Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,481 members, 7,857,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki (79226 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / Adetutu Alabi Wore A Transparent Dress To Ake Festival (Photos) / Nina Flaunts Her Boobs In A Transparent Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki by HitlerGaddafi: 7:50am On Aug 04, 2019
otipoju:

In any civilised society all those girls will sleep be arrested and sleep in jail for at least one night for indecent exposure.
Let's not be quick to jump into conclusion. It was a music video and in fact tekno was very careful with it. In fact he shot it late in the night or early morning to say around 1 or 2 am. Like someone above said, anyone who still have kids outside at that time should be arrested for being careless too. He's not the reason you were up late on the road at that ungodly hour. You ought to be in your bed sleeping na.

thesicilian isoduwa ednut1 dingbang
Re: Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki by dingbang(m): 7:55am On Aug 04, 2019
HitlerGaddafi:

Let's not be quick to jump into conclusion. It was a music video and in fact tekno was very careful with it. In fact he shot it late in the night or early morning to say around 1 or 2 am. Like someone above said, anyone who still have kids outside at that time should be arrested for being careless too. He's not the reason you were up late on the road at that ungodly hour. You ought to be in your bed sleeping na.

no mind them o. Hypocrites dem be. I have mentioned it before and I will still mention it again without mincing words, those critiquing the public show are hypocrites!
Re: Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki by chiboyjohn: 8:22am On Aug 04, 2019
thesicilian:
Imagine the number of children that may have seen that.
Those girls are not naked bro, get yr facts right, ,there is nothing wrong in children seeing that , if a child see u wearing boxers ,is anything wrong in that, when u take ur children to one of those beachs ,they will still get to see that there,
If it were to be three muscular men wearing boxers on that moving van, would u have said the same thing, ,
Nigerians with their funny altitude
Re: Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki by c2far: 9:11am On Aug 04, 2019
Dear Lagos State government, sanitise the space. This is your opportunity. Kill the fly with the sledgehammer this time�. Sorry, I mean use a bazooka.

This is taking entertainment too far. They could have done this in an enclosed space. Respect the space of others as well.

Whoever is behind this should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Next time, they will learn to do this in their own homes and not on the streets.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki by Videohoto: 9:19am On Aug 04, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki by Spain007(m): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2019
martineverest:
he is lucky he isn't in USA... parents would have sued him

Which USA?...you and I knw it's part of their culture.
Re: Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki by Annie939(f): 9:40am On Aug 04, 2019
some ladies Shaaa.....
Re: Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki by hush15: 9:41am On Aug 04, 2019
thesicilian:

not that i encourage it but the ones they see everyday on air is nothing compaired to this.
Re: Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki by gragragra(m): 10:14am On Aug 04, 2019
They weren't naked, they had bikini type outfit on. Which isn't different from what they see daily on DSTV
thesicilian:
Re: Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki by martineverest(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2019
Spain007:

Which USA?...you and I knw it's part of their culture.
undont really know the law in western countries..do u?
Re: Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki by Spain007(m): 11:09am On Aug 04, 2019
martineverest:
undont really know the law in western countries..do u?

Maybe I knw more than u...pls explain...why they practice Nudity,same sex marriage, homo|lesbianism and u say it's not part of Western law?
Re: Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki by tintingz(m): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2019
otipoju:

Na. They do not have approval for that kind of set.
Unless you can show the document, stop saying what you know nothing about.

Have you seen bikini carnivals before?
Re: Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki by martineverest(m): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2019
Spain007:

Maybe I knw more than u...pls explain...why they practice Nudity,same sex marriage, homo|lesbianism and u say it's not part of Western law?
lemme give u a clue.. do u know why kids don't watch some movies?..have u noticed that movie producers or TV stations will always rate a movie before it's been shown to the public?..kids were in that traffic and Tecno violated their right

1 Like

Re: Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki by lathrowinger: 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
Some mumu Go leave Ebonyi state, come dey spoil Lagos State, in the name of Development
Re: Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki by otipoju(m): 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
HitlerGaddafi:

There is no ungodly hour. All hours are created by God.
And I repeat, there is no soceity in the world where you will parade nude women or men on the streets at any hour without being charged for indecent exposure.

Most of the foreign videos you see are built set. In the USA where i live, you can not build a strip club or night club in a residential area. Even Holland sef, you have designated red light districts.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki by Spain007(m): 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
martineverest:
lemme give u a clue.. do u know why kids don't watch some movies?..have u noticed that movie producers or TV stations will always rate a movie before it's been shown to the public?..kids were in that traffic and Tecno violated their right

Ur clue is valid at sm point...mind u those ladies re putting on bra n bikini,not completely naked.

U said if it was in d USA he wld b sued by parents which I don't agree with u on that.

Cheers
Re: Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki by martineverest(m): 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
Spain007:

Ur clue is valid at sm point...mind u those ladies re putting on bra n bikini,not completely naked.

U said if it was in d USA he wld b sued by parents which I don't agree with u on that.

Cheers

parents suiting tekno Is the most valid point I made do far cos kids viewed it without warning or censoring
Re: Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki by Spain007(m): 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
martineverest:
parents suiting tekno Is the most valid point I made do far cos kids viewed it without warning or censoring

Without warning or censored...were u there?
Do u knw if Tekno got approval for his act..
Anyway you can sue him on their behalf
Re: Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki by martineverest(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
Spain007:

Do u knw if Tekno got approval for his act..
Anyway you can sue him on their behalf
approval??...why was the company suspended?
Re: Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki by Spain007(m): 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
martineverest:
approval??...why was the company suspended?
There must b a paper work / Approval bfr dat act.... If at all d company has bn suspended....soon it will be lifted...tk it
Re: Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki by Innokris: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ladies and nudity are conjoined twins. Imagine him well dressed. Even after showing their unclad bodies na still person wey feature them gets the fame and largest owo embarassed
Re: Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki by banio: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
Every man is an oloshi fucxxker. So let men free him.
Re: Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki by Sprumbaba: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
thesicilian:

I did.
Re: Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki by otclare(f): 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
As in this thing is not funny again oo...

Box & GO is into providing swift pickup and delivery for individuals and businesses.
We support people/businesses reach their target market with ease by rendering pickup and delivery services.
Our aim is to create mutually rewarding relationship with our customers.

We also assist with pickup and delivery of bulky packages for events and ceremonial functions.
It’s based on logistics

You can call/WhatsApp 09022965050
Follow us on Instagram @_boxandgo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) / Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) / Nollywood Star Actresses Who Sacrificed Their Career For Marriage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.