Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking (77248 Views)

Charles Okocha And Mercy Eke Romantic Scene / Judith Audu Hails Efe Irele & Timini Egbuson For Their Sex Scene In 'Hey You' / BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking by Celebrityblog: 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
"No be knack I wan knack, I wan make love to you"

IK Ogbonna and Etinosa have been trending online over their romantic role in the movie "The Washerman".

IK Ogbonna and Etinosa were kissing when IK stopped abruptly and Etinosa asked him why he does not want to have sex with her.

Then Ogbonna said:

"Na knack carry me come here, I swear, you fine die, you fine pass every girl wey I don see in this life, no be say I no wan knack you, I swear because the way my body de do me now, if I follow am, I go just pin you for this chair now, if I flog you koboko enh, but I no wan knack you, I wan make love to you."

"The Washer man" is a romantic comedy which tells the story of a vlogger, KC, who is desperately in search of love.

"The Washer man" stars Etinosa Idemudia, IK Ogbonna, Frank Donga among others.

The movie also stars Ex Mr Nigeria, Bryan Okwara, Mofe Duncan, Judith Audu, Chris Okagbue, Soundsultan and Jaywon Juwonlo.

It follows the story of KC, a vlogger desperately in search of love.

After a few frustrating disappointments, she says a prayer, but when the answer comes, it's not quite what she expected.

Watch the romantic scene Video that got people talking.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/ik-ogbonna-and-etinosa-idemudia-in.html?m=1

Re: IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking by Celebrityblog: 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
Watch the romantic scene video HERE

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
IK my guy, i wonder why dem say the guy na gay.

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking by Vulcanheph(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
fuckerstard:
IK my guy, i wonder why dem say the guy na gay.
He might be gay or probably a bi ......Besides they are a lot of gay Hollywood actors who potray Hetersexual sex scenes.....examples are Luke evans. Wenthwortg miller
Sean patrick harris etc

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking by GOFRONT(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
Make you no knack her belle o

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking by earthsync(f): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
Best romantic scene in the internet right now

Abeg which internet are they talking about undecided

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking by ADRIAN88(m): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
earthsync:

grin grin u sef!

13 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
FARM TOOLS
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.

Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking by Hintona(f): 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
Vulcanheph:

He might be gay or probably a bi ......Besides they are a lot of gay Hollywood actors who potray Hetersexual sex scenes.....examples are Luke evans. Wenthwortg miller
Sean patrick harris etc
Nollywood actors never get talent reach that sidegrin

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking by Celebgistz1: 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
I wan nack too cry
Re: IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
undecided Balderdash.......Most nollywood actors and actresses get their roles based on looks and not talent......gtfoh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking by Biritiko: 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
earthsync:

2go.com internet

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9955202_9919159img20190415190144093jpega4430a3d295e18c05763a37a7ae7d357_jpeg_jpegcb8247fa0823b316142b6917e79d8bb7

14 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking by Innoxxacs: 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
Zhegx:
undecided Balderdash.......Most nollywood actors and actresses get their roles based on looks and not talent......gtfoh
you just said nothing... I'll pass
Re: IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking by Emrixx(f): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
Good for them both

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking by Maldini212(m): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
Two of them are already in hell fire
Re: IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking by oluwasegun007(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
I love this girl then until I watched that mc galaxy video..
Re: IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking by Stifferlaws: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
Wow

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking by jjabimbo: 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
Week end deal!

Buy foreign used laptops with warranty

a trial will convince you
Re: IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking by TSRC: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
lol
Someone said the only difference between Jim iyke and IK is anger management.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking by greggng: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
Love making is for husband and wife that married legitimately while knacking is for olosho
Re: IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
lazy and useless Nigerian youths with low IQ.

I'm only interested in Buhari' matters and his assignment of portfolios to his new cabinet all to take Nigerians to the next level.
God bless Sai Baba.
Re: IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking by Yd6d77: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
Re: IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking by 40secondsMan: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
Re: IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
We haff hear and seen.
Next...............................
Re: IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking by davodyguy: 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
Him no wan knack am, but na love him wan make
Egbami, what's the difference?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Miracle Caught Putting On A Condom While Nina Was Asleep / Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.