Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) (44000 Views)

Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures / Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures / Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by carlos1(m): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2019
Flee from women that r all about ass n boobs, they're nothing but empty vessels

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by foster212: 8:18am On Aug 02, 2019
I don't know if it is only me, but as I grow, things like this, don't tend to move or excite me anymore.

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by carlos1(m): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2019
foster212:
I don't know if it is only me, but as I grow, things like this, don't tend to move or excite me anymore.

U aren't alone bro

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by TRAVEL101(m): 8:19am On Aug 02, 2019
The hight of rubbish...
Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by gnykelly(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2019
cynthiaqueen98:
looking for 2m by force
One idiotic senator will pay

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by timibare(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2019
itspzpics:
After seex wats deir usefulness again?
Ritual for men dem
Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by XTHRONE(m): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2019
itspzpics:

Nothing.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:27am On Aug 02, 2019
Di
Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by Isoduwa(m): 8:29am On Aug 02, 2019
Both of them look good in dogy
Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by whiteafrique: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2019
Your greatest achievement in life abi carry on..

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by udoka2013: 8:30am On Aug 02, 2019
The day these were born,they celebrated the arrival of new born baby too? Radarada. Jazebel!
Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by OMEGA009(m): 8:33am On Aug 02, 2019
whytediamond:
After them go say thou shall not judge. Ok o. Make I mind my shoe business.

Please if you’re not buying footwear from me, what’s the essence?

It’s high quality, it’s straight from Mandilas to your doorstep, It’s the best price you can ever find. it’s pay on delivery. So tell me what you’re gonna lose
Thanks in advance for doing business with me. Blessings.

If you’re for real, hit me up. I need some male shoes.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 02, 2019
Damn!!! smiley smiley
Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by bomasek(m): 8:39am On Aug 02, 2019
whytediamond:
After them go say thou shall not judge. Ok o. Make I mind my shoe business.

Please if you’re not buying footwear from me, what’s the essence?

It’s high quality, it’s straight from Mandilas to your doorstep, It’s the best price you can ever find. it’s pay on delivery. So tell me what you’re gonna lose.

Thanks in advance for doing business with me. Blessings.
Pictures
Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 8:40am On Aug 02, 2019
As much as I am disgusted by their misbehaviour these men should shut up because they don't have the moral justification to judge her.particularly those who have paid prostitutes for sex or raped or deceived stupiddd girls into sex with marriage or i will buy you this or that

Every client has the place they will go to where they know they can afford some items

Moreover if some iidiots aren't buying aren't buying her vahinaa in millions,she won't have the audacity to sell her vaaginaaaa in public or place a price tag on it

If you want to buy shoe of 2000 naira go and price it there and stop insulting the buyer and seller of the one that is selling shoe for 2 million as if you are any better than her

Even yahoo boys too be judging.orisirisi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by ElsonMorali: 8:40am On Aug 02, 2019
Government should start licensing people before they can get pregnant and give birth.

I can only pity the children these ones will birth...that is if they can still give birth anyway.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by ADRIAN88(m): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2019
Well-contoured bodies with gutters for a mouth... Of what use is all this please.

Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by wunaESQ(m): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2019
brown skin girl
Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by deebrain(m): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2019
Congratulations to the Vaseline crew excos and general members.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by Omoslim26: 8:42am On Aug 02, 2019
Imagine attempt to break the internet wit stick or iron rod or sledge hammer who gave them power to break the very solid internet
yeye post
Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by whytediamond(m): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2019
OMEGA009:

If you’re for real, hit me up. I need some male shoes.

Please chat me up on WhatsApp, my number is displayed at the bottom. Thanks.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by whytediamond(m): 8:45am On Aug 02, 2019
bomasek:
Pictures

Please chat me up on WhatsApp, my number is displayed at the bottom. Thanks.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 8:47am On Aug 02, 2019
ElsonMorali:
Government should start licensing people before they can get pregnant and give birth.

I can only pity the children these ones will birth...that is if they can still give birth anyway.
toyin has kids already and speaking of government, who are the people that patronize high class prostitutes or pay their bills?

No be recently one senator slap a pregnant woman? You know whether na him open the intimacy gadget shop for one of his personal prostitute?
Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by etrouble: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2019
itspzpics:

Pre-sex, Sex and After-sex.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by AmazingELixir: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2019
undecided undecided

And who is she deceiving she's not a lesbian...the moral decadence brought about by the social media us unprecedented .
Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2019
Awon were
Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by ElsonMorali: 8:57am On Aug 02, 2019
dangotesmummy:
toyin has kids already and speaking of government, who are the people that patronize high class prostitutes or pay their bills?

No be recently one senator slap a pregnant woman? You know whether na him open the intimacy gadget shop for one of his personal prostitute?

Lol madam. I hear you loud and clear about the useless Nigerian politicians but that was not meant to be taken literally. It'd be criminal to license women before they can give birth.

Still, most women of this generation don't exactly inspire godly thoughts. Just look at what a woman and a mother is doing? Is this exactly a role model for a girl child or even a boy child for that matter?

They are the ones objectifying women, not society.

We live in a highly sexualized society, true. Doesn't mean we all should lose our minds.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by fish23(m): 8:59am On Aug 02, 2019
Which one is the brown skin girl? cheesy
Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by AllenSpencer: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2019
Looking like sex slaves!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by tigerclaws: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2019
[s]
AllenSpencer:
Looking like sex slaves!
[/s]
Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by Kaymaxine(m): 9:04am On Aug 02, 2019
If ladies could display their intelligence and intellectual capacity as they display their bodies...walahi the world would be a better place!!!
I have never seen an intelligent,classy and rich woman behave like a nuisance like this before!!!
After pussy and Bobby,what else can a lady offer

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 9:12am On Aug 02, 2019
Expired Olosho's

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) / Baba Suwe Arrived US For Treatment (Photo) / Bimbo Akinsanya: I Left My Irresponsible Husband When My Son Was 3 Months Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.