Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,500 members, 7,865,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) (54227 Views)

Ooni’s Handshakes With Pete Edochie, Kanayo O. Kanayo Spark Controversy / Ebele Obiano Dances In Public, Exchanges Handshakes With Chiefs (Photo, Video) / List Of Prominent Leaders, Politicians, Others That Bow Before Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by FlutterDollar99(m): 5:35am On Aug 04, 2019
drizslim:
who goes there
lol I be jew oo
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 04, 2019
Princeton92:
That Custom DG wan swallow the woman hand abi na massage e dey massage her for there?

Na wa oo.... Lmao
grin
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by drizslim(m): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
FlutterDollar99:
lol I be jew oo
no dey cap anyhow maka mpiawa azù
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
FlutterDollar99:
ChiefkeefGB4 have you seen this
I have
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 10, 2019
drizslim:
no dey cap anyhow maka mpiawa azù
undecided
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
Drake2021:

Are you one of them?
Cos is only a thief that knows the foot prints of a fellow theif on a rock
grin
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kenplay
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
Seetto:
Na cult members they rule us, except custom boss, that one wan tap small current grin
grin
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
Northmall:
Most of them are lords.
lords of what?
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
MrFly:
I see vikings, axe, clans, aiye, eiye, buccaneer, italian mafias in these leaderz of ourz.. Check d anchoring!
Italian mafias...

Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
shogsman:
Occultic folks,at least they're rich and protected unlike this undergraduates wasting their lifes here and there.
It might mean they paid their dues when they were undergraduates.
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
northvietnam:

and u think tinubu will pick Osinbajo as commissioner when he was a state governor and also recommended him for VP if they are not deep deep deep into some blood sheeet
shocked
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
baldboy:
Most of the hand shakes are occultic. I can recognize few.
If only they used it to develop the country,smh.
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
Drake2021:

Are you one of them?
Cos is only a thief that knows the foot prints of a fellow theif on a rock
Not necessarily.
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 02, 2021
Seetto:
Na cult members they rule us, except custom boss, that one wan tap small current grin
One of them will rule the country in 2023.
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 02, 2021
More handshakes

Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
whytediamond:
There’s light and then there’s darkness, you must belong to one of these forces. It’s easy to tell the power ruling the affairs of men in this world.

End
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by thatsleepboy1: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ambode and Tambuwal

Lol
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by swaggerjack: 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
thatsleepboy1:

Lol

CC

Mooh247
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by swaggerjack: 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
Temptee101:
Occultic wicked men who have sold their souls to the devil

That's why we are where we are, their hearts have been replaced with stones

Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by swaggerjack: 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Seetto:

Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by swaggerjack: 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
MrFly:
I see vikings, axe, clans, aiye, eiye, buccaneer, italian mafias in these leaderz of ourz.. Check d anchoring!

shocked
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by swaggerjack: 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nyesom Wike

Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by swaggerjack: 12:47am On May 09, 2023
Peter Obi

Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by swaggerjack: 12:47am On May 09, 2023
baldboy:
Most of the hand shakes are occultic. I can recognize few.
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by swaggerjack: 5:05am On May 09, 2023
cc

helinues
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by helinues: 5:08am On May 09, 2023
swaggerjack:
cc

helinues

Why exactly did you mention me in this bore thread?

Na so the idleness reach?

Can't you for once respect your old age?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by swaggerjack: 5:09am On May 09, 2023
helinues:

Why exactly did you mention me in this bore thread?

Na so the idleness reach?

Can't you for once respect your old age?
They all play for the same side.
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by helinues: 5:10am On May 09, 2023
swaggerjack:

They all play for the same side.

None of my business. I saw the thread when it was just created but not just interested in the discussion.

No dey mention me in this kind jargons news.

Respect is reciprocal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by swaggerjack: 11:49pm On May 14, 2023
CC

AlafinofEnugu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? / This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.