Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) (27505 Views)

Itiat Zion Butchered To Death By Unknown Men In Calabar / Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
Any thing can just happen in this country and the culprit easily get away with it.
Living in Nigeria is an occupational hazard
Re: UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) by olajide8(m): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
GISTBL0G:
Medical students at the University of Abuja were left with serious injuries after yet-to-be-identified men attacked their hostel in the early hours of today Friday August 2nd.

According to the students, the men armed with dangerous weapons stormed their hostel at about 1am and attempted to kill them. While some of the students were able to escape unhurt, others had serious injuries inflicted on them.

The University authority and the Abuja police command have yet to react to the attack.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/university-of-abuja-medical-hostel-attacked-many-left-injured

I thought medicine has not been accredited or was de-accredited in uniabuja
Re: UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
Oh... my alma mater... u are also feeling the heat of insecurity. Sorry ehh... Na so we see am. Uniabuja, a stone throw from Nnamdi Azikwe airport is supposed to be a model citadel of learning... but..... u know this is Nigeria.

In those days we de follow other schools do their own strike...
Re: UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
Captaintimex:
Oh... my alma mater... u are also feeling the heat of insecurity. Sorry ehh... Na so we see am. Uniabuja, a stone throw from Nnamdi Azikwe airport is supposed to be a model citadel of learning... but..... u know this is Nigeria.

In those days we de follow other schools do their own strike...
so na that primary school called university you go? What happened to Harvard University?
Re: UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) by Ooye12: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
Apc and Pdp are failure I’ll never vote for anyone of them ...

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) by udoka55555: 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
This is what boko-haram should have been doing since.... Attack the universities and the government will close it down.....

The government need to be one step ahead.....

Our security forces are not intelligent at all because they keep recruiting old men leaving the young and agile ones..... Now the old men can't fight the bandits
Re: UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
And the place is not fenced. So porous
Re: UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
If it happens in the Southern University it's cultists but if it is Northern University it's herdsmen.

So cultists no dey UniAbuja?
Re: UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
olajide8:

I thought medicine has not been accredited or was de-accredited in uniabuja

Has been accredited.
Re: UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
enemyofprogress:
so na that primary school called university you go? What happened to Harvard University?

Ori e baje....

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) by asanwafo: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
It can be yet-to-be-identified. It is Fulani herdsmen. Every killings and attacks now are done by them
Re: UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) by olajide8(m): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
Naijafull19:

Has been accredited.

The English from my side sef na confusion cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
What would now happen to those that were studying medicine when it was de-accredited?
Re: UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) by naijajobx: 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
Somto5:

Only if you live in Abuja.
Incidences of "One-Chance" operators are at all time high in Abuja right now. Also robberies and theft of all kind.
The secured Abuja is now becoming history jor.

I was for the first time in my life robbed in Utako. I lived for years in the heart of Lagos without issues o. Na so I lose guard say na amidst ajebos I dey. I was dazed.
lol nowhere is safe in abuja, especially in the rural areas e.g lugbe. So u lived in the dreaded slums of Lagos and you were never robbed? Hmmm I smell lies cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2019
olajide8:

The English from my side sef na confusion cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
What would now happen to those that were studying medicine when it was de-accredited?

Speaking as someone who knew a few students who went to that school...some transferred to other medical schools, while some hung around, and even eventually graduated from the school once accreditation was restored.
Re: UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) by Offpoint: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
The moral decadence in the country is really killing it. Children are born and raised out of marriage, they suffer from malnourishment in home training and simple values like honesty, perseverance and responsibility.

Our bastards have grown, our sins are haunting us. We need to mend our ways in this country. No level of technology can save us.

Let's build a generation of responsible youths like our ancestors did.

Too many inhumane beings roam our streets.

My words may seem offpoint but the wise can relate.
How can your words seem ME?

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) by Mutuwa(m): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
marviessss:
As long as it's hausa ppl dat were injured am ok with it

Unfortunately those faces don’t look like Hausa.
Re: UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
Captaintimex:

Ori e baje....
e pain am grin grin
Re: UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
enemyofprogress:
e pain am grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) by olajide8(m): 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
Naijafull19:

Speaking as someone who knew a few students who went to that school...some transferred to other medical schools, while some hung around, and even eventually graduated from the school once accreditation was restored.

A friend's son was admitted for medicine some years ago and had this is issue - I advised my friend to move his son when he told me then - so yes, I knew about that time- and when it was de-accredited
Re: UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:15am On Aug 03, 2019
[quote author=Captaintimex post=80883834][/quote still pain am grin grin tongue]
Re: UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) by Quality20(m): 5:52am On Aug 03, 2019
opposition party candidate's forces at work
Re: UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 03, 2019
enemyofprogress:
truth be told Buhari destroyed Nigeria more than he met it. The man is a complete failure

and i wonder Tinibu whom i see as good man love all these happening in this country
Re: UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) by Kapeter(m): 10:58am On Aug 03, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
The moral decadence in the country is really killing it. Children are born and raised out of marriage, they suffer from malnourishment in home training and simple values like honesty, perseverance and responsibility.

Our bastards have grown, our sins are haunting us. We need to mend our ways in this country. No level of technology can save us.

Let's build a generation of responsible youths like our ancestors did.

Too many inhumane beings roam our streets.

My words may seem offpoint but the wise can relate.
you are totally and absolutely right. The foundation is the key.

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) by Somto5: 6:51am On Aug 07, 2019
Re: UNIABUJA Medical Students Injured After Unknown Men Attack Their Hostel (Photos) by skyhighweb(m): 7:09am On Aug 07, 2019
what's thats man name that promised security 4yess ago n 4yess after?

Fast Rising Afro-Groove Artist “Femibalhard”, also known as the “GROOVESMACHINE” has released his First single of the Year titled “Banku”.

http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=896

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Corps Member, Clerics Hired By ‘Yahoo Boys’ / Pastor Rapes Church Member In Ebonyi / Police Intercepts Hard Drugs In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.