Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Curvy Nigerian Actress, Moyo Lawal Reveals The Foolish Things She Has Done For L - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Curvy Nigerian Actress, Moyo Lawal Reveals The Foolish Things She Has Done For L (716 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal Reveals How She Dresses When There Are No Cameras / Photos Of This Curvy Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Speechless (photo) / Moyo Lawal Reveals Camel Toe In Her New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Nigerian Actress, Moyo Lawal Reveals The Foolish Things She Has Done For L by Yinkfoldgist: 11:37am On Aug 03, 2019
Curvy actress, Moyo Lawal is fed up with being single; hence she wishes to change her relationship status as soon as possible.
Recalling her heartbreak experience and the foolish things she has done for love, the light-skinned thespian said: “I have done too many foolish things for love. The annoying thing is that I would be the one to run away from the relationship. At a time, I cried for like a month, didn’t eat and refused to date anyone for two years. Gosh, I wasted so much time on healing. God forbid, if I have a divorce, I won’t date again for five years.”

She continued: “The things I couldn’t tolerate broke my heart and spirit. It literally killed me but it fixed my vision. I hope that someday, that special someone that I can submit to, someone that I cannot live without would find me and conquer my fears. For now, I am very happy just doing me and concentrating on me for the very first time in my life.”

Source: https://yinkfold.com/curvy-nigerian-actress-moyo-lawal-reveals-the-foolish-things-she-has-done-for-love/

Re: Curvy Nigerian Actress, Moyo Lawal Reveals The Foolish Things She Has Done For L by alonzoiv(m): 11:39am On Aug 03, 2019
Her cup of tea
Re: Curvy Nigerian Actress, Moyo Lawal Reveals The Foolish Things She Has Done For L by Ciaos: 11:45am On Aug 03, 2019
Na this yansh be her asset. Yeyebrity.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Watch The Moment Omashola Tried To Get Naughty With Venita At The Satur / Bbnaija: "Khafi And I Never Had S£x" - Gedoni Shocks Nigerians With Confession / Bbnaija Esther Finally Evicted, You Need To See Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.