Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday , August 2, 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday , August 2, 2019 (240 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :saturday, March 2, 2019 / TB Joshua On 2019 Nigeria Presidential Elections - 10/2/2019 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :saturday, February 2,2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday , August 2, 2019 by femoint007(m): 6:12am On Aug 02, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, August 2, 2019) -

*GOD OR MEN PLEASER?*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, because You're the rewarder of them that diligently seek You.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, arise, and frustrate every attempt of the enemy to silence the gospel of Christ, in this nation, and all over the world, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, paralyse all the enemies of the gospel in my life, ministry, family, and Nation, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, in all my services to You, in Your vineyard, let my motive always be, to please You, and not men, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, help me never to compromise Your Will or standard, for the filthy lucre of this world, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, help me never to use my own hand to destroy my relationship with You, in my carnal quest to please men or any caucus, in Your church, rather than You, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let me never seek the approval of men, at the detriment and expense of doing Your Will and obeying Your commandments, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please let my focus be centred on pleasing You in all things, that I may carry and retain Your presence, permanently, in my life, in Jesus’ Name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye; grant him strength and divine health, for the remaining journey ahead, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday , August 2, 2019 by cenaman(m): 6:32am On Aug 02, 2019
AMEN! these won't make FT, but if is bbnaija nude pix now one yeye mod. will move to FT with the speed of light.

(1) (Reply)

Stubborn In Christan Family / Five Ways To Walk By The Spirit-kenneth Copeland / Which Devil Are We Fighting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.