Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Foreign Nationals Engage In A Fight With South African Police Officers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Foreign Nationals Engage In A Fight With South African Police Officers (788 Views)

South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) / South African Police Engage Armed Robbers In Hot Gun Exchange, Kill 9. Graphic / Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Nationals Engage In A Fight With South African Police Officers by ZWorld: 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
Xenophobia: Ethiopians Engage In A Fight With South African Police Officers

Here is a video showing the moment Ethiopians fought back South African Police Officers for trying to extort them without mercy during a raid in the city of Johannesburg.

According to Facebook user who shared the video, he captioned it;

"Big war coming from CBD JOHANNESBURG
As SAPS AND METRO POLICE
Come to raid Ethiopians as they Normally
Do.

But today the Ethiopians refused and engaged in gun battle with the metro and SAPS , people were injured and Police van's were destroyed.

A report reaching Cadil Blog explains that the SAPS demanded R750.000 from the Ethiopians doing business in CBD Johannesburg but they refused to pay as they come to raid their shops.

Fight later broke out, which later turned bloody.

Gauteng police spokesperson, Captain Kay Makhubele said the owners of a shop barricaded the road and threw stones at police when they heard that a raid was going to take place in the building.

Three Johannesburg Metro Police Department vehicles were damaged and three civilians members were injured.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/xenophobia-ethiopians-engage-in-gun-battle-with-south-african-police-officers/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Foreign Nationals Engage In A Fight With South African Police Officers by ZWorld: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
Re: Foreign Nationals Engage In A Fight With South African Police Officers by KendrickAyomide: 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Foreign Nationals Engage In A Fight With South African Police Officers by danny56: 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
These ones proved not to be law abiding Nigerians at all. angry

Sorry south, you found a match this time.!

1 Like

Re: Foreign Nationals Engage In A Fight With South African Police Officers by Dave0116(m): 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
Na so grin cool angry grin
Re: Foreign Nationals Engage In A Fight With South African Police Officers by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
When two mad people jam together this is what happens
Re: Foreign Nationals Engage In A Fight With South African Police Officers by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
Black south Africans will leave the Chinese, Indians and other Asians, all foreigners and be attacking their fellow Africans,

are the Ethiopians also bad like the Nigerians?

Re: Foreign Nationals Engage In A Fight With South African Police Officers by BlackfireX: 2:30am On Aug 02, 2019
Something is terribly wrong with the black man
Re: Foreign Nationals Engage In A Fight With South African Police Officers by oluwatosink: 4:41am On Aug 02, 2019
The fight just started.. angry
them go fight them go tire..

Re: Foreign Nationals Engage In A Fight With South African Police Officers by cynthiaqueen98(f): 7:19am On Aug 02, 2019
so its not only Nigeria
Re: Foreign Nationals Engage In A Fight With South African Police Officers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:21am On Aug 02, 2019
South Africa: wetin dey sup with you guys now?!

Una wan carry una country go Europe or what?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Nationals Engage In A Fight With South African Police Officers by TMKsouth: 8:53am On Aug 02, 2019
RugaTerrorist:
Black south Africans will leave the Chinese, Indians and other Asians, all foreigners and be attacking their fellow Africans,

are the Ethiopians also bad like the Nigerians?

Icasa raids China Mall

11 October 2017 - 13:15
BY KGAUGELO MASWENENG(TimesLIVE)

Retailers who sell communication devices that do not meet the regulatory‚ technical and safety requirements by the Independent Communications Authority of South Africa (Icasa) were busted on Wednesday at China Mall in Johannesburg.

The raid was a joint operation with the police.

"We are doing this to protect our consumers. They (retailers) are selling electronic communication devices that are not type-approved by Icasa. Every communication device must have a type approval sticker on the packaging. If it does not‚ it is not legal and cannot be used. Icasa is here to confiscate such devices. It's a compliance issue‚ we are here to enforce the law‚" said Icasa spokesperson Paseka Maleka.

"These phones don't have any warranty or guarantee. So should they get damaged you can't claim anything. It's a loss to the customer‚ they have to keep coming back to buy‚" said Maleka. "In terms of the law they must be destroyed. We implement the law. All confiscated equipment must be destroyed."

Confiscated items included cellphones‚ drones‚ computer mouses‚ microphones‚ and signal jammers. Also wireless cameras‚ security alarm systems‚ two-way radios‚ wireless speakers‚ and smart watches.

Five shops in the mall were the main target of the raid.

A shop owner‚ Zhou X said that he did not know anything about regulations. "I'm feeling bad. I know many of my friends went through this but I didn't know about this or Icasa. But now that I know I will do better and check my stock to be legal‚" said X.

X said that he stood to lose about R20,000 in profit due to this.

Another shop owner‚ who wouldn't disclose his name‚ said that his products are legal. "I don't know why they are here. My stuff is fine. They can check. And as you can see customers are going in‚" said the man‚ while making tea.
Re: Foreign Nationals Engage In A Fight With South African Police Officers by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2019
Wow this website can lie
Re: Foreign Nationals Engage In A Fight With South African Police Officers by ZWorld: 11:19am On Aug 02, 2019
undecided
Re: Foreign Nationals Engage In A Fight With South African Police Officers by TMKsouth: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2019
South Africans Respond: "THEY ARE PROVOKING US".

Re: Foreign Nationals Engage In A Fight With South African Police Officers by ZWorld: 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Helicopter Dropped Weapons For My Boss Inside Forest —suspected Bandit / #IgboYahooBoys Trends On Twitter (Photos) / Xenophobia: Gambian Dj Beaten To pulp For Playing Sa Music In Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.