Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB (50071 Views)

Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE / Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by Omorefe1975(m): 7:58am On Aug 02, 2019
These are the ones that should be celebrated and encouraged not BBN show....He is a genius.More grace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:58am On Aug 02, 2019
rockcitie:

The SUV is a part of the N60M package. It is not an additional prize. The organisers gave a breakdown at the beginning of the show.
Noted and thanks.
Stil waiting for what will be the total package for this briliant boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by femi4: 8:01am On Aug 02, 2019
Flier:
Yes from 1960-1980s
But students from 1990-2010 were disaster,Infact they were so bad to the extent that 90% of them couldn’t make Waec result at once
Things are just getting better
The power of Internet. Those days, we were restricted to textbook knowledge

6 Likes

Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by bizzibodi(m): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2019
His satellite dish(external pinna) can even pick d most faintest mandibular vibration s from his teachers grin grin grin
Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:02am On Aug 02, 2019
Harrynight:
grin

Awesome performance I must say

Sadly, Like my friend once said, these type of people HARDLY make it much in life.
After graduating from University, he will be struggling to get a job of 100k per month while some dull fellows who hired mercenaries for their exams from secondary school to university become Accountants, managers of big conglomerates while the remaining dull students end up becoming our governors and senators while this one is left to blow big grammar up and down, life is not fair, especially to science and engineering graduates in Nigeria, if u know u know.

Sadly true that why our leadership shun and are scared of meritocracy system

Example recent ministers of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by mullerman: 8:03am On Aug 02, 2019
Brilliant boy
Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by kareemkamil(m): 8:03am On Aug 02, 2019
Well, Nigeria education has demented, made me reserve my comment, on this young boy.
Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by BRASH: 8:06am On Aug 02, 2019
mrbyron:
I'm not surprised. I can see he has listening ears cheesy
Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by MrMou: 8:07am On Aug 02, 2019
post=80856577:
We are waiting patiently to see how this briliant dude will be rewarded,
Waiting for all the Scholarship that will be coming his way!

Atleast in BIG Brother Nigeria, we know that 60 MILLION NAIRA AND A SUV is waiting for some youths currently, kissing, romancing, twerking, having sex in the toilet locked up in a certain house for 3 months!

Nigeria : A country where. .................... (fill in the gap)
So the scholarship he'll get is not enough for him? They should give him Big Brother's 60million & SUV abi? The wan una dey beef this Big Brother sef nawa!
Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by D1zion: 8:11am On Aug 02, 2019
YusufTheGreat:
Igbo Amaka
does Kondu or Sopriye sounds Igbo to you? Make your research well.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by grandstar(m): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2019
I doff my hat!
Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by seguno2: 8:13am On Aug 02, 2019
Gerrard59:
One of the reasons I need to make so much money. An individual like this deserves sponsorship to the very best institutions whether by paying for his SAT exams or application fees. He has the brains to be in MIT. Congratulations to him.

How will that help his country of birth since he is likely to stay back in the US and contribute to their own society

1 Like

Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by richmind2019(m): 8:16am On Aug 02, 2019
YusufTheGreat:
Igbo Amaka
Haha u dey sleep, na ijaw name oooo

1 Like

Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by Gerrard59(m): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2019
seguno2:

How will that help his country of birth since he is likely to stay back in the US and contribute to their own society

My concern is offering to pay for his education in a top institution and not which country he intends applying the knowledge. That's his decision to make.
Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by Gassa007: 8:20am On Aug 02, 2019
GenghisAlexa1:
God is his strength..... Sha don't pick OAU ooo, and if you have, kindly buy change of course,first, then pray to God for direction.....
Why did you say so?
Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by Monday60655(m): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2019
He did it in WAEC and as well repeated it in JAMB. He has arguably proved that his intelligent is not mere coincidence or was gotten by luck in the first place. More grace, greater height ahead bro

1 Like

Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by ihesiuloa(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2019
wolesmile:
He is not Igbo nah. This is more like a South-South name. More like a Bayelsa name
So is Bayelsa not an extract from the Igbos? Only ogbuta lake in imo state divides from where you can cross to Bayelsa.. Where is former president Goodluck EBELE Jonathan from? Is he not from Bayelsa? But while he was still president it was still your hate speech that was ringing bell all along because you felt he was an Igbo man, but now that success is attributed to an Igbo extract you say he is bayelsa! Do you see your life now?
Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by hybridblood07(m): 8:24am On Aug 02, 2019
More than average
medexico:
I don't trust this current educational level.

