Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her (25778 Views)

Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA / You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill / Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by davillian(m): 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
I know Tonto means something in another language.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by apesinola001: 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
cool cheesy

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by Kenneth10110(m): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
hgkji:
[center][/center]

Tonto see dem na him kind be this. Call police for this one too
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
Mama is trying to assassinate the silence surrounding her name.. Congratulations mam now you are back in the news for 48hrs.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
G
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by jrusky(m): 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
She has started again the new moon is about showing up in the sky and her network has started receiving wrong signal.

Ok Tontoh we've heard you go and inform the police ok. And hope you won't say it's Churchill again.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by Mazulu: 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
Okay

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by nasoeb: 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
anyimontana:
Toto don skip her medication again oh
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
Scam!!! Na format!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by Toscarel: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
that one na hungry assasin, if not you for no dey talk by now
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by LINTUNE(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
ADRIAN88:
Yahoo boy wey just start work. grin grin
lol, I swear u talk my mind cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by ADRIAN88(m): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
LINTUNE:
lol, I swear u talk my mind cheesy

No mind those mumu people. grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
Madam, long time no hear from you and Bobrisky.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by BoiMusa(m): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
OK
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by lagosinnovator: 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
LETS LEGALIZE OLOSHO. WE HAVE TOO MANY COMPETITORS FIGHTING EACHOTHER. LETS HELP THEM FROM GOING MAD WHEN BUSINESS GOES BAD.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by GEEBITE: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
Black gum.smh
0gaGist:
Tonto Dikeh took to Instagram to share an email she got from a self-confessed assassin allegedly sent to kill her.

The assassin claimed to be in the business of killing people for 12 years and also gave the actress a Bitcoin wallet address to pay money into or face his wrath in 2 days. He also promised to provide the name of the man the assasination order came from as well as other evidence he has, when the money is paid in. However he never fulfilled his threat since the email was sent on July 22.

Tonto Dikeh wrote as she shared the screenshot;

See more here; http://gistmore.com/tonto-dikeh-calls-out-an-assassin-allegedly-sent-to-kill-her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
drama queen.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by SyberKate(f): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
She is taging @aishambuhari and @muhammadubuhari sey make them come do wetin

grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by umarshehu58(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
This assasin na scam assasin o

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by Hoodbilonia: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
What will u do
After getting high
Then u got robbed
Wud u krav maga
Or wud humble at once
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by Sparkle777(f): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
Lol, far back scam. Google it up.. That geh been wanting to set up Churchill. I fear her type as wife. Those of us that husbands have dealt wit us never talk na u,issorite.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by chisea(m): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
Scammers always looking for new methods, which way Nigeria.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by opebiboy: 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
Fake. All stunt for publicity
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by idris646(m): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
Attention issues angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by OBIPLUS(m): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
I just read through the comments ,none seem to have second thought to rethink what she is saying it true, OK let's assume what she is expressing turns out to be true.This part of the world is indeed difficult for habitation.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by purples25(f): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
I think an assassin would never care to send a message or botch the deal by asking for money which might not come, I don't think he would be stupid enough to let the victim know anything before he hits.

He wouldn't want her to seek protection or call attention to herself at all.

At least she is safe. Think its just a scammer.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
anyimontana:
Toto don skip her medication again oh
Chinsos chinsos

Hahahahhhahhahhahhahahhahhhahaha
Una no get joy for Nairaland atallz
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by anyimontana(m): 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
MatthAnn:

Chinsos chinsos

Hahahahhhahhahhahhahahhahhhahaha
Una no get joy for Nairaland atallz
lol,which one is chinsos biko?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out An Assassin Allegedly Sent To Kill Her by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
anyimontana:
lol,which one is chinsos biko?
I don't really know.
Toto decay seriously wants to start trending again.....
The only thing I could understand from this whole post is just "SOCIAL MEDIA ASSASSIN"

Damn it!!!!!!!!
Dummies will still fall for this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike / Photos From Toke Makinwa's Slumber Party / Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.