Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Procter And Gamble Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Procter And Gamble Aptitude Test (201 Views)

Procter And Gamble Graduate And Entry Level Positions Recruitment, February 201 / Are These Procter And Gamble Salaries Accurate? / Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Procter And Gamble, November 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Procter And Gamble Aptitude Test by kuleke(m): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2019
Good morning,

I got invited to write a test for P&G recruitment and I’m wondering if anyone knows what type of test they use so I can practice. I hope it’s not Dragnet...

Thanks!
Re: Procter And Gamble Aptitude Test by Came4amod: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2019
Its AI based . just pray to God . I just took the test and I am sure its only God that can let them call me for interview .. The logic question require people with very strong retentive memory .. Maths questions very easy .. Personality AI questions too just read the core values of the company and tell them what they want to hear .. But above all just pray

(1) (Reply)

Executive Drivers / Business Research & Strategy Analyst Wanted In Lagos / Keke Marwa Available For Hire Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.