In the olden days, this boy will be an average student.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by Glorylynn: 8:26am On Aug 02, 2019
ETIYERI at igboamaka dot cum
Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by pannyman(m): 8:28am On Aug 02, 2019
Rapuru14:
One Akachukwu scored same, made and broke record in Jamb, I learnt he hasn't seen his Jamb result up till now

Yeah, right.
Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by abrahamadadhe(m): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2019
You've said it all
10-15 year back nobody got that kinda result in the whole of West Africa
The standard has been watered down big time
medexico:
I don't trust this current educational level.

In the olden days, this boy will be an average student.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by ThothHermes: 8:30am On Aug 02, 2019
post=80857262:

Noted and thanks.
Stil waiting for what will be the total package for this briliant boy.
Why should he be given a package
Zombie.
Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by medexico(m): 8:40am On Aug 02, 2019
juwoonn:

Did you check his exam center; Deeper life center, Mowe.. nothing like exam malpractice there. The boy is a genius. bro nor dey judge people and conclude anyhow abeg.

I didn't say he cheated.
Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by medexico(m): 8:40am On Aug 02, 2019
banio:

Sadist spotted

You can say that again.
Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by EtherealAnn(f): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2019
GisterBlogger:
16-year-old Kondu Paul Sopriye, impressed family and friends after he got 9 A1s in the 2019 West African Examinations and scored 330 marks in his JAMB exam.

See photos of his outstanding results below...

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/meet-the-16-year-old-boy-who-got-all-as-in-waec-and-scored-330-in-jamb
wooow Nice
Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by EtherealAnn(f): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2019
GisterBlogger:
16-year-old Kondu Paul Sopriye, impressed family and friends after he got 9 A1s in the 2019 West African Examinations and scored 330 marks in his JAMB exam.

See photos of his outstanding results below...

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/meet-the-16-year-old-boy-who-got-all-as-in-waec-and-scored-330-in-jamb
wooow Nice
Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by Vokians(m): 8:43am On Aug 02, 2019
Good. This will encourage young ones to read harder. I wish him greater achievements in his future endeavour.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by stella9(f): 8:52am On Aug 02, 2019
pls do anyone knows where I can register for GCE in Onitsha or nkpor
Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by anonimi: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2019
post=80856577:
We are waiting patiently to see how this briliant dude will be rewarded,
Waiting for all the Scholarship that will be coming his way!

Atleast in BIG Brother Nigeria, we know that 60 MILLION NAIRA AND A SUV is waiting for some youths currently, kissing, romancing, twerking, having sex in the toilet locked up in a certain house for 3 months!

Nigeria : A country where. .................... (fill in the gap)

.......a lifeless man without certificate is ruining the lives of 200 million mumus with insults and abuses at every opportunity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu10tuu-Txw

1 Like

Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by Omudia11: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2019
Ijaw is not igbo. Be guided. This boy is an ijaw boy. When it fits you you call them drunkards. Don't attach yourself to what is not yours.
ihesiuloa:

So is Bayelsa not an extract from the Igbos? Only ogbuta lake in imo state divides from where you can cross to Bayelsa.. Where is former president Goodluck EBELE Jonathan from? Is he not from Bayelsa? But while he was still president it was still your hate speech that was ringing bell all along because you felt he was an Igbo man, but now that success is attributed to an Igbo extract you say he is bayelsa! Do you see your life now?

6 Likes

Re: Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB by JGirl20(f): 9:06am On Aug 02, 2019
mrbyron:
I'm not surprised. I can see he has listening ears cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured / Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student / Uniport Admission List Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.