Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

A$AP Rocky Testifies On Assult Trials That He Was SCARED! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A$AP Rocky Testifies On Assult Trials That He Was SCARED! (202 Views)

Download Mp3 Walker Ft. A$ap Rocky – Live Fast (pubgm) / DOWNLOAD Mp3: G-eazy – No Limit Remix Ft. A$AP Rocky, French Montana, Juicy J / Download Mp3: G-eazy - No Limit (remix) Ft. A$ap Rocky, French Montana, Juicy J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A$AP Rocky Testifies On Assult Trials That He Was SCARED! by error4040: 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2019

A$AP rocky told a Swedish court Thursday he was “scared” and desperately tried to avoid a fight last month in the capital of Stockholm.

In a cross-examination process in regards to his ongoing assault charge, following his arrest on July 3 for allegedly beating 19-year-old Mustafa Jafari on a city street on June 30. Two other suspects are also charged. The Harlem-born rapper whose real name is Rakim mayers testified for the first time on the second day of the proceedings in Stockholm District Court, saying that Jafari and a pal refused to leave his entourage alone, and that he believed the pair were " sadunder the influence of some kind of drug."

Rocky said he and his entourage were followed by the alleged victim and his friend. "I wanted to go straight to the hotel for safety. I didn’t want this to happen," Rocky said, according to the news outlet. "We had no clue where we were, we just knew we weren’t close to the hotel." Soon after, a full-on street brawl broke out, and prosecutors charge that Rocky — along with two other men charged in the incident, Bladimir Emilio Corniel and David Tyrone Rispers — beat Jafari and hit him with parts of or a whole bottle. Rocky said that he intervened when his bodyguard was attacked.

"I threw him to the ground, and stepped on his arm. I kicked his arm and I punched or shoved him,” Rocky said, referring to Jafari".

Acccording to the audio from TMZ, Rocky admitted that he held a bottle “momentarily.” As far as the bottles go, I held it momentarily because I realized it was stupid especially when they didn’t have it in their possession,”he said“It wasn’t necessary for me to have it, so I put it down.”the rapper told the court that he had been a victim of several attacks over the years, so the situation worried him. We’re in a foreign country, we’re approached by two strangers with aggressive behavior he said, adding,“ten months ago when I was with my cousin…I was stabbed in my face by strangers.

Last week, the Prosecution District of Stockholm released its preliminary investigation to the public which uncovered and detailed a number of revelations surrounding the assault charge. It said that there were “objects such as broken glass or the like” used during the fight used by Rocky and three others, however, Thursday’s court case revealed in a video that Rocky and co. did not have bottles in their hands following a closer examination of video frames. Rocky, who along with Corneil and Rispers has been held by police since July 3, faces up to two years in prison if convicted.

Source:[url]https://shegbo.com/2019/08/02/aap-rocky-testifies-on-assult-trials-that-he-was-scared/
[/url]

Cc
airmark
Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

[music] Lil Kesh Ft. Mayorkun – Nkan Be / In Need Of A Violist / The Music Industry Is Horrible!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.