Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors (39211 Views)

Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" / Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors by GISTM0RE: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
Reno Omokri has fired shots at the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, who has called on Nigerians to pray for five pastors of his church who were abducted while on their way to the church's Ministers' Conference yesterday August 1st.

Pastor Adeboye who announced the abduction of the clergymen at the church's camp ground along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway today Friday August 2nd, called for prayers for the abducted Pastors to regain their freedom.

Reacting to Adeboye's comment, Reno in a post on his IG page, said if Adeboye had spoken up when other Nigerians were abducted, maybe his clergyemn would not have been abducted. He made particular reference to Leah Sharibu whom he said Adeboye has never spoken publicly about.

Today, @pastoreaadeboyeofficial said and I quote: “As a father, how do you think I should feel to hear that five of my children have been kidnapped while on their way to attend the Ministers Conference?” My response is this.

Sir, if you had spoken PUBLICLY when ordinary Nigerians were being kidnapped, maybe these your 'children' who were kidnapped would not have been abducted. Think about it, sir. How many times have you spoken PUBLICLY about #FreeLeahSharibu? You have commended Buhari and Osinbajo PUBLICLY (@Google it). Why have you not spoken up for Leah PUBLICLY too?
#RenosNuggets

See more here; http://gistmore.com/reno-omokri-calls-out-pastor-adeboye-over-abduction-of-five-rccg-pastors

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors by GISTM0RE: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors by hisexcellency34: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
Is Reno not a pastor too? Hypocrites everywhere. its time for Adeboye to speak out. His silence because of Osinbajo is evil

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors by Samunique(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Is Reno not a pastor too? Hypocrites everywhere
Thank you bro !

However, our top men of God in Nigeria need to do more in terms of speaking out to/against the authority concerning the "rather unfortunate state of the nation, most especially under this current administration.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors by Vulcanheph(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
I'm a R.C.C.G. member but in this case Reno is right.

328 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors by Skyfornia(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
Reno Omockery...your name precedes you.

Anyway...how I wish Osibanjo is among the kidnapped pastors.

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors by GoodofNaija: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
Apt!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors by Amuocha: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
So much traffic along Lagos Ibadan expressway now

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors by truthfulparrot(m): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
I am afraid for Nigeria. Events in the past few weeks needs to be handled with care by PMB. He needs to take drastic steps that will reassure Nigerians that he is capable of providing peace and security by disbanding his obviously failed security apparatus.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors by AngelicBeing: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
shocked
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors by kenzysmith: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
minister of chemical reaction u re highly welcome sir

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors by Kingspin(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
Those who have not given up to Nigeria, honestly I don't know what else you waiting for

Nigeria lost direction completely from 1999....

Only a revolution that will swept across all tribes and religion, South and North will effect this country

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
Nigerians and ass-licking.. they will soon flood this post now asking for the head of Reno rather than digest the logical rationale of the Original poster

47 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors by maverick1995: 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
This one cracked me up sha... Reno O'MOCKERY.
werey omo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors by AngelicBeing: 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
Amuocha:
So much traffic along Lagos Ibadan expressway now
tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors by Jasen1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:

has Reno not been speaking against the evil in the land

Reno is very very right here

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors by WonderManly(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
GISTM0RE:
Reno Omokri has fired shots at the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, who has called on Nigerians to pray for five pastors of his church who were abducted while on their way to the church's Ministers' Conference yesterday August 1st.

Pastor Adeboye who announced the abduction of the clergymen at the church's camp ground along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway today Friday August 2nd, called for prayers for the abducted Pastors to regain their freedom.

Reacting to Adeboye's comment, Reno in a post on his IG page, said if Adeboye had spoken up when other Nigerians were abducted, maybe his clergyemn would not have been abducted. He made particular reference to Leah Sharibu whom he said Adeboye has never spoken publicly about.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/reno-omokri-calls-out-pastor-adeboye-over-abduction-of-five-rccg-pastors
I've been saying this since to calling them HERDSMEN call them EVANS. Okay!

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
That's an Afonja for you..

I wonder what Adeboye will be doing if it was Jonathan in Aso rock

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors by Lessonnn: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hmmm....May God protect us all.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors by Mgbo1616: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
Nigeria is very risk to Live now. I pray that the Pastor's return safely in Jesus name Amen... So much insecurity In the Country at this very Rigime cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors by malele(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
Reno got this one right

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors by philcom09: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
Do you need a reliable solar inverter solutions to power your business and home plus 12 months warranty call us now on 0700 000 7777. Free energy audit and flexible payment plan available.
35b Unity Road, Off Bank Anthony way, Ikeja Lagos, Nigeria

info@greenpowernig.com www.greenpowernig.com
https:///dBpEnzW

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors by ednut1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
call Osunbade na. Everyone should stay in their zones and avoid the roads o. there is conference calling abeg

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors by joseph1832(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
The problem of Nigeria is with people like Reno, who believe all is well when who they like is ruling the country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors by Young06(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
I stand with Reno on this one.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Is Reno not a pastor too? Hypocrites everywhere. its time for Adeboye to speak out. His silence because of Osinbajo is evil
Prophet Samuel spoke then prayed when asked to or when the sinner is sobber

Elijah spoke and never stopped till he was carried away!!!

Jesus frowned at Pharisees and leaders even though he dined with some, he never stopped talking!!!

God our Creator was never happy with wicked leaders!!! If they refuse to change their wicked ways, we all know that they meet their Waterloo!!!

There was no basis for comparison between Reno and Pastor Adeboye with all due respect.

In this regard, Leah was not related to Reno! He did not wait until it happened to any member of his family, friends, political Allies before speaking out!!!

Reno spoke and is still speaking!!!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors by bigfish3k: 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
why calling him hypocrite
he has been speaking out against bad govts?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors by kenzo25(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
abeg who be Reno? Na pastor or na wetin e be sef I no understand ooo. Can some tell him not to touch my anointed and do my prophet no harm

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI / FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) / Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.