Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Baby Food Wahala! Pero Fights 2face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baby Food Wahala! Pero Fights 2face (2959 Views)

2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture / Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero / Pero Adeniyi Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Food Wahala! Pero Fights 2face by MissyB3(f): 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2010
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L3R1ZmFjZS1wZXJvLmpwZw==&s=MTAvMTgvMjAxMA==&w=600[/img]

In what observers dubbed ‘baby food wahala’, Pero Adeniyi, the celebrated mother to three of the children born to Nigeria’s musical ambassador and multiple awards wining act Tu Face when she reportedly threw caution to the wind and physically attacked and implicated Nigeria’s brand ambassador.

The show of shame as reported on the website of Akpor Gnemre’s entertainment biog. 411ham happened on the evening of October 7 at the departure wing of the Murtala Mohammed Airport 2 when the star musician was about boarding his flight to an undisclosed destination.

In a move that took everyone by surprised an obviously waiting Pero allegedly sprang from now where and before the airport security and the musicians aides could stop her, grabbed the shirt of the man who has come to be known as Tu Baba to his fans and friends and a scuffle ensured

Although no one could ascertain the cause of the fight, close friends hinted on issues bordering on fatherly obligations which the star was accused of reneging.

It will be recalled that Tu Face had allegedly told friends that his relationship with Pero, daughter of business magnet Prince Jide Adeniyi that there was no future for both of them, a story Pero also corroborated in an interview she granted a soft sell magazine.

It took the intervention of the security agents at the airport to put the situation under control.

Both parties and their entourage were later dragged into the security office to resolve their differences.

Pero Adeniyi is the daughter of Chief Jide Adeniyi, a multi millionaire businessman and chairman of Poatson Group of companies, has three children which includes a set of twins (boys) and a daughter for the Benue State born Super star.

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L3Blcm8uanBn&s=MTAvMTgvMjAxMA==&w=600[/img]

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50LzJmYWNlLTIuanBn&s=MTAvMTgvMjAxMA==&w=600[/img]
Re: Baby Food Wahala! Pero Fights 2face by Dolemite(f): 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2010
Hood rat.
Re: Baby Food Wahala! Pero Fights 2face by Osama10(m): 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2010
Why have 3 kids for someone you know you don't have a future with.
Re: Baby Food Wahala! Pero Fights 2face by Kunbee: 12:17am On Oct 18, 2010
She needs money for sma gold
Re: Baby Food Wahala! Pero Fights 2face by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 18, 2010
Osama10:

Why have 3 kids for someone you know you don't have a future with.

I'm also trying to wrap my mind around that. Maybe she gave birth to triplets, because that's the only plausible explanation I can think of.
Re: Baby Food Wahala! Pero Fights 2face by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 18, 2010
stillwater:

I'm also trying to wrap my mind around that. Maybe she gave birth to triplets, because that's the only plausible explanation I can think of.
Pero Adeniyi is the daughter of Chief Jide Adeniyi, a multi millionaire businessman and chairman of Poatson Group of companies, [b]has three children which includes a set of twins (boys) and a daughter [/b]for the Benue State born Super star.
Re: Baby Food Wahala! Pero Fights 2face by ladej(m): 1:15am On Oct 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

my person how u dey?
Re: Baby Food Wahala! Pero Fights 2face by semid4lyfe(m): 1:43am On Oct 18, 2010
2 of the 3 kids she's had for 2face are twins boys while the third is a girl.

Can't say I'm surprised about the twins though, afterall his name is 2face grin
Re: Baby Food Wahala! Pero Fights 2face by tpiah: 2:45am On Oct 18, 2010
shocked shocked

i hope now she can now get over the guy and start seeing someone else.

i know it's not easy but why should tuface have so many women waiting for him when some men are yet to date even one woman.

abeg fish full sea. No be only tuface dey jo.
Re: Baby Food Wahala! Pero Fights 2face by aieromon(m): 7:24am On Oct 18, 2010
You can't turn a ho to a housewife.
Re: Baby Food Wahala! Pero Fights 2face by favouredjb(f): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2010
She doesn't have twins for 2baba,just two seperate birth,and the third child is from her failed first marriage to a naija socialite in yankee,tunji borokini or somn.

Still can't fathom aw twoface got himself trapped with this babe cald pero,I still understand annie and sunmbo,but pero?
Re: Baby Food Wahala! Pero Fights 2face by tpiah: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2010
aieromon:

You can't turn a ho to a housewife.

tuface isnt one to talk.

(1) (Reply)

Watch And Download After Earth Via 9aijahouse Entertainment / Ladies Get In Here; Singer Morachi Releases Sizzling Hot Photos / Tiwa Savage, Don Jazzy,dr Sid,reekado Banks And Di’ja At Mavinconcert Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.