Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar (259019 Views)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2010
A Seed for Contemplation

Soul, a particle of God, is blessed with the gift of creative imagination, which finds a solution for every problem.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2010
A Seed for Contemplation

Troubles that come to us are for our purification. They come to us because we must learn a divine law.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2010
A Seed for Contemplation

If you can dream something, you can do it.

As long as you do not align your actions with your dreams, you are not fulfilling your destiny.

—Harold Klemp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2010
A Seed for Contemplation

Every problem contains a solution. The key is self-discipline and surrender of the mental habits to the Holy Spirit.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2010
A Seed for Contemplation

Truth does not operate in a vacuum. People who’ve been touched by truth try to express it in their daily lives: within their family, business, or religion.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2010
A Seed for Contemplation

Truth is so simple. So why doesn’t everybody know it? Because it’s too simple. Because we have our preconceived notions about what truth is or what it should be.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2010
A Seed for Contemplation

A Co-worker with God is someone who has learned self-discipline in spiritual things.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

It’s a pleasure to be around someone who’s shining with the Light of God. People don’t always understand what’s going on, or why this person is drawing them toward him. But there’s something special there.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

Every problem contains a solution. The key is self-discipline and surrender of the mental habits to the Holy Spirit.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

You can’t make yourself closer to God by hating someone else, whether you believe it’s righteous anger or not. The relationship between Soul—which is you—and God is one of love. And where there’s pure love, there is no room for anger of any kind.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by MadMax1(f): 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2011
Your contemplation seeds are really nteresting, benodic. Don't know much about you guys. I think you chant UUUUUUUU a lot.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2011
@ Mad_Max

Your contemplation seeds are really nteresting, benodic. Don't know much about you guys. I think you chant UUUUUUUU a lot.

thanks a lot mad_max for your comment. there really is not much to know about us. it is simply all about love. love for God and love for your fellow souls.
the HU song that we sing is a love song to God. consistent singing of The HU song opens our heart to the love of God. and when you become filled with this love of God, giving love to your fellow soul then comes naturally to you.

http://www.eckankar.org/hu.html

above is the link to the section on the eckankar website where you can get more info on the HU song and you can even download it and listen to some people singing it so that you can know what it sounds like.

the HU is for everybody to use in order for one to experience first hand the wonderful bliss of God's love for us.

thanks
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:53am On Jan 13, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

People of the golden heart are full of love and have the ability to give of themselves. They are the shining lights.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:21am On Jan 14, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

When you get out of the habit of listening, the voice of Divine Spirit becomes weaker and weaker. Not because It is speaking in a quieter voice, but because you have turned down the volume control on the inner instrument of Soul.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

As we raise ourselves in the spiritual consciousness, we are better able to solve the problems of life. We are happy. We are at home in every environment.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

The principles of Spirit are embedded in the literature and in the life of our culture. Truth is never hidden. It is always available for the Soul who wants to take the next step.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

The tests that are easy for us are difficult for others. This is the nature of life. And it means that we, as human beings, must learn patience and compassion. The wheel always turns.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:02am On Jan 19, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

You find you get a great deal of love and interest from just looking after the well-being of those Souls who are looking to you for some of their spiritual food.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by MadMax1(f): 9:04am On Jan 20, 2011
Why HU though? Why not, I don't know, Q or Vee or Waaa? What does HU do?
Your contemplation seeds are very lovely. But why only Harold Klemp? Is he the founder of Eckanker? I hope it's not a personality cult, all about the man and all that? Will check out your website.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by bouleblch: 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2011
benodic:

A Seed for Contemplation

As long as you do not align your actions with your dreams, you are not fulfilling your destiny.

—Harold Klemp

good evening benodic,
please, can you give more explanation about this ?
thanks
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:19am On Jan 21, 2011
@ mad_max

Why HU though? Why not, I don't know, Q or Vee or Waaa?

very interesting question you asked. HU is the holy name of God which has not been adulterated or abused by mankind. it is a name of God that does not belong to any language or any religion. it is the sound with which God created all the universes and it is behind all sounds. that is why singing the HU is a very good step in beginning one's spiritual quest.

one interesting thing in ECK is that we are spiritual researchers. we do not just accept any concept without proving it for ourselves. so you too can go into a quiet prayer and ask within yourself. why HU? watch what happens.

