Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours (43543 Views)

Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 / Afeez Agoro: Nigeria’s Tallest Man Partners With Mouka (Photo) / Sultan Kosen & Afeez Agoro: World Tallest Man Vs Nigeria’s Tallest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours by janeedema(f): 11:15am On Aug 03, 2019
Sure you care...else you wouldn't be here or did the article autorun on your device? Didn't you click on the topic to know the full gist? undecided

quote author=September13 post=80891538]Married or not

As if i care[/quote]
Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours by OdefaGirl(f): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2019
bestman09:
smiley

He should have been a great basketball player and he wasted the gift of height God gave him.
Someone that should have been a millionaire now and ladies begging him to marry as many of them as he want if he utilized the gift of God upon his life very well!

He had health issues, especially on his legs.
Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours by luminouz(m): 11:58am On Aug 03, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Choi!!! shocked shocked shocked

Nah! we don't like little dick angry

Superlanny someone has helped you oo cool
What's wrong with little Dickson? At least you can use it as toothpick wink
Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 03, 2019
bestman09:
smiley

He should have been a great basketball player and he wasted the gift of height God gave him.
Someone that should have been a millionaire now and ladies begging him to marry as many of them as he want if he utilized the gift of God upon his life very well!

Nope you are wrong..we used to play bball together back in the days at unilag but he had medical issues with his knees which made being in sports dificult for him but he is a very lovely dude to be around
Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours by kudos4god(m): 11:58am On Aug 03, 2019
D man too tall, nice meeting him some day
Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours by darlenese(f): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
bestman09:
smiley

who will agree to play with him ? somebody will just be putting the ball into the net with his hands without even Stretching
Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
brightisodje:
Buhari is a beast can't this shit be divided undecided

Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours by pyro62(m): 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
As tall as you are, you no geh wife? Mtcheew.

Na height way them dey use marry wife? undecided
You don't know anything about his life, so it's not okay to criticize if he should marry or not. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours by meobizy(f): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
brightisodje:
Buhari is a beast can't this shit be divided undecided
You don chop?
Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours by meobizy(f): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
superlanny:
Nairaland ladies will just be wondering how the lenght and breadth of his pinko pinko is. Na peter crouch uncle be this.
No. Nairaland males are the ones who think of dick the most. I believe 99% of the males here are undercover gays, they just don’t know it yet.
Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours by meobizy(f): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
So because this guy was featured in an unknown section of BBC that now makes him a celebrity? Bloggers keep making stupid people famous once again.
Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours by GeoAfrikana(m): 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
pyro62:

Na height way them dey use marry wife? undecided
You don't know anything about his life, so it's not okay to criticize if he should marry or not. angry
You have a point. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
bestman09:
smiley

Most very tall people, have deformed walking pattern. It's not easy on them.
Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours by Dotng: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

I got married at 23. I don't understand why people just hype marriage. True, it's sensitive but this hype is just too much.

The money most people spend to maintain one yeye girlfriend is enough to live a happy life with your wife. The happiness and tranquility that marriage adds to your life is immeasurable.

Some people say they haven't found "the right person". You can't find the right person because you don't even have a definition of who is right for you. What's my own sef? Even at 40 some people are yet to have clearly defined goals and objectives for their life.

I don't need more than 1 week discussion and investigation with a woman to see if she fits my plan in life or not. I look for just four things; physical, IQ, religious inclination and plans for her future.

For physical, I don't have much requirement but I know I have a distaste for skinny women. Skinny I said not slim.

For IQ, the way she answers and asks question will tell you how brilliant she is (not). The main reason why I look at IQ is for my children.

For religion, i have one ultimate question. Don't ask me, I won't give you expo.

