Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Bb Or ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bb Or ? (1028 Views)

Stay With BB Or Move To Android? PLEASE ADVISE / Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone / You Can Do It With You BB Or Phone (2) (3) (4)

Bb Or ? by Teamo2(f): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2010
Pls,u guys i nid ur advice.I nid a fone dat can chat on facebk n yahoo n d fone must b really really nyc(nokia c3 is out of it).
I don't knw wich 1 2 buy cos ma family r discouragin mi 4rm buyin BB cos dey say it waste of money.
i dn't nw knw wich other fone i cn go 4.
PLSSSSSSSZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Re: Bb Or ? by Gaygurl(f): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2010
Re: Bb Or ? by wise3g(m): 6:15am On Oct 19, 2010
Re: Bb Or ? by N101: 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2010
@ Te-amo

What are the reasons your family don't want you to buy a BB apart from ''it's a waste of money''? And why is the Nokia C3 not an option?
Re: Bb Or ? by honsule(m): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2010
BB is a waste of money of course.And u won't have the Liberty of installing powerful software like Fring,slick,Modded operas etc on ur phone.There are lots of powerful Nokia phones out there E.G N96,N78 Even my Nokia 95 perform better function compare to BB grin
Re: Bb Or ? by inze(m): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2010
honsule:

BB is a waste of money of course.And u won't have the Liberty of installing powerful software like Fring,slick,Modded operas etc on your phone.There are lots of powerful Nokia phones out there E.G N96,N78 Even my Nokia 95 perform better function compare to BB grin

the hon. have spoken . . .
Re: Bb Or ? by Mafia4life(m): 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2010
honsule:

BB is a waste of money of course.And u won't have the Liberty of installing powerful software like Fring,slick,Modded operas etc on your phone.There are lots of powerful Nokia phones out there E.G N96,N78 Even my Nokia 95 perform better function compare to BB grin
O MY GOD!! No more comment. That is it. Even Nokia N70 does what BB can NEVA do.
Re: Bb Or ? by lynxnoon(m): 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2010
it depends on how much u have and wat u really want to use d fone for. . . . . if its jst to chat on facebook n yahoo then dere r beta cool fones dat can do dat for u dan BB and at affordable amount (#1k/month wink)
cheers
Re: Bb Or ? by N101: 1:17am On Oct 20, 2010
@ Honsule, I'm not convinced. The BB serves its purpose but people take it to be what it's not. It's not a Nokia phone, even though ironically other phone makers have nicked the BB design (qwerty keyboard, ergonomic design) and in some cases improved on it.

The questions are: does Te-amo mind the app limitations, if they want a phone that isn't a BB or the C3 do they want something similar in design, and how much are they willing to spend?
Re: Bb Or ? by wise3g(m): 7:59am On Oct 20, 2010
how about apple phone?
Re: Bb Or ? by Mafia4life(m): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2010
@ Poster
Do you want to suffer from scarcity of powerful application, if yes go BB. Just tell me what BB can do that is extremely unique. I will point out nice and better symbian application that can do it better. For popularity, symbian won. How else will i proove this, Check this survey below.

Re: Bb Or ? by segun9090: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2010
I have new blackberry bold 1(bold 9000) unlocked mobile phone for sale, with valid pin and imei numbers for blackberry email and messenger, 50 pieces available, you can call segun on 08088831652

The price for the bold 1(bold 9000) is 43,000 naira only, and it is available for immediate pick up, we can also deliver to anypart of nigeria by ems speedpost, it cost just 1,500 naira to deliver to anypart of nigeria in just 48 hours, start placing your orders over the telephone, call segun on 08088831652

Re: Bb Or ? by k00lxpert(m): 11:33am On Oct 21, 2010
htc tmobile dash for sale ( fairly used) can perform all d functions u can think of. facebook & facebook instant menssenger, yahoo & yahoo messenger,,,aol,live & live messenger,,,internet explorer,, mobile wireless WPA,,, hotspot,,,blueth,,,pc sync,,windows media player, windows word, excel, power point,,,,,,,adobe reader,,,,, java,,,,,,plus any other thing u can think of, its in good workin condition: call 07033300344 if u re interested.
Re: Bb Or ? by ikechukz(m): 7:52am On Oct 24, 2010
BB is just a show off phone.i use my phone mostly for gaming and apps so my nokia does that for me.nokia e61,e62 and other older eseries can run most blackberry services using blackberry connect application.i will recommend u go for better and cheaper smart phones.
Re: Bb Or ? by Mafia4life(m): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2010
@ ikechukwu
What is the real name if the application? Where can someone download it?
What is the function of the application in detail?
Re: Bb Or ? by texazzpete(m): 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2010
see people talking about 'apps' and 'gaming' and mentioning nokia!
Abeg @OP, go and buy any of the reasonably powerful android phones out there and leave the declining Symbian brand.
Re: Bb Or ? by ikechukz(m): 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2010
the name of the application is blackberry connect for s60v3.just check google.i'm using n96 and want to switch to motorola droid x but i don't really if the phone is okay.

How To Set-up Airtel Bis Service / Help Needed Unlocking Iphone 4g / Htc Phones Needed Urgently