Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra (37554 Views)

Femi Adebayo Shows His Zanku Dance Steps As He Sprays Cash At An Event / Funke Akindele Does The Zanku Leg Work Dance (Photos) / Tekno Beats Davido In Zanku Legwork Dance. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by Ayoleeboy007: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2019
I think say this babe bin carry bele b4
Abi she don born throway
Like that my hen dat year, all her children no dey live reach 1 week

1 Like

Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by BORN2RULE20(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2019
WHY IS IT YORUBA GIRLS ARE JUST AVERAGE WHEN IT COMES TO BEAUTY.

CHECK OUT SIMI, TIWA SAVAGE, OMOWUNMI, AND CO '

THEY ARE NOT ALL THAT PRESENTABLE, MAYBE THEY STILL GET LOVERS

BECAUSE ONE ADAGE SAYS; ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON

6 Likes

Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by naijaboy756: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2019
thea54:
who does it better
Say NO to Betja scammers

Say NO to MTN airtime and DATA scammers

Say NO to sex position posters.

I promise to report you all so you are banned for life.

NB: To report, simply click on report for the particular post, input the rule number broken and then click on submit

1 Like

Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by tfash96(m): 11:20am On Aug 03, 2019
Mintum:
Her ugliness dey bitter me for mouth
Beauty doesn't mean shingbai in marriage.. Go for girl with brain and character if she's beautiful join that's plus 1 and u are lucky.That's the secret of enjoying marriage though there will still be time of controversy but u will overcome ..Most of the beautiful girls are as dumb as anything and their character is zero even if u really tried and find her as virgin(possibility is very slim) she is dangerous.. Though beauty my foot

2 Likes

Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by Gkemz: 11:21am On Aug 03, 2019
Why not put on a dancing shoe like sneakers or flat shoe which fits the occasion instead of mounting on a high heel shoe. When her leg got twisted, let her not blame the village people.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by tigerclaws: 11:23am On Aug 03, 2019
i want to fork her
Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by zone51: 11:24am On Aug 03, 2019
Nicolex:
Simi is fine here o

That is the positive impact of adequate dicking and licking of healthy sperm wink

1 Like

Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 03, 2019
MhannyEra:
Nigerian artist symply Simi slays in beautiful dress as she is spotted in an occasion in Anambra State, while on the stage she gives out some nice moves, Zanku legwork.

Watch Video: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/08/simi-slaying-to-occasion-in-beautiful.html
the mother of one can dance!
Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by Midnigex: 11:29am On Aug 03, 2019
J
Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by VonTrapp: 11:37am On Aug 03, 2019
She nailed it
Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by URblogger: 11:46am On Aug 03, 2019
tfash96:
ugly woman wey go soon present world her first born u wey no ugly u don marry let alone don dey father children
Doesn't change the fact that she's ugly

1 Like

Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by 12345baba(m): 11:50am On Aug 03, 2019
Nicolex:
Simi is fine here o
abeg na were she dey ugly?
Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by Nicolex(f): 11:55am On Aug 03, 2019
12345baba:
abeg na were she dey ugly?
most of her pictures are'nt like this one
Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by Nicolex(f): 11:57am On Aug 03, 2019
zone51:

That is the positive impact of adequate dicking and licking of healthy sperm wink
Wawu
Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by Whatsittoyah: 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
[quote author=chigoziri2403 post=80894754] When did Simi dancing xanku become a national news

At least it is better than hearing
Killing
Cultists clash
Armed robbery
Political lies
Shiites
Herdsmen
Accidents
The Oga kpatakpata SUICIDE.

Although I don't know how this news take affect my life

2 Likes

Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by majamajic(m): 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nicolex:
Simi is fine here o
she fine for everywhere
am her fan oo
Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by Nicolex(f): 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
Lie lie wink
She is jorh kiss
Gentlewarrior1:
Lie lie wink
She is jorh
Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by LawyerEmilord(m): 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
chibowobbed:
Ok.
How do I get to meet Nairobi o...Tokyo is taken
Nairobi is taken too. Go get her from Heleniski
Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by zone51: 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nicolex:
Wawu

Yes, sex is good when you have a faithful partner...Giving it and taking it constantly. Reminds me of my Predegree days in OAU, the house I stayed was a 3 bedroom flat serving as hostels for student Doctors. This supposed student Dr. has a Deeper Life gf and fckks her every night, this lady will cry while at it and will not stop her from still fckking this guy everynight except they travel.
Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by Nicolex(f): 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
majamajic:

she fine for everywhere

am her fan oo

Lol,this picture of her stood out for me sha kiss
majamajic:

she fine for everywhere

am her fan oo

Lol,this picture of her stood out for me sha
Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by Nicolex(f): 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
zone51:

Yes, sex is good when you have a faithful partner...Giving it and taking it constantly. Reminds me of my Predegree days in OAU, the house I stayed was a 3 bedroom flat serving as hostels for student Doctors. This supposed student Dr. has a Deeper Life gf and fckks her every night, this lady will cry while at it and will not stop her from still fckking this guy everynight except they travel.
undecided
zone51:

Lol...ok
Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by hopexter(m): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
chibowobbed:
Ok.

To meet Nairobi on Nairaland, you need some Naira grin grin
Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by Epifanio(m): 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
BORN2RULE20:
WHY IS IT YORUBA GIRLS ARE JUST AVERAGE WHEN IT COMES TO BEAUTY.

CHECK OUT SIMI, TIWA SAVAGE, OMOWUNMI, AND CO '

THEY ARE NOT ALL THAT PRESENTABLE, MAYBE THEY STILL GET LOVERS

BECAUSE ONE ADAGE SAYS; ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON

why don't you concentrate on your girls that are more than average, you were trying to sound funky but you're just as du.mb as you use.less fat.her
Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by BORN2RULE20(m): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Epifanio:

why don't you concentrate on your girls that are more than average, you were trying to sound funky but you're just as du.mb as you use.less fat.her
I TAKE EXCEPTION

1 Share

Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by Epifanio(m): 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
BORN2RULE20:
IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW
Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by Epifanio(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
BORN2RULE20:
IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

Good thing you acknowledged it... But you can start by getting rid of him first, believe me such use.less fat.hers are not fit to li.ve. *SPITS*
Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by Roon9(m): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
chibowobbed:
Ok.

Money heist... I see u
Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by tfash96(m): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
URblogger:

Doesn't change the fact that she's ugly
at least Wetin her ugliness fit do am she sha don pass am.. She don see man propose and marry her.. So she no dey bother.. Continue to dey use paracetamol bkos of her, case
Re: Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra by femi4: 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nicolex:
Simi is fine here o
she's always fine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) / Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London / Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.