Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,661 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

What Are The Features Of A Bombardier Jet Miami - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Are The Features Of A Bombardier Jet Miami (677 Views)

Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life / Private Jets For Sales:2001 Bombardier challenger / Bombardier Challenger 604, 13 Seater Private Jet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Features Of A Bombardier Jet Miami by softclickppc(m): 2:24am On Aug 02, 2019
PRIVATE JET URGENTLY FOR SALE

Would your Contact / Client be interested in a Global Express?

Full PPI done at Bombardier Jet Miami
Leave 2

Price $9.4MillionUsDollar

Passenger 14 Seater
New paint 2018 new interior 2018
Ready to be delivered

NB: Buyer pays 10% commission. ONLY SERIOUS BUYER...

Whatsapp: 08183200363

Re: What Are The Features Of A Bombardier Jet Miami by Badmanlalajoshi(m): 2:25am On Aug 02, 2019
How much?? cool cool
Re: What Are The Features Of A Bombardier Jet Miami by softclickppc(m): 2:30am On Aug 02, 2019
Badmanlalajoshi:
How much?? cool cool

The Price is There Sir
Re: What Are The Features Of A Bombardier Jet Miami by majamajic(m): 2:35am On Aug 02, 2019
how long will it take deliver in Lagos ?
can I see more pics , let me see the interior,

how old is this ?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Features Of A Bombardier Jet Miami by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:19am On Aug 02, 2019
majamajic:

how old is this ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Features Of A Bombardier Jet Miami by majamajic(m): 7:24am On Aug 02, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I need a new jet , the one am using now is 8 seaters , this one is perfect for me.
Re: What Are The Features Of A Bombardier Jet Miami by softclickppc(m): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
majamajic:

how old is this ?

Thanks for the Interest...
Let's Talk On Whatsapp
Re: What Are The Features Of A Bombardier Jet Miami by majamajic(m): 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
softclickppc:

Thanks for the Interest...
Let's Talk On Whatsapp

I don't do WhatsApp let's talk here , if it's getting high I will give u my number so we can talk , actually I have someone in South that can help to inspect it , if it's ok , I will travel down ,

let me have the interior pics

and where are u now Lagos or south Africa
Re: What Are The Features Of A Bombardier Jet Miami by Nostradamus: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
O.p,can I buy it on hire purchase?
Re: What Are The Features Of A Bombardier Jet Miami by softclickppc(m): 7:26am On Aug 03, 2019
majamajic:

I don't do WhatsApp let's talk here , if it's getting high I will give u my number so we can talk , actually I have someone in South that can help to inspect it , if it's ok , I will travel down ,

let me have the interior pics

and where are u now Lagos or south Africa

No Problems Sir.

I can forward the interior pictures to your email if you don't mind.

Thank You
Re: What Are The Features Of A Bombardier Jet Miami by majamajic(m): 7:53am On Aug 03, 2019
softclickppc:

No Problems Sir.

I can forward the interior pictures to your email if you don't mind.

Thank You

like I told you , we have to start here first . put it here , and we are running out of time

put the interior pics here , I need a friend here to see it too , and u reply too slow ,
Re: What Are The Features Of A Bombardier Jet Miami by softclickppc(m): 7:59am On Aug 03, 2019
majamajic:

like I told you , we have to start here first . put it here , and we are running out of time

put the interior pics here , I need a friend here to see it too , and u reply too slow ,

I just needed to crop it out from the pdf doc.

Re: What Are The Features Of A Bombardier Jet Miami by majamajic(m): 8:09am On Aug 03, 2019
softclickppc:

I just needed to crop it out from the pdf doc.
the cockpit , let me see the cockpit
Re: What Are The Features Of A Bombardier Jet Miami by softclickppc(m): 8:16am On Aug 03, 2019
majamajic:

the cockpit , let me see the cockpit

Re: What Are The Features Of A Bombardier Jet Miami by softclickppc(m): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nostradamus:
O.p,can I buy it on hire purchase?

No Sir. Thank You

(1) (Reply)

A Fresh Toyota Spider Camery For Sale / REGISTERED 2009 Toyota Corolla / Niger Used Rx 330 2005 Model For Sale Price 1.750

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.