Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate (52098 Views)

Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother / BBNaija: Cindy Kisses Sir Dee On His Chest As He Puts On A Bra (Photos) / BBNaija: Berbiedoll Christiana Kayode & CY To Be Introduced As New Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by Lovelyn451(f): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
H
Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by ednut1(m): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
So bbn put boring guys in the house first
Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by wonder233: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
Oga stop speaking grammar and trying to sound smart. The fellow spoke the raw truth.
philip0906:

How do you people come up with these things? I try to imagine what goes on in your heads...you guys seem to lI've in a very small and enclosed world...Damn

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by philip0906(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
wonder233:
Oga stop speaking grammar and trying to sound smart. The fellow spoke the raw truth.
You're a dumb skull obviously...Can you prove what that poster said? Can you prove that the housemates parents paid to have their kids in Big brother because of 60 million?
Are you privy to any of such transactions?

Does that make any sense to you? It might though, because you're a poverty striken empty head who thinks everything is about the rich vs the poor...ediota

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by seancombs617: 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
martineverest:
another rich man don pay Biggie to feature his daughter

watch how poor foools will vote for rich kids to win

Hmm...dis one sef dey ooo,naija way..just like top-up on a awareness level,if u knw u knw,bro u get sense
Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by nurex01(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
kaima1984:
To PEPPER the UNPEPPERED.
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
me self go enter the house tomorrow
Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by Grupo(m): 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
deepwater:
Mercy will just ask BB to let her go home grin grin grin

May God have MERCY.
Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by titiloyeblog: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
adegeye38:

And Proverbs 16:25
Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by Stifferlaws: 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
Wow

Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by skyfather09(m): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
agarawu23:
I honestly don't understand this Shitt called bbn
Asin eh...
Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by tfash96(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
My mind is telling me this Cindy has at least 1 hidden mission with that her look but what do I know grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by wonder233: 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
Quick tip: The more verbose a clapback, The less effective it becomes
philip0906:

You're a dumb skull obviously...Can you prove what that poster said? Can you prove that the housemates parents paid to have their kids in Big brother because of 60 million?

Does that make any sense to you? It might though, because you're a poverty striken empty head who thinks everything is about the rich vs the poor...ediota

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by BORN2RULE20(m): 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
"HMMMM"

GAME OF THRONES

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by philip0906(m): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
wonder233:
[s]Quick tip: The more verbose a clapback, The less effective it becomes[/s]
I'm not bantering with you...Just reminding you, what a poverty stricken numb skull you are.

Next time don't quote me
Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
Is beginning to get interesting as new fresh pvssy are bn introduced into the show
Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by samsong360: 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
Big brother nigeria family. Am also coming into d house soon
Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by Fredmatic(m): 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
Is not getting intresting any more,

All the old house mate should nominate this new once to get our of d the very fast

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by ashmanpolo: 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
philip0906:

I'm not bantering with you...Just reminding you, what a poverty stricken numb skull you are.

Next time don't quote me

Wetin concern poverty now The guy's assumption is very possible in the Nigeria of today and cannot be completely ruled out. You're there speaking grammar

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by NextBuhari: 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
aribasoye1:
What's BIG BROTHER UP TO?
Bet9ja wants to avoid bankruptcy. It's to make it more difficult for bettors to predict the eventual winner. With the other housemates, it was becoming too obvious who the winner would be.
Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by Sermwell(m): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
philip0906:

just shut your trap up mumu!! people like you will have their wife or daughters fvcked under their nose without having a clue of what's going on!! you better wake up!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by macaranta(m): 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
We need to see the server big brother is using to bring in new housemates tongue
Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by sheyoroniyen(m): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
anoda olosho has be introduced
Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
obojememe:
where are d thank God for this post gang
Present
We dey check our acct balance maybe alert go drop for dis post
Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by kellyboo: 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
We can solve your NEPA wahala.. We promise to give you 24/7 power supply.

Check my signature
Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by meobizy(f): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
philip0906:

How do you people come up with these things? I try to imagine what goes on in your heads...you guys seem to lI've in a very small and enclosed world...Damn
Nairaland is the only reality they know. They come here to spew banality and hate. Their real world environment is full of suffering and boredom, it’s so bad they stick to enjoying mentions and likes from anonymous people or bots online.
Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by meobizy(f): 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
agarawu23:
I honestly don't understand this Shitt called bbn
Good.
Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by Molola91(f): 12:28am On Aug 02, 2019
I think the girl that was shouting upandan that she didn't see her boyfriend in the house should wait. He might be the next new housemate.
Re: BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate by adecz: 12:34am On Aug 02, 2019
A house member complained
about konji... wink wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nollywood Now Making Blue Films / Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) / Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.