Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood (56000 Views)

Tunde Moshood Should Apologize To Cossy Orjiakor Over Sex Dog Story - Nigerians / Cossy Ojiakor Drags Tunde Moshood, Halima Abubakar, Enquirer Magazine Bestiality / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood by nelcliff(m): 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
Who brought this old news now.. Vanguard no update of news of the 21st Century.. Why taking us backward.
Re: Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood by Elexdallas(m): 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
We Nigerians love bad news,
I watched the video more 50 times and saw nothing but a regular acting any actress can do.
Cozy was still wearing her cloths.
Nothing happened, Omo we get mumu for naija well well

5 Likes

Re: Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood by Funmmyastic: 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
She suppose to refuse to play the role then but because of the money involved she went ahead and it is now haunting her.
Re: Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood by def111(m): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
9jayes:
Everybody is just coming out after a decade of the incidence, even though we all know that dog fvcked Cossy but it's too late. I still have the clip on my phone to ease the stress.

Btw, see my signature to smile home

If you still have the clip send to my WhatsApp let me see also... https:///2348021235776
Re: Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nigerians have always been dumb. So they believed Cossy actually slept with a dog huh.

3 Likes

Re: Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood by LINTUNE(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
I remember this movie so well... Wow.. How time flies cool
Re: Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood by freshMallam1122: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
Skepticus:
grin
A new meme born. Though not clear.
broh it an old meme..ask buhari
Re: Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood by kevoh(m): 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
9jayes:
Everybody is just coming out after a decade of the incidence, even though we all know that dog fvcked Cossy but it's too late. I still have the clip on my phone to ease the stress.

There's nothing special about the clip on your phone. You people are just making a mountain out of a molehill. The aforementioned clip is part of a movie by NAPTIP to teach about the dangers of prostitution and human trafficking and is on YouTube for every one to confirm if truly Cossy slept with the dog. Her cloth was on the entire time and the dog didn't even move and seemed less interested. Everything was acting.

Funny how many people like you have conveniently diverted from the message the NAPTIP's movie and that particular scene was passing and focused on bullying cossy. I'm not a fan of hers by the way.

7 Likes

Re: Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood by DKM123: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
Babalegba:
Looks like many Nigerians are extremely ignorant despite the preponderance of schools in the country. It's very easy to simulate sex with a dog in a non hardcore film.,and to think somebody's career was destroyed because of such ignorance. No wonder the country is so messed up.Very few cells in the head of the population resulting in callousness and the pursuit of shiny objects and meaningless lives.

See ehn, sometimes I am ashamed to be called a Nigerian each time I visit this nairaland. So many extremely stewpid people on this space. Foreigners who visit the front page of this platform must really be shaking their heads.

In 2019, people still do not KNOW that movie scenes can be simulated. I don't understand how they can't get it into their spaghetti-for-brains skull that this is a MOVIE SCENE that actually helped to WARN women against trafficking that could lead to them sleeping with dogs to survive.

Olodos abound in this space.

7 Likes

Re: Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood by ikorodureporta: 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
Madam cossy, what was the dog doing on yr back, is that yr boyfriend??

Not adding that dirty scene in d movie doesn't mean it didn't happen

We all know it's a movie scene, but we're enjoying d bashing...

1 Like

Re: Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood by wakes: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
No comment
Re: Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood by nerorex01: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
After how many years ago

Yeye day smell

Re: Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood by shomutuski(m): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
flowx:
Inside life!

In case you don't know, 10 dey happen for this world.

If they offer me 10 billions to fvck this girl skin to skin.

I go jappaaaa...������

Liar!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood by omobaba1759: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
I bet she didn't expect she will be defending herself after making a stupid decision whether she like it or not, people will still use for meme and that alone will do her bad. The internet never forget
Re: Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Re: Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood by amber222(f): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
Those men dt hv flesh to flesh sex with her then and now will be having sleepless nite now.
Re: Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood by Myhusband(m): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
Igbo Lady
Re: Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood by flowx(m): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
shomutuski:

Liar!!!!

You carry the money come first weda I go do am.

You think say I dey play...

1 Like

Re: Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood by Unconquerable: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
This is one of the reasons some people see love for dogs as demonic: No other animal is used for bestiality.
Re: Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood by gcof(m): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
naijadrivablog:
"Ufo du umuwanyi na agba ash*wo, obulu ife fa ji eli ife" sad
ife onye na-alu ka ya ji eli
Re: Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood by Damoche10: 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
Look at this useless girl that was so cool about a dog sleeping with her. Didn't she cash in on the dog scene? Now the scandal or embarrassment it caused is destroying her image. Of what value is that to me? U fvck dog na ur matter nah...how e take affect me?
Re: Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood by Damoche10: 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
Unconquerable:
This is one of the reasons some people see love for dogs as demonic: No other animal is used for bestiality.

See u lipsrsealed horses, chickens,donkeys, cows etc are used for such. Didn't u see pix or videos of Fulani men sleeping with a cow...here in naija?
Re: Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood by okeniti: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
This is one's legacy. Some of us have some serious answering to do when we get to the gates in front of God.
Re: Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood by tomju(m): 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
GOFRONT:
Oshey....Socialization taken too far!!!!

She didn't sleep with any dog. That part was acted out. Even real sex with humans is acted out in Nigetian films. However, i know about this story. She acted it

1 Like

Re: Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood by 1Sharon(f): 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
Babalegba:
Looks like many Nigerians are extremely ignorant despite the preponderance of schools in the country. It's very easy to simulate sex with a dog in a non hardcore film.,and to think somebody's career was destroyed because of such ignorance. No wonder the country is so messed up.Very few cells in the head of the population resulting in callousness and the pursuit of shiny objects and meaningless lives.

I'm telling you bro. No penetration was shown and the dummies ran with it. Leave them in their ignorance
Re: Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood by 1Sharon(f): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Unconquerable:
This is one of the reasons some people see love for dogs as demonic: No other animal is used for bestiality

And who told you that?
Re: Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood by shegzmartinsduke(m): 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
me i like dis babe sha,i 4 like marry her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evicted BBNaija Housemates Visit Dino Melaye At His Residence In Abuja (Pix) / Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu / Tee Billz’ Baby Mama Comments On Tiwa Savage’s Instagram Post!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.