Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Jukun Militia Kill 2 Students And A Staff Of Federal University, Wukari (Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jukun Militia Kill 2 Students And A Staff Of Federal University, Wukari (Graphic (27068 Views)

2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) / Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) / Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jukun Militia Kill 2 Students And A Staff Of Federal University, Wukari (Graphic by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 03, 2019
zoba88:
Mark Tsav a staff of Federal University,Wukari,Taraba and Msughter Vihior Emmanuel, a 100L microbiology and Fanen,a 100L sociology were  abducted and killed by Jukun militia in the university.See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/jukun-militia-kill-2-students-and-staff.html
too fvcking bad!
Re: Jukun Militia Kill 2 Students And A Staff Of Federal University, Wukari (Graphic by Deepthoughts: 11:36am On Aug 03, 2019
zoba88:
Mark Tsav a staff of Federal University,Wukari,Taraba and Msughter Vihior Emmanuel, a 100L microbiology and Fanen,a 100L sociology were  abducted and killed by Jukun militia in the university.See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/jukun-militia-kill-2-students-and-staff.html
The jukuns n the the Tivs are ordinarily not supposed to be fighting at least in this age but for the absence of proactive n effective leadership on both sides,I spent over a decade living in that axis so I know what I'm writing about,talk of experience,both ethic group need to understand that their common adversaries are the hausa/fulani,they are only playing into the hands of their common enemies by fighting themselves, it's not a suprise that the government response to crisis is always half-hearted.
Re: Jukun Militia Kill 2 Students And A Staff Of Federal University, Wukari (Graphic by Lachynos2k2(m): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
Serious conflict is looming in this country with the way things are spiraling out of control.
Re: Jukun Militia Kill 2 Students And A Staff Of Federal University, Wukari (Graphic by alezzy13: 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nitah1:
The only solution is to return takum local govt.back to Benue state......this is the result of Ibb boundary adjustment.
Politics is a game of number...if the TIV's are not allow to rule in their local gvt in taraba,let them take it back to Benue with them,by the way they are not paying revenue to Benue state gvt.

I laugh in Greek. This is worst possible solution.
Re: Jukun Militia Kill 2 Students And A Staff Of Federal University, Wukari (Graphic by Orkpekyandega(m): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
zoba88:

Below is the screenshot of what the Jukun Militia shared on their Facebook page before unleashing the mayhem on Tiv students and Lecturers at the Federal University, Wukari....

Read also....

https://www.nairaland.com/5335021/open-letter-gen-t.y-danjuma

Re: Jukun Militia Kill 2 Students And A Staff Of Federal University, Wukari (Graphic by lukency(m): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
This will not make headline because Fulanis aren't involved.
Re: Jukun Militia Kill 2 Students And A Staff Of Federal University, Wukari (Graphic by payosehtor(m): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nitah1:
You must be insane....do you know where iam right now?
Someone killed by the high way and student are evacuated from university abi?
Foolish jukum idiot.
that's a ju man for you k un
Re: Jukun Militia Kill 2 Students And A Staff Of Federal University, Wukari (Graphic by payosehtor(m): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nitah1:
You must be insane....do you know where iam right now?
Someone killed by the high way and student are evacuated from university abi?
Foolish jukum idiot.
that's a ju man for you
Re: Jukun Militia Kill 2 Students And A Staff Of Federal University, Wukari (Graphic by naijajobx: 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
ohh
Re: Jukun Militia Kill 2 Students And A Staff Of Federal University, Wukari (Graphic by payosehtor(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
Jukuns should lean 2 accommodates the Tivs simple
Re: Jukun Militia Kill 2 Students And A Staff Of Federal University, Wukari (Graphic by Haatism(m): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
If we were in a sane country, Federal University Wukari would be relocated.

But our government is a blood tasty one that celebrate the killing of her people.

Nigeria is a Sh*t hole, if u agree click "Like", if u disagree "Share"
Re: Jukun Militia Kill 2 Students And A Staff Of Federal University, Wukari (Graphic by Nowenuse: 10:38am On Aug 04, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
Jukun. There's one military head that was a Jukun. I can't remember, someone should please remind me.

TY Danjuma.

1 Like

Re: Jukun Militia Kill 2 Students And A Staff Of Federal University, Wukari (Graphic by Nowenuse: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2019
payosehtor:
Jukuns should lean 2 accommodates the Tivs simple

Tivs do not respect their Jukun hosts and this is the problem in Taraba south. Tivs are expansionists. There are Jukun indigenes in Benue, but u will never hear them having problems with the Tiv majority there cos they know their boundaries.
Re: Jukun Militia Kill 2 Students And A Staff Of Federal University, Wukari (Graphic by Nowenuse: 10:42am On Aug 04, 2019
Deepthoughts:
The jukuns n the the Tivs are ordinarily not supposed to be fighting at least in this age but for the absence of proactive n effective leadership on both sides,I spent over a decade living in that axis so I know what I'm writing about,talk of experience,both ethic group need to understand that their common adversaries are the hausa/fulani,they are only playing into the hands of their common enemies by fighting themselves, it's not a suprise that the government response to crisis is always half-hearted.

The governor is a Jukun man and his wife is a Tiv. He is a confused man. If he favors the Tivs, his people will say he is a sellout and being controlled by his wife. That sort of ish.
Re: Jukun Militia Kill 2 Students And A Staff Of Federal University, Wukari (Graphic by mysticwarrior(m): 7:45am On Nov 14, 2019
mvem:
jukun and TIV's has been fighting for years...
Jukun and TIV crisis has been on for more than 25 years, there is bitter hatred between the TIVs and the Jukuns, the Jukuns are dangerous warriors who see war as a way of survival.
Re: Jukun Militia Kill 2 Students And A Staff Of Federal University, Wukari (Graphic by mysticwarrior(m): 7:47am On Nov 14, 2019
backT:
Jukun people are criminals. I served in wukari local govt in Taraba state during my nysc. They are cowards
lie the Jukuns are Brave warriors, am not a Jukun but I have lived among them in Takum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Marriage Lands In Zamfara Hospital / Isreal, Delta Community Chairman Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint / 14-month Old Baby Rescued From Kidnappers (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.