Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:31 AM

#bbnaija : Isilomo And Ella Fight Dirty In Public (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija : Isilomo And Ella Fight Dirty In Public (video) (538 Views)

BBNaija: Isilomo, Ella And Tuoyo Hangout Together (Photos) / Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja / Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija : Isilomo And Ella Fight Dirty In Public (video) by sir3pu(m): 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
Former BBNaija 2019 housemates,  Isilomo and Ella were spotted ”fighting” after a radio interview today August 2.

The fracas allegedly ensued between the two ladies over Avala's claim of Ella's hug being fake during the radio interview in Owerri, Imo State capital.

Isilomo was heard repeatedly saying ‘f*ck off, I dey craze o..’ during the heated argument that almost led to exchange of blows.

Click the link below to watch the video

https://wiseloaded.com/bbnaija-isilomo-ella-fight-dirty/

(1) (Reply)

Why I Featured My Daughter In My New Music Video – Waje | Uniquenews247 / Instagram Model And Davido's EX Side Piece Allegedly Pregnant For Kizz Daniel / BRO MAKE MONEY! Bnaira Buys New House In Dubai For His Son As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.