Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo (14117 Views)

Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday / APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo / "2023: Tinubu And His Mind Game" by Oke Umurhohwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo by don4real18(m): 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
That's why we need a revolution. These greedy set of individuals have turned government business to their private property

1 Like

Re: Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo by naijadrivablog: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
Where is my rubber? I want to stamp something. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo by Kingosytex(m): 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
stalyf:

Some people already have a closed mindset. I do no bother myself with them

You are right shaa...

2 Likes

Re: Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo by azikiweironsi(m): 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
maestroferdi:
I have since switched off on Nigeria...
Switched off you say ?
What have you just done now ?
You must have read the epistle before commented. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo by TSRC: 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nemesis909:
Let's see your articles from the Ayim to David Mark Senate.

Hypocrite.
To criticise this abominable govt, one must first tender past criticism?
Clap for yourself.

After all, the FG is the government for you alone. It does not affect the rest of us in any way.
Well done.

2 Likes

Re: Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo by UncleJudax(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
stalyf:

That's my fear with the 9th Senate.
Your fear Don turn reality. There is a reason Lawan was endorsed by the party.

Buhari/ Cabal is in control of everything.

2 Likes

Re: Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo by Nemesis909: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
TSRC:

To criticise this abominable govt, one must first tender past criticism?
Clap for yourself.

After all, the FG is the government for you alone. It does not affect the rest of us in any way.
Well done.

For neutrality your past opinion must be seen.

16 years another party held sway, hardly a word said about their "rubber stamping", all of a sudden, all these paid hacks come out of the woodwork as soon as their benefactors lose out.
Re: Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo by SouthSouth1914: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nemesis909:
Let's see your articles from the Ayim to David Mark Senate.

Hypocrite.

Atleast they didn’t say “Bow and Go”.. We are all talking about the present situation of the country.. During the time of Ayim-David Mark era.., they were no security situation hitting the country as hard as we have at the moment!

30k stipend earners and their likes are just showing how brazenly foolish and inept they are as the president and his bunch of bow and go senators!!

1 Like

Re: Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo by Nemesis909: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Atleast they didn’t say “Bow and Go”.. We are all talking about the present situation of the country.. During the time of Ayim-David Mark era.., they were no security situation hitting the country as hard as we have at the moment!

30k stipend earners and their likes are just showing how brazenly foolish and inept they are as the president and his bunch of bow and go senators!!

There was no Boko Haram under Mark.

How many appointees were turned back?

So your father earns 30k stipend?
Re: Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo by Bizibi(m): 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
But PDP lead Senate did it in the past....they are all the same in the senate.I don't see them as party men there.
Though PDP lead Senate were not openly behaving as a rubber stamp.em use sense do things.....well let us see how lawan runs this present senate.

1 Like

Re: Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo by bigpicture001: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
I still wonder y everyone is not seeing that tinubu runs buhari's govt...like 75%...

Everything about the NAsS.principal officers was tinubu's idea...it's high time u guys start seeing seeing tinubu as naija's no.1 enemy of democracy.....

1 Like

Re: Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo by udemzyudex(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
fuckerstard:
Shuu, this writer dey expect to harvest corn when he planted rice.

Wetin be the difference between 8th and 9th house of charade?

[img]https://i./zQ3.gif[/img]

You're a Bleep$tard if after going through what the writer wrote and still decide to post this nonsense.
Re: Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo by Ivegotsolutions(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
Stop spending money on tv monthly subscription. The world is moving to iptv. My IPTV channels comes with over 9000 live channels from over 25 country. You have the right to watch any live games not the games your tv channels providers makes available for you. Why pay for Netflix when my IPTV subscription comes with over 6000 Video on demand the same as Netflix. IPTV annual subscription is cheaper than what pay TV collect from us every month. Over a year+ that I discovered IPTV, I have not paid any TV provider in Nigeria. I watch Europa, UEFA, EPL, LALIGA, ETC. I will provide a two day free code if you are ready to change your TV experience. I as dey here, guys from Europe and US are paying for my Channels code. Chart me on 08122218470, 08077733373

Re: Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo by Sommydisaster(m): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
My oga

Always a prolific writer anytime he picks up the pen

I Stan you!!!!!!

Anyways check out my signature and do the needful

Opt in for a clearer picture

2 Likes

Re: Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo by Whiteways: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
One chance, una never see anything. Yes this is just the beginning. Take a bow, take your cake
Re: Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo by Reference(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
victorDanladi:
As if former lawmakers didn't bow and go during PDP time.Infact they started it.

