Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services (1064 Views)

Before And After: Get the Best Copyediting & Proofreading Services / Premium Editing And Proofreading Services Available / Available For Your Editing And Proofreading Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
Are you looking to publish a new book or your blog contents need a total overhaul?

I will do the job for you at an affordable price and in a timely manner.

What does the professional editing and proofreading service cover? A check for ...

- Aptness
- Redundancy
- Style
- Diction
- Syntax
- conciseness
- Spelling/grammar errors
- Flow
- Relevancy
- Optimization of outlines

What genres does the professional editing service cover? All genres including;

- Fiction
- Non-Fiction
- Academic Writings

Additional services offered include;

- Book Cover
- Publishing

Remember, a good piece of writing is still not good enough until it has been edited by a professional.
Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 7:56am On Aug 04, 2019
A good piece of writing is still not good enough until it has been edited by a professional.

Contact me today at latoyasigmund@gmail.com to begin working on your contents.
Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 8:09am On Aug 05, 2019
Ready to publish that manuscript? About to finish writing your first ebook? Then you need a professional editor and proofreader.

You too can enjoy my affordable service by reaching me on Latoyasigmund@gmail.com
Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2019
A good piece of writing is still not good enough until it has been edited by a professional.

Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 06, 2019
For some years now, we have seen how good articles have made an impact on the lives of the readers.

I'm God's power Daniel, live in Lagos and school in Akure. My motive for writing to you is to let you know how my words can impact the targeted readers. I've worked with some clients and gotten good compliments from them. To support my motive, I'm willing to write a sample and even show you some of my works I've done. I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenient time.

Regards.
Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
Spikes123:
For some years now, we have seen how good articles have made an impact on the lives of the readers.

I'm God's power Daniel, live in Lagos and school in Akure. My motive for writing to you is to let you know how my words can impact the targeted readers. I've worked with some clients and gotten good compliments from them. To support my motive, I'm willing to write a sample and even show you some of my works I've done. I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenient time.

Regards.

Hi! Did you read what I wrote up there?
Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2019

Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by waywardpikin: 1:14am On Aug 12, 2019
Sent you a pm. Let's talk.
Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2019
waywardpikin:
Sent you a pm. Let's talk.
Alright. Will send you a reply soon.
Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 9:50am On Aug 12, 2019
Ready to publish that manuscript? About to finish writing your first ebook? Then you need a professional editor and proofreader.

You too can enjoy my affordable service by reaching me on Latoyasigmund@gmail.com
Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by sabolee130(m): 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Can we discuss proof reading
on whatsapp 09024580594
Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 6:07am On Sep 09, 2019
sabolee130:
Can we discuss proof reading

on whatsapp 09024580594

Will send you a message now.
Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 10:10am On Sep 15, 2019
dy to publish that manuscript? About to finish writing your first ebook? Then you need a professional editor and proofreader.

Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2019

Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2019

Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 11:35am On Sep 19, 2019

Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2019

Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2019

Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 8:50am On Sep 27, 2019

Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2019

Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 10:02am On Oct 03, 2019

Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2019

Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 9:57am On Oct 15, 2019

Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 9:43am On Nov 02, 2019

Contact me today at latoyasigmund@gmail.com to begin working on your contents
Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 6:51am On Nov 06, 2019
Are you looking to publish a new book or your blog contents need a total overhaul?

What does the professional editing service cover? A check for ...

- Aptness
- Redundancy
- Style
- Diction
- Syntax
- conciseness
- Flow
- Relevancy

- Fiction
- Non-Fiction
- Academic Writings

- Book Cover
- Publishing

Remember, a good piece of writing is still not good enough until it has been edited by a professional.
Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2019

- Aptness
- Redundancy
- Style
- Diction
- Syntax
- conciseness
- Flow
- Relevancy

- Fiction
- Non-Fiction
- Academic Writings

- Book Cover
- Publishing

Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 6:38am On Dec 09, 2019

- Aptness
- Redundancy
- Style
- Diction
- Syntax
- conciseness
- Flow
- Relevancy

- Fiction
- Non-Fiction
- Academic Writings

- Book Cover
- Publishing

Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 8:13am On Jan 11, 2020

What does the professional editing service cover? A check for;

- Aptness
- Redundancy
- Style
- Diction
- Syntax
- conciseness
- Flow
- Relevancy

- Fiction
- Non-Fiction
- Academic Writings

- Book Cover
- Publishing

Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
The offer is still on but only for a short time.
Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 2:46am On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Now N600, no longer N1000 - Professional Editing And Proofreading Services by Annwrites: 9:35am On Feb 10, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free And Profitable Info On How To Make Mone Selling Informations / We Call Them Our Future Leaders - A Poem / Ebook Writing Experts Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.