Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Father Mbaka seen Among The Catholic Priests that Protested in Enugu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka seen Among The Catholic Priests that Protested in Enugu (368 Views)

"Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Mbaka seen Among The Catholic Priests that Protested in Enugu by Lilimax(f): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
Father Mbaka was seen today to be among the Catholic Priests protesting today for the killing of their colleagues.

Re: Father Mbaka seen Among The Catholic Priests that Protested in Enugu by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
shocked
Why not visit his close friend buubuu
Re: Father Mbaka seen Among The Catholic Priests that Protested in Enugu by sinaj(f): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
I shouldnt be laughing but Im laughing cheesy

Im glad everyone is experiencing the change sha.
Re: Father Mbaka seen Among The Catholic Priests that Protested in Enugu by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
Buhari said I will chain Nigeria
But some mugu and mumu think say na change

(1) (Reply)

So You Want God To Give You The Grace Upon The Life Of This Man Of God / Eben React To A Church Banner Claiming They Invited Him For A Program / Church Publishes Photo Of "Star Wars Jedi Knight", Claims It Is Jesus!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.