Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu (30896 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu by Kaetoh: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
[quote author=Whiteangel1234 post=80871428]

I'm sure you dont even know how to speak Igbo . Oya interpret for me
` Abum Ezigbo Nwafor Igbo ` oya interpret grin[/quote I am very well convinced you are not like us. I won't translate that your kid phrase.
Re: Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu by Indestructible: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Your father is the useless one here. Let’s make it a real life scenario, give me your address or ask for mine with private DM. Let’s deal with eachother once and for all.

I’ll send you a DM then you’ll provide me your address, let’s settle this once and for all , you motherfucking coward!

Update: I already sent you a personal DM, reply me please if you really want to be unfortunate in life.
Look at this bastard,slowpoke,low life nigga
No private dm shit
Send d address publicly now
So I can create a thread about it death,a few days from now
Fool

2 Likes

Re: Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu by NnwachukuOkike: 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
grin grin grin I`m Igbo I stopped following KANU because of too much talk and no action he is only Good is bringing out new method and idea of getting money from Igbo's now it's Biafra Aid Foundation for $1 dollars per month

Impersonators invading.

1 Like

Re: Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu by magzey: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
who is Namdi Kanu?? undecided undecided

Re: Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu by Kachi4christ(m): 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
YorubaHero12:
Lol, this runaway albino is really a coward with the rest of his tribesmen.

I thought the Igbos said they will exterminate all the Fulani in their region coz they ain’t coward and that no Fulani can kill in their territory.

You guys have been chestbeating since while the fulanis massacre you guys with no necessary actions taken. You just abuse, insult, shout, and threaten with no actual result to show for it.

The coward is even talking about Biafra secret service where he packed ex service old men that can’t even run 20m race if fight breakout.

Such a coward and chestbeating people.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu by NnwachukuOkike: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
magzey:
who is Namdi Kanu?? undecided undecided

See a gullible Nigerian terrorist.

Re: Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu by Eddyamin: 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
Please where is nnamdi kalu?
Re: Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu by Eddyamin: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
Kingspin:
IPOB (I support the struggle but not the mode of operation)

But one thing I know about ipob is that they are far better than Boko Haram, Fulani-herdsmen, bandits and Miyetti Allah.
good
Re: Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu by HeightsKE: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
kenzysmith:
Is this guy still a Nigerian

Whoa!!!!

Trump
Re: Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu by BlackPantherxXx: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
YorubaHero12:

I thought the Igbos said they will exterminate all the Fulani in their region coz they ain’t coward and that no Fulani can kill in their territory.

You guys have been chestbeating since while the fulanis massacre you guys with no necessary actions taken. You just abuse, insult, shout, and threaten with no actual result to show for it.

The coward is even talking about Biafra secret service where he packed ex service old men that can’t even run 20m race if fight breakout.

My guy...you would shocked at how fast those old men run ooo.

Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu all broke world records running from battle after chestbeating

1 Like

Re: Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu by BlackPantherxXx: 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
Indestructible:
Look at this bastard,slowpoke,low life nigga
No private dm shit
Send d address publicly now
So I can create a thread about it death,a few days from now
Fool

Lol. A chestbeater exposed.

Send a DM...don't be shy nah grin

Cc yorubahero12

1 Like

Re: Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu by CHIGIM: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
Please don't insult all the tribes BC of a mad man call kanu please
YorubaHero12:

Re: Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu by lillan042(f): 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
Re: Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu by CHIGIM: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
Kanu remains a mad man to me, and he is reaping his followers.
Re: Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu by Lovelyn451(f): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
H
Re: Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
we really need to trash these issue
Re: Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu by jessebig: 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ebullience:
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has condemned the killing of the Catholic Priest in charge of St. James, the Greater Parish, Ugbawka, in Enugu State, Rev Fr. Paul Offu.

Offu was reportedly shot dead by suspected Fulani herdsmen on Thursday evening.

Reacting, Kanu said such death would have been prevented if South-East governors had allowed the establishment of Biafra Secret Services, BSS, in the region.

Kanu, consequently, charged the people of the region to hold South-East governors responsible for such death.

He stated this in a statement signed by IPOB’s spokesperson, Emma Powerful.

The statement reads: “Rev. Fr. Paul Offu, a priest of the Catholic Diocese of Enugu was shot dead last night by Fulani terrorists along Ihe/Agbudu road in Awgu L.G.A of Enugu State.

“His death is a direct consequence of a disgracefully timid and failed leadership model of acquiescence to the dictates of Fulani rulership in return for crumbs, instituted and perfected by the likes of Nnia Nwodo, Dave Umahi, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Willie Obiano, Okezie Ikpeazu and others in Igboland.

“Years of slavish submission to the whims of semi-literate Fulani cattle herders have reduced two successive generations of Igbo leadership since after the war to mere tools of the Fulani caliphate in their agenda of conquest and subjugation of the south.

“Nnia Nwodo, Dave Umahi, Rochas Okorocha, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Okezie Ikpeazu, Willie Obiano were the key men that connived with this same murderous Fulani terrorists killing us to today, to ban, proscribe, kill and clamp down on IPOB- the only hope of the people.

“Had Ohaneze Ndigbo, Igbo governors and their cohorts supported IPOB in the formation and deployment of BSS, this senseless loss of the life at the hands of marauding primitive Fulani savages from the far north would have been prevented.

“The family of Rev. Fr. Paul Offu and all besieged communities in Enugu and Ebonyi must hold Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Dave Umahi, Nnia Nwodo, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Aka Ikenga, Nzuko Umunna, South East Governors’ Forum and other mushroom Lagos-Abuja based Igbo/Fulani socio-cultural associations responsible for these preventable deaths in our land.

“They are the people that conspired and supervised Operation Python Dance 2 that killed, detained and disappeared many IPOB in the calculated effort of Caliphate to neutralise the credible threat IPOB posed for their invading Fulani terror herdsmen.”

https://dailypost.ng/2019/08/02/nnamdi-kanu-reacts-killing-catholic-priest-paul-offu-names-held-responsible/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UHYnu2IFq0
Re: Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu by joe120120(m): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
grin grin grin I`m Igbo I stopped following KANU because of too much talk and no action he is only Good is bringing out new method and idea of getting money from Igbo's now it's Biafra Aid Foundation for $1 dollars per month

Trash @#
@@
%$^*
Re: Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu by naijajobx: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu by amc: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
Re: Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu by splendour7(m): 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

inferiority Complex! You Are Not And Can Never Be Igbo!!
Re: Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu by AfonjaConehead: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:

My guy...you would shocked at how fast those old men run ooo.

Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu all broke world records running from battle after chestbeating

But but....but none of them abandoned their villages for Fulani emir like Usain afonja Bolt did nah

grin grin grin

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adeibeku

Yorubahero12

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu by splendour7(m): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Herds Men Just Abducted 3 RCCG pastors in ondo state,you won't see that wan,na biafra and kanu be your proble,,yolobat muslim!! opc miscrant!!!

1 Like

Re: Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu by TempleHouse: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
OruExpress:
'Ezi nwafor igbo' and not ndiigbo?
7i

Yeah, me too agreed with you 100%
Re: Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu by Dpharisee: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

Yoloba Muslim Igbo wannabe grin grin angry
Re: Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu by NnwachukuOkike: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
CHIGIM:
Please don't insult all the tribes BC of a mad man call kanu please

You are yapping today because our IPOB supreme leader is a peaceful man.

That thing you Nigerians are looking for, you will soon see it.

Without IPOB you are nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall / PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) / Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.