Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home (31453 Views)

Veteran Nollywood Actor, Lari Williams Is Dead / Lari Williams Dies At 81 / Apostle Suleman Finally Rescues Nollywood Actor, Lari Williams From Homeless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home by olumike001(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2019
Jayslicky:
This news should not even be in the public, not every good should be publicized, you give in the secret you get blessed in the secret.

As old as you re,you're yet to understand what was publicized and what was done for men appraisal.
Dont you know how media work?

Did you hear it from him that he did this or that?same people will be shouting they r not doing this they doing that and yet once you see any good deed that manage to come out of media u keep ranting again.

Do you know how many ve been lifted out of poverty by these Pastor's and God general.?
What did they get in return, social media backlash,your mentor daddy freeze go and check his garage,you will know he is the thief of all time,stealing, killing the minds of people like you and destroying them,and then they will secretly change.

Appreciate Good work Mr Man.

This people re influential even when they cough the whole country will know,they dont stay on social media like you,infact uncountable things they do in secrets we can't know because they ve no time to py social media influencers to publish them.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home by Witnes: 10:59am On Aug 02, 2019
I'm not surprise, after all his own pastoral charity is for nollywood's actors and actresses. Quote me as I'm taking my breakfast will automatically enter your stomach, yep!
Re: Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home by genkins(m): 11:04am On Aug 02, 2019
I don't just get it. Omega fire ministries got a home for someone. Who is apostle Sulaiman? What is his daytime job? Let's stop gloryfying man
Re: Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home by nelsonoba: 11:06am On Aug 02, 2019
delugajackson:
Meanwhile our Nollywood actresses are touring the world, going on vacation, buying cars and houses in choice locations, yet our actors in the same industry are living in squalor and abject poverty.

Well, its no longer surprising where they get their stupendous wealth in which they flaunt when the likes of Alfa Suleiman remain Chief financier and a Big god to some of these so-called actresses.

Aren't you sounding stupid to yourself? Just listen to yourself again and hear how you sound. Is Johnson Suleiman an Alfa or a Pastor? Is Johnson Suleiman government or Nollywood personality whose job it is to take care of sick or poor people in society or people who are not members of his church? And yet he goes out of his way to help people outside his church and some idiots will still have mouth to criticise him!

This same Johnson Suleiman that was framed and even the Stephanie Otobo who was used to frame him has since gone on air to confess and ask for his forgiveness, yet some idiots keep calling him names. You are lucky Nigeria is a lawless country where almost anything is allowed, otherwise people like you would have been sued for defamation and you would cough out everything you have to pay for it!

Even government hasn't done for people what this Apostle Suleiman is doing, and you are still angry that he is doing good just because he is a pastor. You need to go check yourself to know if you're really ok angry
Re: Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home by ogbonti: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2019
it is high time Nigerians start investing in financial education. it does not mean you have to go to university for 4 years to learn it. I mean it should be part of our educational curriculum

many people i know who were so financially comfortable and some even rich in the 80's and 90's today cant even eat a meal a day. There is something tremendously wrong with our financial values

1. SQUANDERING ALL WE HAVE ACQUIRED AND BELIEVING GOD WILL PROVIDE MORE IN FUTURE

2. HOPING ON WEALTH WITHOUT WORK, BECAUSE SOME DADDY G.O. TOLD US IN A SUNDAY SERVICE TO KEEP SOWING SEEDS

3. INVESTING WHATEVER WE EARNED ON RECALCITRANT FRIENDS &FAMILY MEMBERS WHO WE KNOW ARE CERTIFIED LAZY PEOPLE

4. ALWAYS CONSIDERING - "WHAT WILL PEOPLE SAY IF I DO NOT HELP THIS PERSON AND THEY KNOW I HAVE THE MONEY?"

5. ALWAYS PROUD - BELIEVING A PARTICULAR JOB OR HUSTLE IS BENEATH US, I CANT DO THIS NA, HABA, I AM A GRADUATE OOO

6. NEVER THINKING OF INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE LITTLE WE HAVE, WE WANT IT TO BE MILLIONS FIRST B4 WE INVEST

7. NEVER ABLE TO TELL OUR PASTORS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS "NO" I DO HAVE MONEY BUT I WANT TO USE IT. I CANT GIVE IT OUT

8. SPENDING MONEY ON THINGS THAT DO NOT YIELD RETURN ON INVESTMENT - WOMANIZING, GROUP DRINKING, RECKLESS/UNPLANNED SPENDING

9. DATING AND MARRYING FOR BEAUTY AND GOOD LOOKS ONLY WITHOUT CONSIDERING IF THAT PERSON CAN ADD FINANCIAL VALUE

10. NOTHING WILL WORK NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY - IMAGINE IF EGYPTIANS OF OLD BELIEVED SUCH, PYRAMIDS WONT EXIST TODAY!

