Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

How To Create Google Voice Number For Whatsapp, Twitter ETC.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Create Google Voice Number For Whatsapp, Twitter ETC.. (1705 Views)

3 App To Get A US Phone Number For Whatsapp Verification / My Windows Phone Has Ended Support For Whatsapp / How To Write Texts Upside Down On Whatsapp, Twitter, Telegram, And Other Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Google Voice Number For Whatsapp, Twitter ETC.. by aydmain: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hello everyone in this Article i will teach You how to get a USA Number for free that can be Used for Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Linkdln etc.
As we all know everyone that the Popular app that we all know to get a Virtual USA number is textPlus, GrooveIP, TextNow and the rest can not
work for Some Premium and Official Site Like WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook and the Likes, Thats why we have come out with this Article to help you.

Just make sure that you get all things required and that you must follow all the steps that will be given to You for your work to be very Successfully. If you dont understand What is said below you can Watch the Video for Better and Pratical Experience.

I will Like to Inform you that getting this is very Easy and free because Google has decided to help People by Providing this service to make thing easy for people along side Google Hangout.

But Unfortunately its not for People without the America's or the European Border. But do not Panic or Lose Hope there is always a solution for everything, So just rest your back take a gulp of a very
chilled Chivita Fruit Drink or Pepsi and Follow all the Steps that you are asked to Follow. If you dont understand you can Watch the Video for Better and Pratical Experience.

How to get a USA number for WhatsApp

What are the Requirements.
1. A very good and Stable 3g or 4g Network
2. A very Quality VPN (Windscribe VPN) Preferably Download here
3. TextPlus App Download it here

4. GOOGLE OVER VOICE APP Download It Now or  Download it here.

5. Make Sure You share this Post

Convert PayPal Fund to Payoneer Free

As we can we see, what are Listed above, are the Requirement that are needed for You to to able to get this Working USA Number. Now let me
dig into the reason, why we need all this requirement, for this USA number to work.

1. A very good and Stable 3g or 4g Network: Why A good and Stable network connection is highly needed and placed as the

Read More Via the Link Below

https://aydmain.com.ng/how-to-get-a-usa-number-for-whatsapp/
Re: How To Create Google Voice Number For Whatsapp, Twitter ETC.. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
See u don't wet my appetite and leave me hungry. Patiently am waiting for the next 30 mins, after which I will excavate the info and paste it for all here... Be warned
Re: How To Create Google Voice Number For Whatsapp, Twitter ETC.. by ojonugba2014(m): 1:48am On Aug 03, 2019
if i click d link make i die,mtchw
Re: How To Create Google Voice Number For Whatsapp, Twitter ETC.. by Ejadike(m): 9:31am On Aug 04, 2019
Textnow is good too. I had that app on my previous tecno device but I used it for good deeds not bad.
Re: How To Create Google Voice Number For Whatsapp, Twitter ETC.. by aydmain: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ejadike:
Textnow is good too. I had that app on my previous tecno device but I used it for good deeds not bad.

Yes bro TextNow is very good too

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! 5 Months Used Huawei Y5 2019 Going For 20k / Samsung Galaxy A54 One Month Used- SOLD / Browse Free OÑ YÖur PÇ WithoÜt ÜsiÑg YØÜr PhoÑe. JÜst With SØftwarÉs . U Nid FrÉÉ PrØ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.