Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Paying Online Surveys Lets Make Pounds And Dollar - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Paying Online Surveys Lets Make Pounds And Dollar (2149 Views)

Bulk Pounds And Naira Exchange! / Lets Make Money Together / Lets Make N10,000 With ALAT By Wema Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paying Online Surveys Lets Make Pounds And Dollar by Freelanceona100(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2019
Learn how to make cool cash on your phone without investment by simply taking online surveys with just a token of 5k.I will teach you how to have multiple accounts that will fetch u as high $500 per month Whatsapp 08110951628.
What You Need to Know About Paid Online Surveys

You might be surfing the web and notice the occasional offer to sign up to participate in paid online surveys and earn money online while staying at home. It is easy to think that it sounds too good to be true, and therefore, must be one of those online scams. However, there are many reputable companies that create and distribute these online surveys, based on their own research and screening process.

But what exactly are paid surveys online, what do they involve and what are they used for?

What Are Paid Online Surveys?

Essentially, paid surveys are created by companies looking to gain more information about a particular market. These companies ask for participants in a range of demographics that might fit a different series of brands, products, services or ideas. Once they have their panels, the companies will ask the participants to answer questions honestly and accurately. This allows for the collection of quantitative information about the participants’ personal and economic traits, along with their demographic. So if you want to know more inbox me and monetize your phone and internet connection

Re: Paying Online Surveys Lets Make Pounds And Dollar by Freelanceona100(m): 10:13am On Aug 03, 2019
I guess you guys must have been tired seeing post like this online but trust me,this is a legit verified way to make something in this hard time.. I'm charging a token not because of the money but to see who with real seriousness and for my time too it aren't easy teaching especially online teaching
Re: Paying Online Surveys Lets Make Pounds And Dollar by Freelanceona100(m): 10:16am On Aug 03, 2019
More pictures and for more enquiries check siggy..let's fight unemployment

Re: Paying Online Surveys Lets Make Pounds And Dollar by bazkid24(m): 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
See this idiot o cheesy

Make I pay 5k cos I wanna learn pollpay and onepoll?

No one should pay money to this scammer o
Research pollpay app yourself and thank later

3 Likes

Re: Paying Online Surveys Lets Make Pounds And Dollar by boniga(m): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
Guy you are so cruel, first this can't be your pollpay account what am I saying all the screenshots uploaded here are not your account. How much have you made in the real sense, I am sure it some useless dollars and you jump here just to swindle people and give flimsy excuses lata. You are one of the bad person we should put to exile in Nigeria. You are so horrible so terrible cc tabaz.

This guy want to rob people here

3 Likes

Re: Paying Online Surveys Lets Make Pounds And Dollar by winnerr(m): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
Freelanceona100:
Learn how to make cool cash on your phone without investment by simply taking online surveys with just a token of 5k.I will teach you how to have multiple accounts that will fetch u as high $500 per month Whatsapp 08110951628.
What You Need to Know About Paid Online Surveys

You might be surfing the web and notice the occasional offer to sign up to participate in paid online surveys and earn money online while staying at home. It is easy to think that it sounds too good to be true, and therefore, must be one of those online scams. However, there are many reputable companies that create and distribute these online surveys, based on their own research and screening process.

But what exactly are paid surveys online, what do they involve and what are they used for?

What Are Paid Online Surveys?

Essentially, paid surveys are created by companies looking to gain more information about a particular market. These companies ask for participants in a range of demographics that might fit a different series of brands, products, services or ideas. Once they have their panels, the companies will ask the participants to answer questions honestly and accurately. This allows for the collection of quantitative information about the participants’ personal and economic traits, along with their demographic. So if you want to know more inbox me and monetize your phone and internet connection

I believe you even got to know about this for free, but now in your quest to 'blow', you've photoshopped your Pollpay balance and brought OnePoll screenshots to boost your referrals 'so desperately. It's easy and acceptable to boost your referrals, but don't ask people to pay for what you learnt for free. Peace.

