Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply (170891 Views)

Cross River SUBEB Releases List For Successful Teachers 2018/2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Adegbe360: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2019
I got the mail too
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by TheApologist: 9:10am On Dec 09, 2019
got it too
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ambi23(m): 9:26am On Dec 09, 2019
Yea, i guess it for all who attended the interview. I got the mail too.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ambi23(m): 9:31am On Dec 09, 2019
Ambi23:
Yea, i guess it for all who attended the interview. I got the mail too.

But has anyone successfully updated his account details? Cos i could'nt access the site.

Perhaps its gonna be unaccessible till on Thursday. After all, the mail says we should do so on Thursday the 12th, not before.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by teadrake(m): 9:32am On Dec 09, 2019
Guys check your mailbox for account update. Good morning
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nasige(m): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2019
Ambi23:

But has anyone successfully updated his account details? Cos i could'nt access the site.

Perhaps its gonna be unaccessible till on Thursday. After all, the mail says we should do so on Thursday the 12th, not before.
I DID AND IT SAID INFORMATION UPDATED SUCCESSFULLY

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Makanjuola89: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2019
Is there anybody who did screening but didn't get the mail?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 9:44am On Dec 09, 2019
I got the mail too. And I successfully update my account details.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2019
I received the mail and I have successfully updated my account details.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Holltt(m): 9:56am On Dec 09, 2019
ScaffoldCON:
I received the mail and I have successfully updated my account details.

All the best.
Same here. Updated mine. Hope something good comes out.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Adegbe360: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2019
I have successfully updated my account
Update yours if you are yet to.
Best of luck to us!
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 10:07am On Dec 09, 2019
Thank you for attending the screening exercise.

We are collating account details of all attendees. You are required you to return to the website kdsg-jobs.com, click on 2019 recruitment process, login and fill the account details information on the dashboard.

You are required to do this by Thursday 12th December, 2019.

Thank you.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Lampass(m): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2019
Breezybidex:
Please did anybody receive a message to upload his/her bank account details.. I just got the mail
I just received a mail too requesting that I go back to my dashboard and put in my account details, it must be done before Thursday the 12 December. I hear list will be out on Friday
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by teadrake(m): 10:27am On Dec 09, 2019
Any idea on how much they intend paying to our respective account??
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 09, 2019
teadrake:
Any idea on how much they intend paying to our respective account??
Is that what it's really for? Would make sense Sha.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by smartzee01: 11:00am On Dec 09, 2019
I have the feelings interview date is closer than expected. If they can reimburse us this week, interview might be next week. However let us only hope for the best.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by teadrake(m): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2019
alexxiswrites:
Is that what it's really for? Would make sense Sha.
One comment from the thread suggested the request made for the account might be for our transport fare. I merely corroborated that with the question
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by teadrake(m): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2019
smartzee01:
I have the feelings interview date is closer than expected. If they can reimburse us this week, interview might be next week. However let us only hope for the best.
Very possible. One might be told to resume work January

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by smartzee01: 11:25am On Dec 09, 2019
teadrake:

Very possible. One might be told to resume work January
I pray so

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
Holltt:

Same here. Updated mine. Hope something good comes out.

Amen o...

I'm just imagining they just send us 50k alert as per "hold body for December" �

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

Amen o...

I'm just imagining they just send us 50k alert as per "hold body for December" �
Guy don't screen out yourself with anxiety, the instruction says 'give the account details on Thursday 12, 2019'. It shows that the instruction should be follow by Thursday.
This may be another way of screening out those that refuse to follow the instruction.
This is a secrete test to my understanding. Just wait till Thursday if the instruction says Thursday. Simple.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Makanjuola89: 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
muhyideenabdul:
Guy don't screen out yourself with anxiety, the instruction says 'give the account details on Thursday 12, 2019'. It shows that the instruction should be follow by Thursday.
This may be another way of screening out those that refuse to follow the instruction.
This is a secrete test to my understanding. Just wait till Thursday if the instruction says Thursday. Simple.
Falacy. The mail says "you are to submit by Thursday" not "on Thursday". They are two different things. "By Thursday" means on or before Thursday(or latest on Thursday) Over Sabi!

8 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Jibreel22222(m): 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
Makanjuola89:

Falacy. The mail says "you are to submit by Thursday" not "on Thursday". They are two different things. "By Thursday" means on or before Thursday(or latest on Thursday) Over Sabi!

Abi oh
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
grin some people are too serious with life, always looking for hidden meanings, they think everything is a riddle.
Makanjuola89:

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
muhyideenabdul:

Baba chill. If you're not moved to do it now, then forget it. Think about the number of applicants and issues of eventuality and tell me why even if you're in charge, you'd want to make it a one day thing...

By Thursday is the deadline. Don't over think it. Life is simple.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

Baba chill. If you're not moved to do it now, then forget it. Think about the number of applicants and issues of eventuality and tell me why even if you're in charge, you'd want to make it a one day thing...

By Thursday is the deadline. Don't over think it. Life is simple.
You are right I really get it now, I do understand, I was totally confused. thank you all for the correction.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ballexx07: 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
please is it everyone that received this text so. or they have pick those they want and sent them this update.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Makanjuola89: 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ballexx07:
please is it everyone that received this text so. or they have pick those they want and sent them this update.
Tell us if you didn't receive it
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
Makanjuola89:

Tell us if you didn't receive it
The question would have be (is there any that did the screening without receiving this text?)
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Joeliki: 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
muhyideenabdul:
The question would have be (is there any that did the screening without receiving this text?)

you too know book, book no go kill you
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ramanto(m): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
I got the mail too, and I have updated mine. Let's be hopeful
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Omoba7(m): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
I didn't get any mail but my dashboard says I should provide my bank account details. I did actually... So I guess even if you didn't receive any message, check your dashboard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.