Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Stephanie Okereke Set To Marry Idahosa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Set To Marry Idahosa (1840 Views)

Fans Attack Afrocandy For Insulting Stephanie Okereke / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is Pregnant / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Okereke Set To Marry Idahosa by r231(m): 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2010
After her sad experience with her ex-footballer lover, pretty actress, Stephanie Okereke can smile again. She got engaged last weekend to her man, Linus Idahosa of Delyork International who she’s been dating since last year.

The handsome hunk rocking her world, HVP learnt proposed to her in the presence of some of their pals and colleagues.

Idahosa, the head honcho of Delyork International, pulled a fast one on the actress at the posh Club 10, on the Island, owned by Jay Jay Okocha, where he dazzled her beau with a surprise birthday bash. While Okereke, who reportedly flew in from Abuja that evening was still smarting from the shock of the classy bash that completely took her unaware, Mr. Idahosa struck again.

Mid way into the romantic ritual,Mr. Romeo walked up to his Juliet, knelt on his two knees and brought out a diamond encrusted ring from his pocket, put it on Okereke’s finger, with the words, “please, marry me and be the mother of my children. I love you.”

Dumbfounded and with tears of joy streaming down her cheek, the actress accepted to be the future Mrs. Idahosa. With that ritual, that looked like a movie script, the party that had victuals flowing in all directions of the expansive VIP section continued till the wee hours of the following morning.

Steph was once married to former Super Eagles player, Chikelue Iloenyosi. But owing to some irreconcilable difference, the marriage hit the rock. But nevertheless Steph moved on with her life after that sad experience. Today she can tell better. Congrats…
Re: Stephanie Okereke Set To Marry Idahosa by favouredjb(f): 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2010
I hope this is real, all the best
Re: Stephanie Okereke Set To Marry Idahosa by semid4lyfe(m): 1:27am On Oct 18, 2010
See MUMU man making things difficult for other men. Now other ladies go dey expect that kain propasal grin

I wonder if all that "senrere" was neccessary to pop the simple question of "will you marry me?" Well, I nor blame him. . .na too many hollywood films cause am grin

Anyhow sha, I wish them all the best.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Set To Marry Idahosa by Okijajuju1(m): 1:36am On Oct 18, 2010
Why all these men go dey set high-jump for the rest of us hussling boys?! angry

Now my babe go dey expect something similar! E go fly her like chachangi!! Na text msg with 100Naira recharge card I been plan to use o!!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Set To Marry Idahosa by MrCork21: 1:37am On Oct 18, 2010
so what if this 2 okoro IBO people are marrying?  so what?  

u expect us to set up a spare part business for them? undecided
Re: Stephanie Okereke Set To Marry Idahosa by favouredjb(f): 11:26am On Oct 19, 2010
You guys are so funny lol,work 3times harder o,so you won't disappoint your babes,since a standard has been set
Re: Stephanie Okereke Set To Marry Idahosa by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2010
i thought she was once married?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Set To Marry Idahosa by favouredjb(f): 11:32am On Oct 19, 2010
Yes to a footballer,but she's divorced now
Re: Stephanie Okereke Set To Marry Idahosa by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2010
chei! celeb with divorce palava na wa o! shocked
Re: Stephanie Okereke Set To Marry Idahosa by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2010

Stephanie Okereke Set To Marry Idahosa
If she like make she marry Reverend King, na she sabi.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Set To Marry Idahosa by chyz(m): 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2010
Mr-Cork:

so what if this 2 okoro IBO people are marrying?  so what?  

u expect us to set up a spare part business for them? undecided

Idahosa is Edo dumbass.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Set To Marry Idahosa by favouredjb(f): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2010
That was funny as hell!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Set To Marry Idahosa by oge4real(f): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2010
Wish them a happy married life.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Set To Marry Idahosa by victorian(f): 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2010
I love Stephanie and all the hardwork and dedication, she has invested in getting to the top, she's a strong and focused lady, but its so sad, she honestly believe that Idahosa wants to marry her? sad, oh please ,spare me, cant you all see, Idahosa is just proposing marriage to her in the full glare of the press for cheap publicity! angry, He's not really serious to marry her, just sweet words and drama, thats all i see angry, I dont believe him, he is fake!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Ice Prince Shows Off His 7 Month Baby Boy Jamal. / Michael Jackson's Son Doing Gig / Glitz And Glamour At Uche Jombo Rodriguez's-''my Life,my Damage''- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.