Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumour (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumour (Photos) (900 Views)

Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 / Afeez Agoro: Nigeria’s Tallest Man Partners With Mouka (Photo) / Actor Kolawole Ajeyemi Denies Marriage Rumour with Toyin Abraham,Cursed Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumour (Photos) by iGISTM0RE: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
Nigeria’s tallest man, Agoro Afeez Oladimeji took to his Facebook page to debunk rumours of marriage pictures trending on social media platforms saying that it was just a function.

In a Facebook post, He said “Please disregard the pictures about my marriage, Not real, I was at a function on Saturday wearing aso ebi.”

Our reporter gathered that the trending pictures of Afeez Agoro and the lady (Adewuyi Olufunke) emanated as a result of his invitation to Yinkyem School during 2019 Yinkyem funfair/community impact tagged as ‘project Smile’.

However, the duo’s pictures who were adorned in same attire have continued to get congratulatory messages and controversial remarks.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/nigerias-tallest-man-debunks-marriage-rumour

Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumour (Photos) by iGISTM0RE: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
cool
Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumour (Photos) by sinaj(f): 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
Bloggers want to spoil his market with lies grin

He is very much single and searching grin

Our sisters that love tall, dark and handsome men should apply in person tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumour (Photos) by Oche211(m): 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
So what happen to our congratulatory messages?.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumour (Photos) by Oche211(m): 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
sinaj:
Bloggers want to spoil his market with lies grin

He is very much single and searching grin

Our sisters that love tall, dark and handsome men should apply in person tongue
The guy is not Tall, he's LONG.
Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumour (Photos) by delugajackson: 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
You can be as tall as an electric pole, if you have no money then you have no business dating a Nigerian lady.
Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumour (Photos) by Nicolex(f): 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
This guy is tall o,he has said it 'single and ready to mingle'

(1) (Reply)

I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My intimacy g That Don't Cheat - Amara Maduka / Bbnaija: “why I Would Trade Frodd To Earn More Bet9ja Coins” – Omashola / Davido's PA Aloma Assaulted By Sars Official At Ikotun Lagos,His Necklace Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.