Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Tallest Man In Nigeria, Afeez Agoro Opens Up On His Marriage Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tallest Man In Nigeria, Afeez Agoro Opens Up On His Marriage Saga (1100 Views)

Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 / Afeez Agoro: Nigeria’s Tallest Man Partners With Mouka (Photo) / Sultan Kosen & Afeez Agoro: World Tallest Man Vs Nigeria’s Tallest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tallest Man In Nigeria, Afeez Agoro Opens Up On His Marriage Saga by frankiekinase: 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
The tallest man in Nigeria, Afeez Agoro Oladimeji has on Friday come out to speak about news making the rounds concerning his marriage, PARADISE NEWS gathers.

The 7 feet 4.58 inches (2.25m) tall and the second tallest human in West Africa was reported to have allegedly gotten married, by an Inter-Party commentator and Anti-corruption campaigner, Kayode Ogundamisi at about 10:30 am today, August 02, 2019 on Twitter.

Ogundamisi tweeted a photo of Oladimeji with a woman in the same attire and wrote, "Reported to be the tallest man in Nigeria. Recently got married. (Unverified)".

Many have taken it to be real and the rumours spread across all major social media plus some online Blogs and News websites.

But, the 43 years old giant has come out to deny it, by publishing a post on his official Facebook page.

"Please disregard the pictures about my marriage. Not real, I was at a function on Saturday wearing aso ebi", Afeez Agoro Oladimeji wrote.

PARADISE NEWS further learnt that the lady whose photo with Afeez Agoro Oladimeji is trending is identified as Adewuyi Olufunke. She invited him to her event at Yinkyem School during the 2019 Yinkyem Funfair/Community Impact - tagged as 'Project Smile'.

Source: https://paradisenews.ng/42803/nigeria-tallest-man-afeez-agoro-oladimeji-marriage

Re: Tallest Man In Nigeria, Afeez Agoro Opens Up On His Marriage Saga by Benjamin08: 5:31am On Aug 03, 2019
Why did you cover the camera man's butt? It used to be funny O P

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In Nigeria, Afeez Agoro Opens Up On His Marriage Saga by bookyp19: 6:42am On Aug 03, 2019
so he's still single

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In Nigeria, Afeez Agoro Opens Up On His Marriage Saga by Ciaos: 6:54am On Aug 03, 2019
[quote author=bookyp19 post=80887909]so he's still single[/quote
You don imagine how him gbola go be,if he go be iroko na die be that grin. The guy self no get fine looks,slay babes for don rush am take am shine,and again if to say he get money,babes for love am die, na "I love you,I love you,I love my husband like Regina dem go dey shout when dem see money. grin

1 Like

Re: Tallest Man In Nigeria, Afeez Agoro Opens Up On His Marriage Saga by frankiekinase: 9:25am On Aug 03, 2019
Yes o. You'll feel sorry for him. Meanwhile short people are getting married everyday.
bookyp19:
so he's still single
Re: Tallest Man In Nigeria, Afeez Agoro Opens Up On His Marriage Saga by frankiekinase: 9:25am On Aug 03, 2019
Chai! You're a spoiled shild

[quote author=Ciaos post=80888145][/quote]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actor Ik Ogbonna And His Wife Sonia LaReinaa Are Officially Divorced / See Menstrual Cups That Can Be Worn During Sex / Seperate Me From Daddy Freeze & Co. In Your Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.