Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Help! Abuja Land - How To Verify? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help! Abuja Land - How To Verify? (3005 Views)

We Just Nailed An Abuja Land Fraudster! He Is Cooling Off In Police Cell! / Be A Landlord In Abuja: Land For Sale @ Ipent 5 Extension Estate,lokogoma,abuja: / Abuja Land Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Abuja Land - How To Verify? by dangiwa09(m): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2010
Can anyone please tell me the most authentic and effective way to verify the title/allocation of a plot of land in abuja before purchasing it? I have heard many horror stories of how fraudsters sell land with fake papers to unsuspecting victims. I believe there has to be an authouritative and effective means of verifying the papers of any land to authenticate such papers and true ownership. Someone please help! HELP!
Re: Help! Abuja Land - How To Verify? by LouisThoru(f): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2010
Bros

Its through the Abuja Geographic Information Systems:

http://www.abujagis.com/

Go to their office at Area 11. Abuja.
Re: Help! Abuja Land - How To Verify? by dangiwa09(m): 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2010
LouisThoru:

Bros

Its through the Abuja Geographic Information Systems:

http://www.abujagis.com/

Go to their office at Area 11. Abuja.

@LouisThoru

Thanks LouisThoru. But what if the fraudster has a copy of an authentic AGIS document and a falsified identification of the true owner (This just happened to a friend). Is there a way I can guard against this.
Re: Help! Abuja Land - How To Verify? by LouisThoru(f): 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2010
Ask AGIS my brother.

Your case reminds me of someone who asks for pu ssy, after giving him, he asks, is it clean shaven or not. Look. LOL.
Re: Help! Abuja Land - How To Verify? by dangiwa09(m): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2010
LouisThoru:

Ask AGIS my brother.

Your case reminds me of someone who asks for pu ssy, after giving him, he asks, is it clean shaven or not. Look. LOL.

@LouisThoru
Haba my sis! I dey ask simple question, u don carry am go pu , ssy side, if u wan give me smtn, tell me, mke I go prepare.
Re: Help! Abuja Land - How To Verify? by LAX89(m): 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2010
Check with AGIS, then verify the company selling the land with CAC. If still in doubt about the sellers identity, ask them for bank references. Whatever you do, make double sure b4 you plough you dough down. Good luck man!

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Standout Toilet Suites / Wiring Accessories: Legrand Switches & Sockets Lagos, Nigeria / 2 Bedroom Flat For Sale In An Estate In Egbeda. (Video Tour & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.