Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Working In Bayelsa Or Still Looking For Job In Lagos,pls Advice Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Working In Bayelsa Or Still Looking For Job In Lagos,pls Advice Me (729 Views)

Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. / should I retain or take this new job - pls advice / Is There Any Good Aviation Training Centre In Lagos. Pls Advise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working In Bayelsa Or Still Looking For Job In Lagos,pls Advice Me by bukiboy(m): 8:01pm On May 13, 2007
hello nairalanders,
please i need your advice,i dont know what to do right now am in a fix.
i have been looking for job since 2005,and no luck.
one of my friends informed me last week that his uncle wants to give me a job in

bayelsa,that i will be on probation for 1 year with 100k salary after 1 year i will

be collecting 250k per month.
the problem is that i have to take care of my accomodation, but the niger-delta

crisis is a problem to me.
should i accept the job offer or continue to search endlessly for job in lagos.
abeg make na safe me ooooo, owu dey blow me.make man no die like this.
your advice na the only thing i dey count on now.
thanks.
Re: Working In Bayelsa Or Still Looking For Job In Lagos,pls Advice Me by Ena345(f): 8:24pm On May 13, 2007
Is it that u just need to start a thread? Arent there pple living in the Niger delta? 'the thing is that u have to take care of ur accomodation'. Before nko, u wan stay my house? Guy, I'm not too happy because I am from Niger Delta and I think sometimes, u guyz take issues over board. if u like go to lag and look for a job. forget this one but pls notify another native of nairaland who will be much more grateful to god for that opportunity.

Abi u be expartriate? If u are, well, guess I could say, go back to Lag.
Re: Working In Bayelsa Or Still Looking For Job In Lagos,pls Advice Me by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 13, 2007
Bayelsa is a beautiful place. plenty of beautiful ladies, the people are extremely pleasant and sort of laid-back compared to PH or Warri which are a bit upside down. By all means take up the job. You will enjoy it.

P>S if you are still not convinced abeg introduce me to that your friend so i can take the job on your behalf. i can be paying you 'sleeping-salary' while you continue your search on the streets of lagos cool
Re: Working In Bayelsa Or Still Looking For Job In Lagos,pls Advice Me by free2ryhme: 8:01am On May 14, 2007
[size=20pt]A BIRD IN HAND IS WORTH TWO OR MILLIONS IN THE BUSH IN NIGERIA OOOOOOOOOOO TAKE MY ADVICE MAN !!!!!!!!!! A SENTENCE IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE[/size][size=20pt][/size]
Re: Working In Bayelsa Or Still Looking For Job In Lagos,pls Advice Me by Matured26(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2007
OOO BOY
People like you ooooooooo.
Make I yearn you my church mind "Pls take up the job and by the grace of God nothing would happen to you"
Then Make I talk my selfish mind "Leave the job and introduce me to the man"
Congrats all the same man.
I wish you the very best.

(1) (Reply)

Does Any One Know How Much Bank Phb Pay Starters? / Bank Phb: Pls Whats Happening? / Portharcourt Phb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.