What does HU do?

the HU does a lot of things.
1. it opens your heart to the sweet divine love of God.
2. it opens your spiritual eyes to see and explore the inner heavenly worlds that lie within you.
3. it gives you divine protection.
4. it also gives you divine guidance.
5. it removes all negativity from your mind.
6. it gives you spiritual purification.
7. it also gives you spiritual healing.
8. it enables you to remember your dreams and to understand your dreams.
9. it enables you to see the future and to remember your past lives that are relevant to your spiritual growth.
10. it removes the fear of death from you and enables you to embrace life's experiences fully.

these are just a few of what the HU can do for you. at no cost at all. you do not have to become a member of Eckankar to sing the HU. The HU is
God's gift to all souls.

Your contemplation seeds are very lovely. But why only Harold Klemp? Is he the founder of Eckanker? I hope it's not a personality cult, all about the man and all that? Will check out your website.

thanks for your compliment. the contemplation seeds i am posting is from a book written by Sri Harold Klemp who is the current Mahanta, The living Eck Master. he is the 973rd Living Eck Master. there has been other masters before him. so you see it is not a personality cult. once his tenure is over He will hand over to another person who then becomes the current Living Eck Master.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2011
@ boule_blch

Quote from: benodic on December 20, 2010, 08:56 PM
A Seed for Contemplation

—Harold Klemp

good evening benodic,
please, can you give more explanation about this ?
thanks

whatever it is you want to be or to achieve in life is very possible. the only thing is that you have to start working towards it.
you do not just dream about becoming an accountant for example then you fold your hands. you have to study the course and work through any obstacle that may come your way.
that is what is meant by aligning your actions with your dreams.

will be happy to answer any other question you have
thanks
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:15am On Jan 22, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

Becoming a conscious vehicle for God requires that you become the very best you can possibly be, no matter what you choose to do.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:27am On Jan 23, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

You can’t make yourself closer to God by hating someone else, whether you believe it’s righteous anger or not. The relationship between Soul—which is you—and God is one of love. And where there’s pure love, there is no room for anger of any kind.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

Another quote
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by bouleblch: 2:49am On Jan 24, 2011
@ Benodic
thank you for your quick answer
I'm was thinking that you were talking about real dream (dream you do, when sleeping).
Sometimes you receive messages in dream, and when you wake up, you don't know how to understand and achieve that message
or you make an encounter, in the dream, but you don't know how to affect what is going on in the dream.
It was from that angle I'm was asking the question.
Have you an idea about that ?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:02am On Jan 24, 2011
@ boule_blch

thank you for your quick answer
I'm was thinking that you were talking about real dream (dream you do, when sleeping).
Sometimes you receive messages in dream, and when you wake up, you don't know how to understand and achieve that message
or you make an encounter, in the dream, but you don't know how to affect what is going on in the dream.
It was from that angle I'm was asking the question.
Have you an idea about that ?

actually in ECK we take the study of sleeping Dreams very seriously. why? because Sleeping Dreams is actually the tool that the Holy Spirit uses to communicate with us.
Dreams are the window of heaven. the study of dreams is not a one day affair. it takes time for one to study it and to learn to understand dream. why? because each of us is unique. that means that what may make meaning to you in one way may mean another thing to another person.

so the dream symbol of each person is unique to that person. the starting point of understanding your dreams is first you need to have a dream book. where you start recording all your dreams. then after each dream go into a silent contemplation and ask the holy spirit to reveal to you its meaning. record anything that flashes across your consciousness.

purifying your state of consciousness before you go into a silent contemplation can help. this you can do by singing as a song any holy name or any holy word that appeals to you. for example if you are a christian you can sing the word Jesus as a love song or the word Christ or even the word God. in a long drawn out way. singing holy words as a love song helps to open the link between you and the holy spirit. you can also try the holy name of God HU.
doing this also before you sleep will also help in making your dreams clearer and of a more spiritual content

this is the starting point. as you continue this practice the link between you and the holy spirit will become stronger and you will be able to start understanding and interpreting your own dreams and will also be able to carry out any guidance you receive from it that is for the betterment of yourself and all life.

i will be happy to clear up any areas you do not understand.
thanks
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by bouleblch: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2011
@ Benodic

thank you very much Benodic, you understand perfectly what i'm talking about.
you are right, the symbol we see in dream and his meaning is unique for each of us. Because of our culture, our religion, our faith,
for the connection with holy spirit, i use to speak in tongue, or to sing some holy words. But i use to do it before sleeping, now i'll try it also when i wake up, to understand my dreams. Thank you very much.
But when you say that i must "record all my dreams", i have a little problem with that. It's seems that when you receive a holy word or holy name or secret name in dream, it's forbidden to tell this name to somebody, to pronounce it aloud or to write it. Is it true ? Do you know something about this question ?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by MadMax1(f): 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2011
benodic:

