Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

No One Can Force Me To Get Married" Don Jazzy Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No One Can Force Me To Get Married" Don Jazzy Says (487 Views)

"No One Can Force Me To Get Married" Don Jazzy Says / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio / DON Jazzy Says He Will Settle Down When He Turns 44years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Can Force Me To Get Married" Don Jazzy Says by Petfadblog: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
Don Jazzy has said he cannot be forced into marriage by anyone.

The 36-year-old record producer, who is constantly being hounded by fans to get married, took to Instagram to make this statement.

He said this while replying to DJ Bign - Mavin Records official DJ - who asked him to find a wife for himself.

Don Jazzy responded: "haq haq haq. No one can force the Don to get married."
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/no-one-can-force-me-to-get-married-don.html

1 Share

Re: No One Can Force Me To Get Married" Don Jazzy Says by OluwasureGig: 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
wow what a nice post. op thanks for sharing. I showed this post to my neighbours and they confessed that it has really impacted their lives and that of their families too
Re: No One Can Force Me To Get Married" Don Jazzy Says by Mikora: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
See slimcase dey use style beg make Don Jazzy sign am
Re: No One Can Force Me To Get Married" Don Jazzy Says by opebiboy: 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
Mumu
Re: No One Can Force Me To Get Married" Don Jazzy Says by simonlee(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
How your marriage take concern us?
nobody go force you...when you begin buy pampers, you go regret why you even marry!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Dangote, I'm Going To Make You My Gateman"- Big Boy Vows To Help Dangote(video) / Bobrisky Arrested, Nkechi Blessing-sunday Begs For His Release / Lagos Car Dealer Seizes Bobrisky Car Over Unpaid Balance (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.