For objectives in life. I don't want a woman that wishes to do office job or government job. The promiscuity and temptations in those places is just too much. I want a woman that has entrepreneural skills and wishes to start something for herself even if it's little.
You got married at 23 but your post suggests that your views about life has not grown since then. You are oblivious to other people's challenges and you have not explored the depths of marriage hence the list of parameters you have listed. The fact that you cannot emphatise with those still grappling with marriage issues shows that you do not understand the highs and lows of marriage. There are lots of people who are not inhibited by the fears you are expressing about the career choices of a wife. It would not be fair to you for them to belittle your views on it. Enjoy your progress, seek to understand the challenges of others in that area or let them be.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours by sliqboy: 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
bestman09:
smiley

This is the most stupid thing I have read today.
Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
luminouz:

What's wrong with little Dickson? At least you can use it as toothpick wink

Everything is wrong with it angry

Tooth what??

A pinko pinko is too small to be my toothpick angry
Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours by luminouz(m): 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Everything is wrong with ot angry

Tooth what??

A pinko pinko is too small to be my toothpick angry
grin grin

Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours by chijakes: 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
Contact(WhatsApp only) 07019505001 to order for your CBD Oil and to know more about the product.

Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

I got married at 23. I don't understand why people just hype marriage. True, it's sensitive but this hype is just too much.

The money most people spend to maintain one yeye girlfriend is enough to live a happy life with your wife. The happiness and tranquility that marriage adds to your life is immeasurable.

Some people say they haven't found "the right person". You can't find the right person because you don't even have a definition of who is right for you. What's my own sef? Even at 40 some people are yet to have clearly defined goals and objectives for their life.

I don't need more than 1 week discussion and investigation with a woman to see if she fits my plan in life or not. I look for just four things; physical, IQ, religious inclination and plans for her future.

For physical, I don't have much requirement but I know I have a distaste for skinny women. Skinny I said not slim.

For IQ, the way she answers and asks question will tell you how brilliant she is (not). The main reason why I look at IQ is for my children.

For religion, i have one ultimate question. Don't ask me, I won't give you expo.

For objectives in life. I don't want a woman that wishes to do office job or government job. The promiscuity and temptations in those places is just too much. I want a woman that has entrepreneural skills and wishes to start something for herself even if it's little.

Live your slow life in peace. You want people to go and marry and bring a woman and children into sufferring? There are some things you can want to do before getting married and once you get married, you cant ever do them again. Never .So leave people alone
Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours by bender79: 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
Tpave:
The wife na half of his height grin grin
Did you actually read the article? smh
Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
Heeyor:
How the tailor take measure am?

Did he use ladder?
Just thinking��

Guy how you take think go there?
Kikikikikikikikiki. Me seff don dy reason the thing now seff. So funny
Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
LINTUNE:
let's be frank, apart from being excessively tall, that man is too ugly.. Can u allow ur sister marry such.. Go and check out the tallest man in the world nd compare, he is even married

People like these kind of investments. Some people marry because they know their children will be handsome, funny or tall like their fathers. Who will not like to have this man's seed ? You will be a proud mother .
Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
meobizy:
So because this guy was featured in an unknown section of BBC that now makes him a celebrity? Bloggers keep making stupid people famous once again.

Get a life and stop getting angry with people's progress .
Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours by caesymore(m): 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
Are His audience short or what?
Re: Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours by Kinjikitile(m): 1:37am On Aug 04, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

It ain't easy Sir ,, finding a woman to marry is a Herculean task ,, I didn't know how it worked for you at that age ,, but I think your wife is younger ,, maybe she was 18 or so
Women nowadays are hard to trust ,, me as a case study ,, am just a prospective corp-memeber ,, am unto this bae of mine ,, we been rolling for months now ,, bae is beautiful no doubt ,, bae is still an undergraduate ,, 22years ,,
No doubt I like her , the feelings is natural ,, ,, I know whom I will marry won't fall down from Jupiter ,,. But come'on ,, this Bae is not trying ,, she always telling me to trust her ,, she always try to bicker me that I don't trust her , but how can I , when she answers incessant calls when we are together,, relationship is not one sided affair,, ama always the one to check on her ,, she only return calls sometimes,, ,, how can some1 always say am sorry ,, and keep on repeating the same thing over and over again...I don't want it to be like am complaining all the time
And am the kinda of person,, that feelings fades when am taken for granted ,, I don't want it to be like I didn't endure ,, am enduring ,, am having patience ,, am being subtle ..
This issue tire me wella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents / Cossy Orjiakor: Her New Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.