Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Please, I Need A Solution To A Warning Error In Vb.net - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please, I Need A Solution To A Warning Error In Vb.net (831 Views)

VB. NET Expiration Date Alert / I Need To Learn Php And Vb.net / If You Can Program Vb.net To Send Ussd From Usb Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need A Solution To A Warning Error In Vb.net by Dammyrosky(m): 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
Please, can someone help me with the solution to this warning error in VB.net;

WARNING: Could not find prerequisite 'SQL Server 2012 Express' in path 'C:\program files (x86)\Microsoft visual studio 14.0\SDK\Bootstrapper\'

and I already have the prerequisites in the right path.
Re: Please, I Need A Solution To A Warning Error In Vb.net by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
Maybe the name of the files have been changed or something. Visual studio is one hell of an annoying IDE. Too bad support for SharpDevelop died years ago.
Re: Please, I Need A Solution To A Warning Error In Vb.net by bet9ja(m): 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
The error means u didn't add that path to your environment variable.

Google how to add path in environment variable. And follow the instructions
Re: Please, I Need A Solution To A Warning Error In Vb.net by Dammyrosky(m): 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ausrichie:
Maybe the name of the files have been changed or something. Visual studio is one hell of an annoying IDE. Too bad support for SharpDevelop died years ago.
Abii.. thanks for your concern.
Re: Please, I Need A Solution To A Warning Error In Vb.net by Dammyrosky(m): 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
bet9ja:
The error means u didn't add that path to your environment variable.

Google how to add path in environment variable. And follow the instructions
Alright, I will try that..
Re: Please, I Need A Solution To A Warning Error In Vb.net by TalabiAudu: 11:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
What are you trying to do actually?
Re: Please, I Need A Solution To A Warning Error In Vb.net by Dammyrosky(m): 1:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
TalabiAudu:
What are you trying to do actually?
Am trying to build an application in a setup and deployment environment, so I needed to add the necessary prerequisites. others were added successfully except the one with this warning error..

(1) (Reply)

Who Has The Complete Version Of Javascript By Tutorials Point? / Analysing Milan.exe. What I Discovered!!! / Get Support!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.