Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

"I Need Love" - Teni Cries Out As She Gets Cold And Need Warmth In Portugal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Need Love" - Teni Cries Out As She Gets Cold And Need Warmth In Portugal (2808 Views)

DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal / Teni Goes Against Stingy And Cheating Boyfriend In Portugal As Ladies Scream / Rihanna Dumps Hassan Jameel, Her Billionaire Boyfriend. 'She Gets Tired Of Men’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Need Love" - Teni Cries Out As She Gets Cold And Need Warmth In Portugal by vickayo: 6:51am On Aug 02, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian singer Teni cries in need of love in Portugal. Gistvic Reports.

Teni said she is feeling all cold and need warmth even if its a kiss as she stays under the bed covers.

GISTVIC reports Teni is in Portugal for performance at Afro Nation festival and would be back anytime soon.

She said:
"Just Imagine, Am in Portugal alone with no boo by myself on a bed, under the covers. Am suppose to be with somebody, my leg and the person leg suppose to be onto of each other kissing ourself. But No Bae. This room is too cold, i need warmth, I need LOVE.

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/08/i-need-love-teni-cries-out-as-she-gets.html

1 Share

Re: "I Need Love" - Teni Cries Out As She Gets Cold And Need Warmth In Portugal by vickayo: 6:51am On Aug 02, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "I Need Love" - Teni Cries Out As She Gets Cold And Need Warmth In Portugal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:55am On Aug 02, 2019
We see love in different places....

Don't rush it......Love will find you at the right time dearie.

1 Like

Re: "I Need Love" - Teni Cries Out As She Gets Cold And Need Warmth In Portugal by Samsimple(m): 7:00am On Aug 02, 2019
slim girls use wrapper, fat girls abeg use trampoline
Re: "I Need Love" - Teni Cries Out As She Gets Cold And Need Warmth In Portugal by mrjaydee(m): 7:18am On Aug 02, 2019
Just say U need prick!!!

Re: "I Need Love" - Teni Cries Out As She Gets Cold And Need Warmth In Portugal by internationalman(m): 7:24am On Aug 02, 2019
Just pay some dude like a guy would do to be by your side...

Tiwa garbage Savage does it all the time...

One of the reasons I'm so proud of being a guy is that as a lady no matter the amount of fame you have or money in your account if you are not appealing men most certainly won't settle down for you unlike ladies who can marry a monkey who is rich..

That's why I have come to this analogy below.

girls fvck who they want
Boys fvck who they can
But boys marry who they want
While girls marry who they can

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Need Love" - Teni Cries Out As She Gets Cold And Need Warmth In Portugal by Freshfish4: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2019
Repackage yourself and looking like one like over blown agege bread and behaving like rascal. Then love will come to you.

1 Like

Re: "I Need Love" - Teni Cries Out As She Gets Cold And Need Warmth In Portugal by Freshfish4: 8:42am On Aug 02, 2019
Repackage yourself and stop looking like one over blown agege bread and behaving like rascal. Then love will come to you.

Re: "I Need Love" - Teni Cries Out As She Gets Cold And Need Warmth In Portugal by Funmmyastic: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2019
She is beautiful.
Re: "I Need Love" - Teni Cries Out As She Gets Cold And Need Warmth In Portugal by ADRIAN88(m): 9:01am On Aug 02, 2019
Teni suppose dey into ladies by now.... No be man dey worry am.

Re: "I Need Love" - Teni Cries Out As She Gets Cold And Need Warmth In Portugal by ADRIAN88(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2019
[quote author=Promisegame6 post=80859142][/quote]

No be on top my head you go chop this season baba.

Re: "I Need Love" - Teni Cries Out As She Gets Cold And Need Warmth In Portugal by boss1310(m): 9:14am On Aug 02, 2019
mrjaydee:
Just say U need prick!!!
how sure are you she is talking about men
Re: "I Need Love" - Teni Cries Out As She Gets Cold And Need Warmth In Portugal by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2019
Teni my crush.
Re: "I Need Love" - Teni Cries Out As She Gets Cold And Need Warmth In Portugal by mkoabiola: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2019
But who de service this gal sef...jus asking

She no jus send..
Re: "I Need Love" - Teni Cries Out As She Gets Cold And Need Warmth In Portugal by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
Wait, I have something in mind but it's crazy. I am just wondering.

Is it that Falz' s member is too undersized for her 'hole'? Because I thought she had Falz and now she is looking for love.
Re: "I Need Love" - Teni Cries Out As She Gets Cold And Need Warmth In Portugal by dangotesmummy: 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
cheesy grin
Re: "I Need Love" - Teni Cries Out As She Gets Cold And Need Warmth In Portugal by Generalwoodz(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hanti Hanti but you said you'll fry Akara for his case ? he didnt eat the Akara again? what they hell are you waiting for

(1) (Reply)

Please Remind Me The Name Of This Nollywood Actor From Way Back / Genevieve Nnaji Listed Among 100 Most Influential People In Africa / ANNE IDIBIA Flaunting Her Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.