Na so that life no go choke you later oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Paying Online Surveys Lets Make Pounds And Dollar by Freelanceona100(m): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
Seat down there and continue your critics okay,well enough it is not by force,while have suffered astray so many times doing the wrong thing expecting the right result whereas now that I got the secrets to amassing my liche now,you want me to teach it out for free to time wasters why you not open thread for this when you know it and teach it for free too? Mind you I make over 300pounds in a month and some few weeks on onepoll am sure you can never make that you indosincracy ingrate pervert
Re: Paying Online Surveys Lets Make Pounds And Dollar by Freelanceona100(m): 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
winnerr:

I believe you even got to know about this for free, but now in your quest to 'blow', you've photoshopped your Pollpay balance and brought OnePoll screenshots to boost your referrals 'so desperately. It's easy and acceptable to boost your referrals, but don't ask people to pay for what you learnt for free. Peace.

I don't even need referrals okay? Less my account gets banned ,if you know nothing about a thing you learn
Re: Paying Online Surveys Lets Make Pounds And Dollar by Amanyanabo(m): 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
bazkid24:
See this idiot o cheesy

Make I pay 5k cos I wanna learn pollpay and onepoll?

No one should pay money to this scammer o
Research pollpay app yourself and thank later
Baba calm down, nobody is forcing you to pay anything
Re: Paying Online Surveys Lets Make Pounds And Dollar by Amanyanabo(m): 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
boniga:
Guy you are so cruel, first this can't be your pollpay account what am I saying all the screenshots uploaded here are not your account. How much have you made in the real sense, I am sure it some useless dollars and you jump here just to swindle people and give flimsy excuses lata. You are one of the bad person we should put to exile in Nigeria. You are so horrible so terrible cc tabaz.

This guy want to rob people here
Bros take am easy. It is real. He has taught me and now I'm making some money from it
Re: Paying Online Surveys Lets Make Pounds And Dollar by Onlinedet: 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
winnerr:

It's legit oh..... Stop deceiving ur self....It's an investment, if u can afford it, it's actually worth it.....

Haven't u heard that knowledge is power? i will also do the same if i were him.....if u have any knowledge that is worth monetising, bring it forth, and stop wasting ur time and data on nairaland......
Re: Paying Online Surveys Lets Make Pounds And Dollar by Onlinedet: 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
From what i have seen, the guy isn't after ur referrals, he is jst selling the knw knowledge he has..... Which is quite fair, don't u think?
Re: Paying Online Surveys Lets Make Pounds And Dollar by winnerr(m): 4:31am On Aug 04, 2019
Onlinedet:

It's legit oh..... Stop deceiving ur self....It's an investment, if u can afford it, it's actually worth it.....

Haven't u heard that knowledge is power? i will also do the same if i were him.....if u have any knowledge that is worth monetising, bring it forth, and stop wasting ur time and data on nairaland......
I know it's legit.
Re: Paying Online Surveys Lets Make Pounds And Dollar by boniga(m): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
Now to ya all who say its legit, he is not after referrals, he's taught me and blahblah.. Note, this is what i do too and i also make money from it. Also if not for referal earning why should he charge 5k ahhh and i am very sure those commenting are in affiliate with the OP. I care less of the amount you make on any poll but i am very sure you were taught for free.

1 Like

Re: Paying Online Surveys Lets Make Pounds And Dollar by Freelanceona100(m): 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
boniga:
Now to ya all who say its legit, he is not after referrals, he's taught me and blahblah.. Note, this is what i do too and i also make money from it. Also if not for referal earning why should he charge 5k ahhh and i am very sure those commenting are in affiliate with the OP. I care less of the amount you make on any poll but i am very sure you were taught for free.
Goan learn manner of approach and Goan learn how to make more money too okay? I guess you haven't made 5k from it that's why you're bitter a dormant survey account makes $25 for some people in two days so wise up bro and learn in life..pls don't come to my inboxx
Re: Paying Online Surveys Lets Make Pounds And Dollar by winnerr(m): 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
Onlinedet:

Whoever said it isn't legit?
Re: Paying Online Surveys Lets Make Pounds And Dollar by Xakar32: 7:26am On Sep 16, 2019
POLL PAY EARNING TRICK PRESENTATION

CLICK THIS LINK TO SEE

�������

https://www.arewaland.com.ng/2019/09/pollpay-earning-trick-presentation-no1.html?m=1
Re: Paying Online Surveys Lets Make Pounds And Dollar by excelbaba842(m): 8:19am On Sep 16, 2019
I was going through blogs by blogs and I stumbled upon this �

Just see for yourself

https://olamublog.com/online-jobs-that-pays-really-good-just-working-from-home-for-undergraduates-graduates/

No scam

(1) (Reply)

%"£%"^% / View Private Instagram Pictures / I Am Plus 1 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.