Did he ask non former lawmaker to bow and go or what?

The dire situation in Nigeria calls for a better quality of government than the PDP offering not a worse one. The PDP ruled Nigeria from age 0 to age 16. The APC ruled Nigeria from age 16 to age 20 now. Is is too hard to expect that certain things should have grown and improved not worsened and deteriorated.

Pally, the sheen and new car smell of democracy is long gone. We no longer see its beauty and its novelty, we now expect its functionality and reliability. We expect results. So don't think for a second the failures of the PDP years will be tolerated for a moment.

1 Like

Re: Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo by stalyf(m): 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
Sommydisaster:
My oga

Always a prolific writer anytime he picks up the pen

I Stan you!!!!!!

Anyways check out my signature and do the needful

Opt in for a clearer picture
Thank you Somty

1 Like

Re: Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
stalyf:

Some people already have a closed mindset. I do no bother myself with them
saraki dat was hailed here on nairaland ask amaechi and lai Mohammed to bow and go... last time did dat guy write d thrash he is writing...
Re: Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo by icankel: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
HarunaWest:

That was why the APC was voted in to change the Nonsense that PDP started,Buh instead they are worse off...If APC keep comparing measures with PDP,then they didn't come for governance,they just came to continue the kleptomaniac works.. Intead of you youth to read OP's message, digest it and have a sober reflection as to where we stand as a nation after over 50 years of Independence,the first thought that comes to your mind is APC or PDP..You forget we are Nigerians First before Political Parties,you forget we are Humans first before Political Parties.. Shame on you,all of you. Posterity will judge you all who dropped the cap of common Sense and replaced it with a wig of Sentiments.
u nailed it. u may bow and go
Re: Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo by dfrost: 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
victorDanladi:
As if former lawmakers didn't bow and go during PDP time.Infact they started it.

Did he ask non former lawmaker to bow and go or what?

Yes. Rotimi Amaechi.

Guess what? Does it really make a difference?

All a dem a boboclat man... cheesy grin
Re: Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo by dfrost: 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ivegotsolutions:
Stop spending money on tv monthly subscription. The world is moving to iptv. My IPTV channels comes with over 9000 live channels from over 25 country. You have the right to watch any live games not the games your tv channels providers makes available for you. Why pay for Netflix when my IPTV subscription comes with over 6000 Video on demand the same as Netflix. IPTV annual subscription is cheaper than what pay TV collect from us every month. Over a year+ that I discovered IPTV, I have not paid any TV provider in Nigeria. I watch Europa, UEFA, EPL, LALIGA, ETC. I will provide a two day free code if you are ready to change your TV experience. I as dey here, guys from Europe and US are paying for my Channels code. Chart me on 08122218470, 08077733373

What's your average charge per month?
Re: Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
Serveyouright:
Bow and go Senate President

Bow and go started in 2007 under David mark.
Re: Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo by Lugianostar(m): 7:34am On Aug 05, 2019
Hmmmmm!!!

The upper legislative chamber under the leadership of Ahmed Lawan is already a failure even before it came on board. And for him to say the 8th assembly under Saraki leadership lack capacity to stir the legislative arm to promise land was a mirage and out of place assertion of failure and incapacitation of highest order.

The bow and go assertion during the ministerial screening lacks merits and guidelines as over familiarity of those fellows is a nightmare to reckon with.

If the head is not functional, flies will peach on it to devalue it to nothing.
Re: Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo by stalyf(m): 10:39am On Aug 05, 2019
Reference:

The dire situation in Nigeria calls for a better quality of government than the PDP offering not a worse one. The PDP ruled Nigeria from age 0 to age 16. The APC ruled Nigeria from age 16 to age 20 now. Is is too hard to expect that certain things should have grown and improved not worsened and deteriorated.

Pally, the sheen and new car smell of democracy is long gone. We no longer see its beauty and its novelty, we now expect its functionality and reliability. We expect results. So don't think for a second the failures of the PDP years will be tolerated for a moment.

Very well said
Re: Lawan And His 'bow And Go' Crew By Oke Umurhohwo by Sososo(f): 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
That's what we were hoping for hahaha hahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secondus Battles For Survival, As Wike Plots PDP Chairman's Removal / Patience "Umblerra" Jonathan Has A Degree In Biology! / Eastern Nigeria Is Gradually Opening Up A Huge Lead In Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.