Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Bbnaija 2019:- Why I Cannot Date ‘pepper Dem’ Male Housemates – Diane - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija 2019:- Why I Cannot Date ‘pepper Dem’ Male Housemates – Diane (533 Views)

Bbnaija 2019: Meet The Remaining 10 Big Brother Naija ‘pepper Dem’ Housemates / Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2019:- Why I Cannot Date ‘pepper Dem’ Male Housemates – Diane by Famousdan: 10:51am On Aug 02, 2019
According to her, she is not distracted by the new introduction of male housemates as they are all short and light-skinned men.

Big Brother Naija housemate, Diane has sworn not to have any relationship with any male housemate in the ‘Pepper Dem’ edition.’ Diane, speaking with Esther and Mercy said she does not like or would date any male housemates because they are not her ‘spec.’ According to her, she is not distracted by the new introduction of male housemates as they are all short and light-skinned men.

I thank God that so far so good the male housemates’ Big brother has been bringing are light-skinned in complexion.“I do not find any male housemates attractive, even the new housemates introduced by Biggie. They are all fair in complexion and short. If they are bringing more let them be fair because I don’t even like them,” Diane said.

It would be recalled that Big Brother had on Tuesday introduced two new housemates, Vendita and Elozanam, into to the reality show. However, in a surprise development, Big Brother brought in two new housemates, Joe and Ede Nkechinyere, AKA, Enkay again on Wednesday night. Although, it is not certain if the new housemates are fake or part of the housemates battling for the N60m cash prize, however, housemates gave them a cold welcome.

read more: https://www.ovasnews.tk/2019/08/bbnaija-2019-why-i-cannot-date-pepper_2.html

Re: Bbnaija 2019:- Why I Cannot Date ‘pepper Dem’ Male Housemates – Diane by Famousdan: 10:52am On Aug 02, 2019
CC. UjSizzle, Briareos, prof800
Re: Bbnaija 2019:- Why I Cannot Date ‘pepper Dem’ Male Housemates – Diane by Jayslicky: 10:52am On Aug 02, 2019
Words of a vampire/Dracula looking woman.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019:- Why I Cannot Date ‘pepper Dem’ Male Housemates – Diane by henry007(m): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2019
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Tacha Rejects Seyi’s Proposal As Things Get Complicated In Big Brother / Bbnaija2019 - Why Mercy Told Tacha She Has Body Odour... / Start Your Own Tv Channel On MYTV DSTV & Consat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.