Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,793 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. (3281 Views)

Davido Postpones Album Release Because Of Wande Coal's #wanted / Catch Up & Download Best Of Wande Coal On 2324xclusive.com / Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. by bjmighty(m): 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2010
Mo hits Record Chief executive and producer Don Jazzy refute rumour of Wande slapping 9ice:

"Oh one more thing tweeps. Its IMPOSSIBLE for Killz to beat up D'banj and for Wande Coal to slap 9ice. So pls stop the rumours. thanks alot."

Loghead man and Shinedu should go back to hip hop. They done with hip hop, hip hop sef don done with them. Maybe they should for a band and continue from where Oliver De Coque stopped. I see them making it there.

Grown azz men don't make diss record with fabricated story just for the purpose of gaining upper hand. They should learn a thing or 2 from She9e. grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. by googles: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2010
Sheesh jor. . . .wen the story broke out back then in 2008, why did don jazzy not come out to refute the rumour ?

why now ? abi was it not the same don jazzy dat was saying the nak[i]e[/i]d Wande coal's pinshures were photoshopped pinshures not real ones

wen those pictures were apparently wande coal's.Don jazzy's word doesn't count nada in any rumor refuting situation .
Re: Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2010
googles:

Sheesh jor. . . .wen the story broke out back then in 2008, why did don jazzy not come out to refute the rumour ?

why now ? abi was it not the same don jazzy dat was saying the nak[i]e[/i]d Wande coal's pinshures were photoshopped pinshures not real ones

wen those pictures were apparently wande coal's.Don jazzy's word doesn't count nada in any rumor refuting situation .

+1
Re: Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. by waypavers: 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2010
No mind Chinedu and Rugged now, na so so Lie Lie full the track, Fools!
Re: Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. by Genuflect(m): 3:06am On Oct 18, 2010
googles:

#GBAM
Re: Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. by bjmighty(m): 3:26am On Oct 18, 2010
googles:

You think say na so celebrity dey run call press conf. to refute rumour like say rumour no be one of the agony of becoming a celeb. And they sa no matter how long lie fly fly reach, na one day true true go waka catch up with am. U guyz are not doin Loghead or Shinedu any good. N1ggaz are better elsewhere, not in hiphop. Maybe highlife like Oliver De Coque. "Executive chairman, Ice water. . . Pure water. . . . grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. by Genuflect(m): 3:35am On Oct 18, 2010
bjmighty:

You think say na so celebrity dey run call press conf. to refute rumour like say rumour no be one of the agony of becoming a celeb. And they sa no matter how long lie fly fly reach, na one day true true go waka catch up with am. U guyz are not doin Loghead or Shinedu any good. N1ggaz are better elsewhere, not in hiphop. Maybe highlife like Oliver De Coque. "Executive chairman, Ice water. . . Pure water. . . . grin grin grin
We don hear
Re: Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. by sweetguy10(m): 4:34am On Oct 18, 2010
When I heard the song I knew that MOST of what was said are nothing but Lies . Truly rugged will do better singing those traditional songs like bj said " pure water , ice water ' Lol grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. by semid4lyfe(m): 6:37am On Oct 18, 2010
Obviously, the diss really hurt 9ice for him to have gotten Don Jazzy to refute it.
Re: Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. by dammiecool(m): 8:49am On Oct 18, 2010
The truth is that wande coal gave 9ice a hot slap which eventually turned 9ice into ICE grin grin cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. by googles: 9:00am On Oct 18, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Obviously, the diss really hurt 9ice for him to have gotten Don Jazzy to refute it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dammiecool:

The truth is that wande coal gave 9ice a hot slap which eventually turned 9ice into ICE grin grin cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Igbaju to gbona loma je to ba misbehave !!! cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. by bjmighty(m): 9:58am On Oct 18, 2010
dammiecool:

googles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Igbaju to gbona loma je to ba misbehave !!! cheesy

Maybe some ppl will find that funny. funny inside my black yansh grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. by googles: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2010
bjmighty:

yea, we all know you have a funny looking black yansh cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. by Djswaggz(m): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2010
googles:

+50
Re: Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. by Slyr0x: 11:30am On Oct 18, 2010
googles:

+100. grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. by dammiecool(m): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2010
bjmighty:

9ice may have interest in dat ya black yansh grin cheesy wink
Re: Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. by bjmighty(m): 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2010
Damn it! (Dammie) Am done with u fo.ol. (cool) grin grin

As a matter of fact, am done with Nairaland abusation grin evertime jaree. Am bigga than all these bullshit! Am on to the Next one. Hands off patapata.
Re: Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. by googles: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2010
bjmighty:

Damn it! (Dammie) Am done with u fo.ol. (cool) grin grin

As a matter of fact, am done with Nairaland abusation grin evertime jaree. Am bigga than all these bullshit! Am on to the Next one. Hands off patapata.

Sound like lines off ruggedman's song grin
Re: Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. by bjmighty(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2010
^^ That should be some coincidence. Which track be that? Truly, am really done with abusing on nairaland though i do it for fun to just relief myself. Thats not the real me.
Re: Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. by googles: 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2010
Lol. . . I was only teasing you o.
Re: Don Jazzy Refute Rumour Of Wande Slappin 9ice. Another Rugged Failure. by Mobinga: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2010
Djswaggz:

+50
grin grin grin angry
Slyr0x:

+100. grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
googles:

why now ? abi was it not the same don jazzy dat was saying the nak[i]e[/i]d Wande coal's prickshures were photoshopped prickshures not real ones

+3.5 cool kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Who Is SELEBOBO??? / Banky W's Umbrella Remix(ebutemeta) Free For Download / Mi's Tribute To Dagrin (end Of Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.