Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Very Good Domain & Web Hosting Service In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Very Good Domain & Web Hosting Service In Nigeria (692 Views)

Get Cheapest Domain & Web Hosting From Mybundlehost / Domain & Web Hosting Coupons / Do You Need Domain,web Host Or Product From Namecheap Get It Half The Real Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Good Domain & Web Hosting Service In Nigeria by ksplash: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
One of the best Nigerian Web Host and domain service to use is smartweb they respond to problems very fast and have very good and friendly attitude with their customers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Good Domain & Web Hosting Service In Nigeria by Onimisillah: 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
ksplash:
One of the best Nigerian Web Host and domain service to use is smartweb they respond to problems very fast and have very good and friendly attitude with their customers.

Honestly speaking, this company has changed totally. I have noticed so many new things and improvements on customer service. Do you know that if you activate your client by buying a product/service no matter how small is the money, they will give you a hosting and domain name?

I convinced my friend who left them long ago about the rebirth Smartweb, he tried them by registering a hosting and he was awarded a hosting and domain name.

Thanks to the company and the excellent service provided by their delightful employees these days. If they keep it up, they will definitely
become the champion of hosting industries.

(1) (Reply)

seen / The Top 10 Things You Should Never Google / How To Create Link Ads In Google Adsense In New Policy Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.