Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

"I Miss You" - Simi Shares Photos As She Misses Her Husband, Adekunle Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Miss You" - Simi Shares Photos As She Misses Her Husband, Adekunle Gold (1683 Views)

Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death / ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Miss You" - Simi Shares Photos As She Misses Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by vickayo: 4:47am On Aug 03, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian singer, Simi shares beautiful photos as she misses her husband, Adekunle Gold. Gistvic Reports.

Adekunle Gold who was taken off his feet by the racy photos and missed his wife, Simi said he was on his way home.

GISTVIC recalls, Simisola Ogunleye, AKA Simi and Adekunle Gold got married in a private wedding as photos were not allowed.

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/08/i-miss-you-simi-shares-photos-as-she.html

1 Share

Re: "I Miss You" - Simi Shares Photos As She Misses Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by vickayo: 4:47am On Aug 03, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "I Miss You" - Simi Shares Photos As She Misses Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by bookyp19: 6:46am On Aug 03, 2019
ehyah she's missing d thing
Re: "I Miss You" - Simi Shares Photos As She Misses Her Husband, Adekunle Gold by blesskewe(f): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2019
She bam sha

Ma no lie

(1) (Reply)

Actress Yvonne Jegede Teaches In A School In Lagos / Video: “davido Is Stupid And High On Drugs” – Afia Schwarzenegger / 10-countries With The Most Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.