Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,857 members, 7,862,810 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija (39927 Views)

BBNaija: Meet Jumoke Adoyin, Daughter Of Kwara Ex-Commissioner Of Information / BBNaija: Meet Jackye Madu, The Virgin On Big Brother Naija 2019 / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2019
Ugly thing.

Don't quote every body can't look beautiful to every one
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija by nonny1212: 8:42am On Aug 02, 2019
pickatyou:
Ugly thing.

Don't quote every body can't look beautiful to every one
coz she's not fair. U r the real modafuka.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2019
Industry age
EtherealAnn:
she's definitely not 23. Football age
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija by flowx(m): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2019
post=80858086:
we don meet am...

What next?!

Welcome back!

Hope all is well?

I can see your dead meat sell wella...

You commented on BB9ja thread that is not related to BUBU and RUGAslavia government matters.
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija by Duru009(m): 8:45am On Aug 02, 2019
Biafra Naija

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija by Duru009(m): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2019
This is NOT BBnaija is called BBIPOB !

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 02, 2019
nonny1212:
coz she's not fair. U r the real modafuka.

I have seen pretty dark skin girls and thats my spec self. Get a life, I must not like what you like. anuofia
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:51am On Aug 02, 2019
Kwantinue with your twist....it's for those that want to turn to twista
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2019
cry
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija by Guzel: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2019
BrutusOj:
Ebuka and co are beginning to go sentimental. Over 90 percent of the house mates are all igbos. We have talented young felas scattered all over Nigerian and many went for the audition which I doubt was used in selecting the house mates. Apart from Diane, no other person came from the Northern part of the country. Plenty of my talented idoma sisters and brothers started campaigning for BBN before the audition and non made it to the house. No be only igbos, south south and yorubas de Nigerian oo angry angry very soon it will become BBS.
Sir Dee is kogi
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija by Celebsnews: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2019
Wow.. Meanwhile, here is all you need to know about another BBnaija new Housemate, Elezonim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iH-mSfW004
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija by Ejusni(m): 9:04am On Aug 02, 2019
am I the only one noticing that a large number of by this bbn contestants are Igbo...ebuka is up to something.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2019
onyi25:
BBNaija Twist: Meet Actress And Photographer, Cindy, The Newest Pepper Dem Housemate, And Her Life Before The Show (Video, Photos, Biography)
Big Brother Naija revealed earlier today that one more twist would be introduced to the already twisted game which will shake up things.

Big Brother kept to its words as viewers witnessed the entrant of another housemate, Cindy, few minutes ago.

This happened while the other housemates were in the arena preparing for tonight’s presentation.

Cindy would be making it the fifth Housemate to be introduced to the Pepper Dem Gang this week.

Meet Cynthia;

Her full name is Cynthia Okafor.

She was born in 1996 and presently 23 years of age.

Cindy is an actress, a photographer and videographer.....

See more--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/08/bbnaija-twist-meet-actress-and.html

I know this girl na
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija by macho44(m): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2019
BrutusOj:
Ebuka and co are beginning to go sentimental. Over 90 percent of the house mates are all igbos. We have talented young felas scattered all over Nigerian and many went for the audition which I doubt was used in selecting the house mates. Apart from Diane, no other person came from the Northern part of the country. Plenty of my talented idoma sisters and brothers started campaigning for BBN before the audition and non made it to the house. No be only igbos, south south and yorubas de Nigerian oo angry angry very soon it will become BBS.
Na Wa oooo. This ur lamentation weak me sote I no even sabi wetin I wan type again.
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija by fortunechy(m): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2019
This year Bbn is a corruptibly scam.... Hit like if u believe
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija by goshen26: 9:12am On Aug 02, 2019
More p.ssy added
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija by tstx(m): 9:12am On Aug 02, 2019
Kk.

Re: Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija by jagorinho: 9:14am On Aug 02, 2019
Ejusni:
am I the only one noticing that a large number of by this bbn contestants are Igbo...ebuka is up to something.
Na so, you do not give igbos a free hand in handling a matter meant for all, they always saturate their people with it, that is a known fact, that is why so far this country is still one, it would be extremely hard to see an igbo president

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija by sylve11: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2019
winterfell007:
This year's Bbnaija is the weirdest ever. Please they should restart 'Guilder Ultimate Search' atleast that one teaches how important endurance is

you get sense..... cool

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija by sylve11: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2019
jagorinho:
it would be extremely hard to see an igbo president

the only thing i can agree with you on. cool
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija by nonjebose(m): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2019
winterfell007:
This year's Bbnaija is the weirdest ever. Please they should restart 'Guilder Ultimate Search' atleast that one teaches how important endurance is
Totally agree with you. It also showcases basic survival instincts.
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija by Vcblinks(m): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2019
sylve11:

the only thing i can agree with you on. cool
see how you guys expose your stupidity on this platform,so that stick in power is it not only the northerners that it is the majority in his cabinet.fools that think with their anus

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija by nonny1212: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2019
pickatyou:

I have seen pretty dark skin girls and thats my spec self. Get a life, I must not like what you like. anuofia
just know u r the real modafuka bro.
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija by winterfell007(m): 11:39am On Aug 02, 2019
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija by Menance: 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
Amehdgreat01:
Unless BBniaja brings their selection process to the street, then no Bbnaija fan is allowed to criticize government sending their children outside for school

BBNaija isn't for the streets.
If you want show for the streets go to Gulder ultimate search
Re: Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija by Menance: 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
BrutusOj:

Is this your problem?. Sir dee is Akwa Ibom abi?
Cry no more hear?

Re: Bbnaija: Meet Cindy, The Newest Housemate On Big Brother Naija by Rajosh(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
BrutusOj:
Sir Dee is from Kogi. Kogi is North.

anyways, I agree with you that the selection process wasn't free and fair.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" / NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) / BBNaija: Dee One And Vandora Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.