why all these sermon, you may ask? This very Lari Williams was buoyant those days in the 1980's. He acted in so many soap operas - Behind the Clouds, all that... in his hey day and he was in the front pages of social magazines (indomie generation) wont know magazines like Prime People, Classique all that. what happened to buying shares and bonds? I know people who were civil servant small salary earners who did such then and did not do any side jobs but are now millionaires in their old age - be wise, use your sense to invest your pennies now while you are young and able OR you will cry blood when you get old and weak!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home by Omoslim26: 11:10am On Aug 02, 2019
cynthiaqueen98:
good of the apostle
I wan cartoon person but na #400 I go pay se u gree abi u no gree
Re: Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2019
God, keep blessing Apostle Suleiman.
Re: Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home by amajimichael: 11:19am On Aug 02, 2019
Ciaos:

Some news suppose dey open oooo.we for no no say this man dey struggle at all. Nollywood no dey favour men at all,unless the man join bad gang eg gayrism grin. God bless you more sir for helping the helpless

This is nice news to start with... God bless u sir
Re: Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home by farem: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2019
delugajackson:
Meanwhile our Nollywood actresses are touring the world, going on vacation, buying cars and houses in choice locations, yet our actors in the same industry are living in squalor and abject poverty.

Well, its no longer surprising where they get their stupendous wealth in which they flaunt when the likes of Alfa Suleiman remain Chief financier and a Big god to some of these so-called actresses.

People thought you would make sense until they got to the last statement!
Re: Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home by jrusky(m): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2019
festacman:
Well done Apostle Suleiman. Please do also remember the needy people outside Nollywood. Your focus on Nollywood is becoming suspicious. You know...

The man is trying his best bro. I have heard he has helped lots of less privilege people at least he has done a bit well what about those in Suleiman shoe who can not help anyone?

My major surprise is how these Nollywood people life turn so bad at their old age marvels me these people need to check themselves something not right somewhere.
Re: Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 02, 2019
delugajackson:

Well, its no longer surprising where they get their stupendous wealth in which they flaunt when our politicians and the likes of Alfa Suleiman remain Chief financier and a Big god to some of these so-called actresses.

Do you mean Suleiman Onikijipa
Re: Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home by farem: 11:24am On Aug 02, 2019
Jayslicky:
This news should not even be in the public, not every good should be publicized, you give in the secret you get blessed in the secret.

I think you would do well if you kill this news from tormenting you (i.e coming to the open) by killing this veteran beneficiary
Have you seen candle light hidden in the darkness before?
Impossible!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home by adecz: 11:35am On Aug 02, 2019
undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Charity nowadays ↓↓

Re: Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home by Funkybabee(f): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2019
God bless you sir..
support a sister by checking the sign below. thanks and God bless
Re: Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home by xpool(m): 11:47am On Aug 02, 2019
titiloyeblog:
God bless you sir
God will not bless him because he made public for human praise.
He chose a failed elite to help instead of the orphans and widows all around him..
Re: Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home by SamOyovwi: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2019
Jesus did good and everyone saw it Mr man
Jayslicky:
Re: Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home by ALEXANDER51: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
GOD OF APOSTLE SULEMAN IS MY GOD
Re: Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
delugajackson:

Well, its no longer surprising where they get their stupendous wealth in which they flaunt when our politicians and the likes of Alfa Suleiman remain Chief financier and a Big god to some of these so-called actresses.

Everyone is working /worked for money, so make a judicious use of your wealth and invest for the rainy day when the ovation is at its loudest.
You get money, buy gold chains, cars, travel around the world, club etc without planning for your old age, this is the likeable consequence.
Actresses are called prostitutes, should they now use the proceedings to alleviate someone'sufferings?
Re: Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home by SuperBlack: 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
Adepet222:
Send ur acct details let me reward u for ur good work.

You Say
Re: Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home by tiger28: 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ciaos:

Some news suppose dey open oooo.we for no no say this man dey struggle at all. Nollywood no dey favour men at all,unless the man join bad gang eg gayrism grin. God bless you more sir for helping the helpless
He is talking bout Sulaiman and not the actor.. When you give, its supposed to be in secret, then Jehovah will bless you.
Re: Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home by gr8tone: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
Please someone should help me tell our pastors that whenever they are going out to help the needy, they should kindly leave their cameras at home. Please. Make e no come be sey because you want help, the whole world go come know my story
Re: Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home by enemyofprogress: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
Just two bedroom flat and we no go hear word again. Very stingy man, I ate stingy people
Re: Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home by Promzyunique(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
Jayslicky:

But when you hear an unverified rumor against him , you publicize it
Re: Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home by foster212: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
God bless you sir. But I just dey imagine, if dey say nah one Nollywood actress him hand over the apartment key to, the way dem for take blast this man of God for here ehn. Hmm!
Re: Apostle Suleman Provides Lari Williams A Home by mechanics(m): 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
Nice one from the pastor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating / Nina: "I Will Kill Tobi, He's A Gossip, I Don't Like Him. CeeC Is A Nice Girl" / Comedian I Go Dye: Sex Tape, Nudity Leak Isn't Mistake, Nudity Not In Africa DNA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.