Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,441 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

***hire Us For A Responsive And Functional Website (code From Scratch)*** - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ***hire Us For A Responsive And Functional Website (code From Scratch)*** (2246 Views)

#do You Need A Responsive And Dynamic Website? Visit Https://scriptsarena.com / Get a responsive and SEO friendly website From Just N25,000 / Which Blogger Free Theme Is Responsive And Very Ok... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***hire Us For A Responsive And Functional Website (code From Scratch)*** by havilahconsults: 11:11am On Nov 05, 2019
illitrate:
WTF man how could you keep all these ports open on your website?

I found many exploitable.
Still on the previous issue, please check these below.

Re: ***hire Us For A Responsive And Functional Website (code From Scratch)*** by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
havilahconsults:

The first thing I did was to check your profile and it is obvious that your username depicts who you are. But before I proceed, thanks for calling my attention to your query. I won't be surprise if you have an aim behind this which you did as early as 6:14am today or still jobless.
I wouldn't want argument to prolong the matter. The summary of what you saw is that the web is on shared hosting and those ports are on default and needed to be opened for the website to run effectively (N.B. Beware of accusers like this so they won't force money out of you). When Nigerians like you to be specific come across some web testing trick online, you go about dropping post to attack others with your shallow knowledge. Even if it were to be true, would it have been a crime to DM me or must you shout at all times?

Because of others who will come across this post, I took my time to chat up the hosting company and here is their response below.

Thanks

Ok, let's see what happens, imagine keeping ssh port 22 open, I will show u what can be done practically, dont accuse me of any hacking.

I will get ssh access without bruteforcing the pass and post your folders here.

Calling my knowledge shallow without knowing me is gross. Apart from smtp ports needed for outgoing emails and the TCP/udp ports, I see no reason why other ports should be open. The SQL port can also be exploited including the ssh. Take advice instead of trying to call me a competitor. By the way it was evening where I live.
Re: ***hire Us For A Responsive And Functional Website (code From Scratch)*** by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
Retract your comments or I will take this site down I swear no joke, forget my moniker.

Explain why an ftp port needs to be open for site functionality?

Even the if files are hosted via ftp bro this site is not secured. I am not a web designer I do pentest for fun man.

By the way do u see the server version?

Give me go ahead and I will delete the home folder

I am oscp.
Re: ***hire Us For A Responsive And Functional Website (code From Scratch)*** by havilahconsults: 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
Our Work Experience:
- Travel, Hotel Booking, Bus Hire and Vacation Website
- Courier Service
- Online Banking
- Bulk Email Website (Customize email in your company name).
- Grant Website
- MLM – Agric Business
- MLM – Entrepreneurship
- Exam Portal
- Cryptocurrency Market Place
- P2P (Provide Help – PH & Get Help – GH)
- E-commerce – Market Place
- E-commerce (Bulky Share)
- Lotto and IML Vendor
- Blog / News
- Others
Re: ***hire Us For A Responsive And Functional Website (code From Scratch)*** by havilahconsults: 8:55am On Nov 20, 2019
You can award us contract there or whatsapp @+23470-67-1902-22
============================================
Our Work Experience:
- Travel, Hotel Booking, Bus Hire and Vacation Website
- Courier Service
- Online Banking
- Bulk Email Website (Customize email in your company name).
- Grant Website
- MLM – Agric Business
- MLM – Entrepreneurship
- Exam Portal
- Cryptocurrency Market Place
- P2P (Provide Help – PH & Get Help – GH)
- E-commerce – Market Place
- E-commerce (Bulky Share)
- Lotto and IML Vendor
- Blog / News
- Others
Re: ***hire Us For A Responsive And Functional Website (code From Scratch)*** by havilahconsults: 11:27am On Feb 12, 2020
@havilahconsults, all we know to do best is web development and designs.

You can award us contract there or whatsapp @+23470-67-1902-22

(1) (2) (Reply)

1st Nigerian Free Online Naija Automart / Pay After Service: Blog Design + 5k Facebook Group For #2,000 / I Want A Mod For Creating A Frontpage On My Smf Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.