Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Another Curvy Model Goes Completely Unclad Again (photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Another Curvy Model Goes Completely Unclad Again (photos) (719 Views)

Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) / OMG!! Popular South South Based Model Goes Unclad for new advert (see photos) / Tolu Ayeni, FUNAAB Model Goes Topless For Nigeria At 57 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Curvy Model Goes Completely Unclad Again (photos) by alomaonline(m): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2019
Source : www.alomaworld..com

The Nigerian curvy model and fashionist, Toyin Lawani goes completely naked in new photo as shared on her instagram page last week and she explained that "she is involved in more than 32 business which include skin care expert, model, actress and fashionist.
However instead of people being inspired by at least one of those businesses, they only launch series of critics on nude pictures which unknown to them it takes some serious balls to pull off the stunt which is part of modelling".

Read her full post below as she fired back at critics on the post �

PLS WHEN PEOPLE DO SKIN ADVERT WHAT DO THEY WEAR? FLOWER
PLS WHEN PEOPLE DO LINGERIE ADVERT WHAT DO THEY WEAR ? ASO OKE ABI? ? Awon oponu
What have you seen that you Are shouting. Do I look like I give a shit about your silly opinions ? YES IM A SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR AND A ROLE MODEL TO MANY BUT YOU ALL ALWAYS FORGET IM AN ARTIST , A MODEL AND A SKIN EXPERT, FORGET MY STATUS , FOCUS ON WHAT YOU WANT TO LEARN FROM ME
ATLEAST ONE OF MY 32 various businesses will inspire you, focus on that and stop being a pain in my beautiful ass, IF IT’S DOESN’T PLS YOU PLS YOU KNOW THE WAY TO THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE, JUMP IN IT, MY LIFE ,MY RULES WHEN I CAME INTO THIS WORLD I CAME ALONE AND WHEN I DIE I DIE ALONE THIS LEGEND IS HERE TO STAY ,THE NEXT GENERATION WILL REMEMBER ME FOR ALL THIS , CAUSE IT TAKES BALLS ....

Later on this week, she shared another sultry looks of herself with a Gambian actress princess Shyngle, saying "the only woman she would have date assuming she was a lesbian is princess Shyngle"

See her pictures with Princess Shyngle here-------------https://alomaworld..com/2019/08/another-curvy-model-goes-completely.html

1 Share

Re: Another Curvy Model Goes Completely Unclad Again (photos) by richmind2019(m): 11:47am On Aug 02, 2019
This one is someone's mother
Oniranu osi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wholesales, Retail And Dropshipping For Shoes, Bags, Slippers And Lots More / Okrika Tracksuit Pant Bale Needed / Beautiful And Uncommon Jewelry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.