Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

VB. NET Expiration Date Alert - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / VB. NET Expiration Date Alert (1418 Views)

VB. NET Programmers Let's Connect Here. / I Need To Learn Php And Vb.net / If You Can Program Vb.net To Send Ussd From Usb Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VB. NET Expiration Date Alert by Etogist: 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2019

Please can someone help me with vb. Net code that can alert for a product that will expire in 30 days time?
Don't forget to attach your number for I'll send you credit if your code solves my problem.
Re: VB. NET Expiration Date Alert by Akorede26(m): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2019
Can you give more details about what you want to do? Is it like count down timer in form of days that shows the software has 30 days, 29 days, 28 days as they start using it? Give more details....
Re: VB. NET Expiration Date Alert by Etogist: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
Akorede26:
Can you give more details about what you want to do? Is it like count down timer in form of days that shows the software has 30 days, 29 days, 28 days as they start using it? Give more details....

Thanks for replying.
In more details as you requested. I'm writing a pharmacy software that will query MySQL database and alert the user the drug or drugs that will expire in 30 days time or less than 30days, like 29days, 28days , ... 1day.
Those about to expire items will be displayed in a datagrid or list Box . Thanks.
Re: VB. NET Expiration Date Alert by Akorede26(m): 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
If you are ready to pay you can contact me on 07039141791 (call or whatsapp)
Re: VB. NET Expiration Date Alert by emmyvet(m): 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
Etogist:

Thanks for replying.
In more details as you requested. I'm writing a pharmacy software that will query MySQL database and alert the user the drug or drugs that will expire in 30 days time or less than 30days, like 29days, 28days , ... 1day.
Those about to expire items will be displayed in a datagrid or list Box . Thanks.

Not a big deal.
Hold expiry date of every drug.
To get how many days remaining subtract expiry date from datetime.now it will tell you how many day remaining.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Someone To Help Me Convince My Mom To Get Me A Laptop / Which Python Version Should A Beginner Start With / The 7 New & Coolest Programming Innovations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.