Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Nigerian Man Cries Out For Help After His Son Was Kicked On joystick(photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Cries Out For Help After His Son Was Kicked On joystick(photo) (357 Views)

Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government / Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water / UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Cries Out For Help After His Son Was Kicked On joystick(photo) by Igboblog: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
Nigerian Man Cries Out For Help After His Son Was Kicked On Peni$, Needs Urgent Medical Treatment(Photo)

A Nigerian man, Sam Ogbujie has cried out for help after his son, Divine Ogbujie was kicked on his penis while playing with a classmate.

Speaking with Igbere TV correspondent, Ogbujie said he treated his son last year(2018) but the pains have returned back again.

He solicited for help from well meaning Nigerians for his son's medical treatment. 

He said presently, his son is still in Abia State with no medical treatments.

" This is my first son Divine Ogbujie , last year during playing with a classmate , he was kicked in his private part ... penis ."

" We took him to hospital where he was given some treatments on pains but now the pains has come back severely , he has been billed for an operation costing #200,000 in Federal medical  center Asaba  and I need any donations ."

"No donations is too small or big , all donations should go to his father's  account number
Sam Ogbujie
Fidelity Bank PLC
Account number : 6238281380
Please do not allow Divine Ogbujie to die."

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/868483/nigerian-man-cries-out-for-help-after-his-son-was-kicked-on-peni-needs-urgent-medical-treatmentphoto/

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Been Injecting Drugs Since Age 14, I Wish I Could Stop —addict / Things You Must Not Sleep With / Vaccination In The Olden Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.