Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

A Year Old Male Rottweiler Available For New Home - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Year Old Male Rottweiler Available For New Home (748 Views)

Adult Male Rottweiler Available / Pedigree 10months Old Male Rottweiler Available / Adult Male Rottweiler Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Year Old Male Rottweiler Available For New Home by Drnativet2018: 10:21am On Aug 02, 2019
Chapel is a male, one year old rot that is seeking for new home. He is a dog suitable for breeding, companion and security. He is yours with just 100k. Interested buyers should contact 07039276075 (call and WhatsApp)

1 Like

Re: A Year Old Male Rottweiler Available For New Home by fidtopade: 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
A very good rot you have in there, how I wish it's a female.
Re: A Year Old Male Rottweiler Available For New Home by segzypark(m): 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
Please how you guys adop or buy grown up dogs. Few years ago,there was this big rot in our compound. The rot knows and only obeyed it's owner. Infact sometimes the rot attack its owner oh. Laslas I packed out of that house oh when the rot nearly bite me one morning like that oh. The thought the owner Don chain am not knowing the fucken rot hide behind parked car. I Sha climbed on the bonnet of the car and kept shouting,the rot sef kept barking and wants to climb the bonnet oh. The following day I packe out of the house sha, since then I no dey near grown up rot oh.this one in the picture even resemble hat fucken rot for my compound oh

3 Likes

Re: A Year Old Male Rottweiler Available For New Home by johnnyn1(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2019
This is quite funny..
segzypark:
Please how you guys adop or buy grown up dogs. Few years ago,there was this big rot in our compound. The rot knows and only obeyed it's owner. Infact sometimes the rot attack its owner oh. Laslas I packed out of that house oh when the rot nearly bite me one morning like that oh. The thought the owner Don chain am not knowing the fucken rot hide behind parked car. I Sha climbed on the bonnet of the car and kept shouting,the rot sef kept barking and wants to climb the bonnet oh. The following day I packe out of the house sha, since then I no dey near grown up rot oh.this one in the picture even resemble hat fucken rot for my compound oh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A / Pure Bred Cane Corso Stud Services Available / How To Potty Train Your Puppy Or Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.