@ mad_max

very interesting question you asked. HU is the holy name of God which has not been adulterated or abused by mankind. it is a name of God that does not belong to any language or any religion. it is the sound with which God created all the universes and it is behind all sounds. that is why singing the HU is a very good step in beginning one's spiritual quest.

one interesting thing in ECK is that we are spiritual researchers. we do not just accept any concept without proving it for ourselves. so you too can go into a quiet prayer and ask within yourself. why HU? watch what happens.

the HU does a lot of things.
1. it opens your heart to the sweet divine love of God.
2. it opens your spiritual eyes to see and explore the inner heavenly worlds that lie within you.
3. it gives you divine protection.
4. it also gives you divine guidance.
5. it removes all negativity from your mind.
6. it gives you spiritual purification.
7. it also gives you spiritual healing.
8. it enables you to remember your dreams and to understand your dreams.
9. it enables you to see the future and to remember your past lives that are relevant to your spiritual growth.
10. it removes the fear of death from you and enables you to embrace life's experiences fully.

these are just a few of what the HU can do for you. at no cost at all. you do not have to become a member of Eckankar to sing the HU. The HU is
God's gift to all souls.

thanks for your compliment. the contemplation seeds i am posting is from a book written by Sri Harold Klemp who is the current Mahanta, The living Eck Master. he is the 973rd Living Eck Master. there has been other masters before him. so you see it is not a personality cult. once his tenure is over He will hand over to another person who then becomes the current Living Eck Master.

Interesting. But what about people named Hu? You know, like that Chinese President? So anyone who calls the guy gets unexpected benefits from the universe, since, you know, they'd be calling Hu? I'm teasing,of course. I knew some Eckists as a kid, and they were good people. Will definitely check out your tenets and read Sir Klemp. Should be intriguing. Thanks.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by remmy007(m): 1:18am On Jan 25, 2011
@Benodic, you are doing a wonderful job here. Keep it up my friend.

If you don't mind, I will love to have a personal chat with you. kindly text your fone number to me@ 08098337364.thanks.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2011
@ boule_blch

thank you very much Benodic, you understand perfectly what i'm talking about.
you are right, the symbol we see in dream and his meaning is unique for each of us. Because of our culture, our religion, our faith,
for the connection with holy spirit, i use to speak in tongue, or to sing some holy words. But i use to do it before sleeping, now i'll try it also when i wake up, to understand my dreams. Thank you very much.
But when you say that i must "record all my dreams", i have a little problem with that. It's seems that when you receive a holy word or holy name or secret name in dream, it's forbidden to tell this name to somebody, to pronounce it aloud or to write it. Is it true ? Do you know something about this question ?

any secret name or word that you receive in a dream is strictly for your own use. you are not to write it down or say it aloud where people can overhear it.
such words are given to people to enable them connect directly to the holy spirit. any sacred word you receive in your dream you are to use it in your prayers and contemplations before sleeping and after waking up.

over time it will gradually clear the darkness that covers the light of God in your inner worlds and you will come to experience the pure light of God that brings inner peace, wisdom and freedom.
remember that the word may change from time to time. when you receive a new word you are to discard the old one and start using the new immediately.

each new word you receive matches your current state of consciousness at that point in time. that is why spirituality is an individual journey and not a group jamboree. help is always given to any individual who ask for it.

i will still be glad to help with any question you have.
thanks
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2011
@ mad_max

Interesting. But what about people named Hu? You know, like that Chinese President? So anyone who calls the guy gets unexpected benefits from the universe, since, you know, they'd be calling Hu? I'm teasing,of course. I knew some Eckists as a kid, and they were good people. Will definitely check out your tenets and read Sir Klemp. Should be intriguing. Thanks

it doesn't matter if people answer the name HU. the effectiveness is in singing it in a long drawn out way viz-a-viz HUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. you take in a deep breath and and on the outward breath you sing it. you do that for 15 to 20 minutes daily and watch out for your inner experiences. you can then judge for yourself.
thanks
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2011
remmy007 (m)

@Benodic, you are doing a wonderful job here. Keep it up my friend.

If you don't mind, I will love to have a personal chat with you. kindly text your fone number to me@ 08098337364.thanks.

thanks for the compliment. expect my no. soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (168) (Reply)

A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.