Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,804 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) (40394 Views)

Native Doctor Storms His Bank To Demand Access To His Money (pics/video) / Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money / "I Deposited N167K But Was Credited With N1.67M" - Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) by Dottore: 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) by OkoroPeugeot(m): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
Will Juju Embassy give Nigerian Juju China visa? Watch out

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) by tellwisdom: 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
This one na knockout wey we de use announce to the community whenever we lost someone...This thing sounds like bomb. Very loud
Re: Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) by foreshore(m): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
ELVISHOT:
Nigerian man who is doing business in China go extra miles to fight for his money being owed him by Chinese man.

According to the native doctor, he said the young man came to him and told him that there's a man owing him in China about N46-50 million, that whenever he ask for his money the Chinese man will threaten him with police because he is in their country.

The Nigerian man send message to him that he will go to juju and fight him for his money but the Chinese man did not say anything.

He decided to come back home and meet with this native doctor to make the Chinese man pay him his money.

The native doctor was seen doing some incantation "go to China and hold Li Tai Yu to release N50 Million Naira he stoled from this igbo man.

He said his charm should go to China and hold Li Tai Yu(or Lucky is his another name) that his charm should hold him in the morning, afternoon and evening and where ever Li Tai Yu goes.

That Li Tai Yu whether you are in a secret society that makes you to hold an Igbo man N50million that he is going to vomit it now.

Watch The Video ..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/nigerian-man-went-to-juju-to-fight-his.html?m=1

Dey deceive yourself. If your business is legit, you won't need to do this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) by ajl: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT DELUDE MAMBO JAMBO GULLIBLE RUBBISH
Why don't they use these juju to fight corruption in Nigeraia and have these polithieves cough up all the money they steal....?! No wonder Africa is so backward when we still have supposedly intelligent mature people believe in this mambo jambo Harry Potter nonsense

Juju ko, mumu ni!!!!

I sorry for you. You are not asking the right question. It's why can't our politicians and public officers swear using traditional oats instead of the bible and quoran. They wont do that because they know the repercussions of not keeping their hands off the till. God who created us and know the nature of all humanity he created gave us this knowledge because he knows our way and how difficult a black man can be. But our people are throwing them down the drain or use them for diabolical things. Traditional knowledge are not evil on their own, it is peoole that use them for evil rather than good. A relative was recently healed through traditional means after over 10yrs going from pillar to post, from hospitals to mosque and to church with no result. We have to cherish the traditional knowledge we have and use them for goodness of our society.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) by phil0(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
have seen this clip over a month now, still waiting for the aftermath till date ��

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Why don't they use these juju to fight corruption in Nigeraia and have these polithieves cough up all the money they steal....?! No wonder Africa is so backward when we still have supposedly intelligent mature people believe in this mambo jambo Harry Potter nonsense

Juju ko, mumu ni!!!!
do you know that juju can stop a 9mm calibers firing pin from entering the body when shot?
Re: Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) by jrusky(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Lmao so social media spoils juju. Y'all gullibility has no limits.

Oh heaven are you alright at all. Pls define gullibility in a short sentence?

Did you read and even take time to understand words before posting silly talk? I only advised him that social.media won't help him and that this type of thing you don't loud it, a working jazz need no noise.

I'm sorry for kids like you. You are so blunt in reasoning to the extend you only read a line in paragraph and concluded what the paragraph is all about with the first line.
Re: Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) by Mikora: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
Make the juju no reach China go meet the one wey senior am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) by Rotimi47: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Juju no dey catch Chinko
But dem dey pay those lazy boys called yahoo boys?
Re: Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) by Rotimi47: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
Chai na no go wound person grin
Re: Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) by babasolution: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
lagdmark:

Which force abeg. Africa get super juju still oyinbo dey colonize Africa. AFRICA can't use their nonsense juju take fight kidnappers, armed robbers and Bobo Haram. Juju that can't put food on their table, uopn juju still the poor continent

The colonization was due to betrayals by africans themselves for their selfish aim,many africans gave up their secret to the oyinbos,it was not a one way thing
Re: Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) by benpuzzy(m): 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
What is the title of this movie?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
If you press him, he would still tell you that he is a God fearing Church going Christian - even the educated one are equally as gullible.
Re: Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) by frankobinna(m): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Juju ko, mumu ni!!!!

Who or what are you waiting for
To start using the ones in ur
Village.
Or are you waiting for revolution day
Re: Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) by abbiboy: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ur biznes dealing is not clean that's y he his threatening u with police, if not u will not result to juju.
Re: Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) by olatechnician(m): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
Mk12:

juju can only kill those who believe in it

u re so on point bro
Re: Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
frankobinna:
Who or what are you waiting for
To start using the ones in ur
Village.
Or are you waiting for revolution day

Bro, sadly in my side of the jungle, we have something 100times better than juju, it's called COMMON SENSE!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
Concentrated foool! Why not use that money to start something again while processing your debt.
See the haggard looking herbalist that can't even make himself rich.

Makes me to remember my ex neighbor(alfa), there's no week he doesn't kill two rams gotten from stupid people. He is a tenant and can't send any of his children to a private school.
Re: Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) by Princeofasia: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
as price of asia, i say this is bullshit
Re: Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) by Princeofasia: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
DrObiHogan:
do you know that juju can stop a 9mm calibers firing pin from entering the body when shot?
idiot please tell me something
Re: Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Concentrated foool! Why not use that money to start something again while processing your debt.
See the haggard looking herbalist that can't even make himself rich.

Makes me to remember my ex neighbor(alfa), there's no week he doesn't kill two rams gotten from stupid people. He is a tenant and can't send any of his children to a private school.

Amazing how people stop thinking once juju is mentioned. Here is a man sending “demons” after a man that owes money in China when there are murderous cultists and armed robbers roaming around in his backyard

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
I wonder what business he's into that made the man to hold on to his money.
Re: Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) by Equity15(m): 12:50am On Aug 03, 2019
helinues:
Firstly I am not watching any video cos the story is half cooked.

Has he collected his money from Chinese man after the juju had worked or this is just a ranting?

So he has or knows about juju yet Chinese man ripped him off?

In Chinese man's voice : Black no sensia
lol..@ the the last sentence.. which Chinese factory you work? cos they say it every time there..you just made me remember when I used to work with them in one nylon company..chai grin man don suffer
Re: Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) by Awaja(m): 5:47am On Aug 03, 2019
If yahoo plus go de work ,then this could work as well,ekpetiaba is no respecta of country.
Nwanne,aga enye gi egoo a! Taa,onwero
Re: Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2019
Princeofasia:
idiot please tell me something
damn! Another zom.b. pls sorry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Femi Otedola’s Mother, Lady Doja (Photos, Video) / NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.